Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

Please tell me someone noticed when Alexis and Jim arrived at the hotel in Palm Springs they showed a shot of some flamingo's. Jim says, "Oh, swans". Idiot!

I can't stand how he treats Alexis. Like she is a little kid and he's this amazing man who knows everything. Gross.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um yeah that was the tackiest hotel i've ever seen and you know the only reason she gave him the time of day when they first met was b/c he showed her his $$$ somehow in someway. so lame.

Ok.. two things I noticed: Vicki displayed WAY MORE EMOTION (ie tears) in this last episode than she did when her and Donn renewed their vows.. just sayin. And, secondly, Jim and Alexis were at a fucking Marriott... yes, the bastion of luxury. Pfft.

Please tell me someone noticed when Alexis and Jim arrived at the hotel in Palm Springs they showed a shot of some flamingo's. Jim says, "Oh, swans". Idiot!
    Yes he also asked how much one cost.

fgg

he has to talk about how much everything costs - so tasteless.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

I can't stand how he treats Alexis. Like she is a little kid and he's this amazing man who knows everything. Gross.
    Jim is a fucking idiot. I didn't know he was 15 years older than Alexis. Nothing wrong with that, but he is total fucktard. Who the hell mistakes flamingos for swans?

He is missing a chromosome or two. He is an ugly mofo who married Alexis just to have a trophy wife. She married him simply for the $$.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Im amazed at how many fans she has. her blog is full of people telling her that they can related to her. What a messed up bunch of woman
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I've stayed at that hotel and it's actually quite nice. I didn't think Jim and Alexis would slum at a Mariott though.

I also noticed all the housewives are wearing Lynne's cuffs. I bet that was in the contract.

Tamara was so drunk and making a total ass of herself. She probably is a closet drinker so she can deal with Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Ok.. two things I noticed: Vicki displayed WAY MORE EMOTION (ie tears) in this last episode than she did when her and Donn renewed their vows.. just sayin. And, secondly, Jim and Alexis were at a fucking Marriott... yes, the bastion of luxury. Pfft.
    thank you!

and vicki's just faking it PL, she's been all fake this whole season b/c she obviously didnt like how she looked in seasons past.

I wonder if Jim's wife was at the hotel while he gazed upon Alexis in her miniskirt at the Marriott? They're both pigs and the deserve each other.

fgg

he said he'd been single for ten years before he met her. no idea why since he is the epitome of charm & good looks...

Ok- Lynne is CLUELESS! Blaming her husband for the eviction because she's clueless.. and has no idea about their finances, then goes on a shopping spree! Wow. And all she cared about was "how embarrassed her girls were" Not that they might get evicted.

And what was up when her daughter was on the phone in the beginning and they blurred out her hand? Was she flipping off the camera guy in hopes they wouldn't film that??

And can I just say, EVERY time when it's Vicki's voice saying " Previously on Real Housewives" I HATE how she says the word Previously. It drives me nuts. Ok, just had to say that.
    And I do feel bad for her daughter- Anyone ever hear how that plays out?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    he said he'd been single for ten years before he met her. no idea why since he is the epitome of charm & good looks...
    I caught that too and laughed.

And what was up when her daughter was on the phone in the beginning and they blurred out her hand? Was she flipping off the camera guy in hopes they wouldn't film that??
    She was flipping them off, hoping they wouldn't film. They are the stupidest, skankiest girls.

Lynne has brain damage. Did you catch where she was on the bench with Frank saying "I'll never get over this. I won't be able to get over this." Then she gets up and says "I'm so over this." My god she is a moron. How does Frank stand it? And her face looks deformed, like a hamster storing food in its cheeks. Then buying an $1,100 ugly ass jacket when you're being evicted? Just brilliant.

I hate Vicki. Her daughter might have cancer and all she can think about is her stupid job.

Jugs for Jesus is a classless ho-bag. Spitting food into your napkin=klassy! But I did like her getting on the Truffle Hunter.

The only ones I like are Tamra and Gretchen. They may be stupid bimbos, but both of them are usually funny. Gretchen always calls the others out on their stupidity which I enjoy.

Lynne's kids are the biggest retards! who cares if you're evicted, jeez what pussies they are! 1 was hiding under the blanket and the other was saying "what the fuck" over and over again if thats they worst these kids have seen in their life then they have it pretty damn good.

and yeah i love how Lynne bought a jacket that cost more than my rent (but looked like cheap shit) and yet she was already wearing a black leather jacket exactly like it! dumbass.

people who waste that kind of money on stuff like clothes are morons in my book.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information