Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    What no comments on, "seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds"

The concept was cool but that thing was tacky!

I FF through the "teen whisperer". Yawn.

That poor guy from Indiana saw nothing of LA and the OC. He was too polite to say anything.

I think Tamara's son has a drinking problem. Among others. I think Simon is right although I also think it's too late for tough love with that kid.

Tonight Lynne gets a new face!
    She needs a face transplant. A face lift isn't going to get rid of the leather couch she has stretched over her freaking cranium.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Watching these dumb bitches, Lynne and her daughter, get plastic surgery. Lynne: "It'll give her confidence a boost." Husband: "I can't put a price tag on my wife's and daughter's happiness". Dumb dumb dumb plastic idiots.

And Alexis is so paranoid about her hubby leaving her for a younger woman it's comical.

And say what you will about Vicky and Donn but they've been married longer than Tamra and Alex. I'd rather have a relationship where I'm trusted and can get away when I need to.

Gretchen isn't looking very pretty these days. She looks gaunt.

When Gretchen and Tamra were talking at the end, I couldn't get over how ugly Gretchen was. She looked like a horse-faced Neandertal. They don't usually film her from that angle. It make Tamra look like a true beauty in comparison. Fading a little, but a very pretty woman.

^ I don't know what it is with Tamara's forehead and eyes, but they have been creeping me out recently.

I would hate to be in a relationship where I couldn't do my own thing and have a girls weekend. I think Alexis likes being controlled, and it's obvious neither of them really trust the other. Gretchen was spot on when talking about the hypocrisy of being so christian while putting the tata's on full display! I also can't believe Alexis started getting Botox at 27! Oh and she thinks 2 yr olds need or want mani-pedis. I was cracking up, "just paint" she says to the technician!

Oh Lynne's face was hysterical after the surgery! She was pulled so tight. Also Raquel's nose looks almost the same...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yea, Raquel said something like "My OLD nose had a bump in it, but they fixed it.. *turn sideways*..but it's still swollen so it has a bump... but that'll go away" You can't fix fugly, sweetheart.

The nail technicians looked like they wanted to kill Alexis. What an idiot, 2 year olds aren't going to sit still and let a stranger paint their toes. Maybe their mom...maybe.

I could hardly sit and watch Alexis talk about how she is such a Christian and how her husband is such a godly man. Not saying you have to be like the Duggars who wear modesty swim suits, but if you are really trying to be and act like a Christian I don't think you walk about with your boobs hanging out in every.single.outfit you own. Plus, her husband was drinking and swearing all over the gold course. I mean, I drink and swear but I don't try to pretend to be a super christian.

Gretchen can look very pretty in some lights. I think at the restaurant/bar with Tamra she was in too much natural light. It showed off just how much plaster she wears on her face and how much black eyeliner she has around her eyes.

I can't even bear to type about Lynn and Raquel both getting surgery when their family is obviously hurting financially. Raquel's nose looked exactly the same. I coudln't figure out if they took the bandages off Lynn the same day or not, I was confused. She was crazy out of it and looked like wax. I'd like to see what it looks like now.

Even though Vicki is a lunatic I think her relationship with Don is really good. I'm glad she stepped back and realized what a good thing she had and is putting more time into it. They obviously trust each other and can feel free to travel without the other constantly watching over them. I can't imagine a relationship where my husband controls everything I do, say, buy, wear, etc. How confining.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Even though Vicki is a lunatic I think her relationship with Don is really good. I'm glad she stepped back and realized what a good thing she had and is putting more time into it. They obviously trust each other and can feel free to travel without the other constantly watching over them. I can't imagine a relationship where my husband controls everything I do, say, buy, wear, etc. How confining.
    Yeah Vicky's looking like the most sane person of the bunch. And at least she has a job and works hard. She'll still be standing when the rest of these people fall apart.

If Tamara had been allowed to work this whole time they might not have lost their house.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Yeah Vicky's looking like the most sane person of the bunch. And at least she has a job and works hard. She'll still be standing when the rest of these people fall apart.

If Tamara had been allowed to work this whole time they might not have lost their house.
    Vicky may be the hardest working of the bunch, and have the longest lasting relationship(I still say FREE DONN!!) and some other attributes, but in NO WAY can that woman be called SANE! She is crazy as a shithouse rat..maybe an industrious hardworking crazy fivemilliondollarshithouse rat, but still she is all about the crazy!

Does she ever really relax? ever? She is either working hard at working hard, or working hard at playing hard, or working hard at something...I think she is absolutely driven by OCD's and inner demons.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Vicky may be the hardest working of the bunch, and have the longest lasting relationship(I still say FREE DONN!!) and some other attributes, but in NO WAY can that woman be called SANE! She is crazy as a shithouse rat..maybe an industrious hardworking crazy fivemilliondollarshithouse rat, but still she is all about the crazy!

Does she ever really relax? ever? She is either working hard at working hard, or working hard at playing hard, or working hard at something...I think she is absolutely driven by OCD's and inner demons.
    I said most sane of the bunch LOL. Meaning if someone held a gun to my head and told me to trade places with one of them I'd probably pick Vicky.

Ruh Roh Lynne!

Bench Warrant Out for 'Real Housewife'

Posted Dec 22nd 2009 3:15PM by TMZ Staff
    One of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" is officially a wanted woman -- accused of blowing off a judge in a million dollar legal battle.

Lynne Curtin and her husband Frank were supposed to appear in a Southern California courtroom yesterday to answer questions relating to a $1.2 million judgment they were ordered to pay to a former business partner -- but the couple completely bailed on the proceedings.

Now a judge in Riverside County, CA has issued a bench warrant for both Lynne and Frank's arrest.

It's been a rough year for Lynne's fam -- as TMZ previously reported, they were also evicted from their home back in August for not paying rent.

Bench Warrant Out for 'Real Housewife' | TMZ.com
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I wonder if she even knew that she had to show up? She seems out of it most of the time. I hope we get to see a mug shot. Although I feel a bit sorry for her. She doesn't seem to be a catty bitch like the others, just an airhead.

I can't get over that weirdo couple, Alexis and Jim. I love, love, love that they call him "Taliban Jim" over at TWOP. Are they creepy or what? Her with those gigantic bazoongas and stick legs and him with his whole little woman, big man routine. He's disgusting.

I'm finding Gretchen the only normal one in the bunch. Jeana was pretty smart to ditch the show. It's so tacky.

And Truffle Hunter! She is looking so bad this season.

I wouldn't be on a show like that unless I was getting HUGE money.

Jim and Alexis are weird. I don't get it at all. He obviously likes her to dress the way she does and to show of her enormous boobs. But, then he'll give her a hard time because her dress is too short. He must be making up for something to have to be so psycho and controlling.

I think I've had a revelation....Gretchen is actually not pretty. She does wonders with makeup and hair. But, when you get her in natural light she does not look good. Slade seems like a total sleaze. I think he's probably with her for the extended fame.

Lynn... if her family is having a hard time financially why did she get a face lift and her daughter a nose job? I think she's nice just very dumb.

I think I've had a revelation....Gretchen is actually not pretty. She does wonders with makeup and hair. But, when you get her in natural light she does not look good.
    Agree. Her teeth are way too big for her face and her forehead is too low and protruding.

Jim and Alexis are weird. I don't get it at all. He obviously likes her to dress the way she does and to show of her enormous boobs. But, then he'll give her a hard time because her dress is too short. He must be making up for something to have to be so psycho and controlling.
    Yeah exactly! He wants her dress like that, but not really apparently. Plus he sure doesn't mind those skimpy bikinis she wears which show off much more than her ass...I don't get them at all.

I thought it was shitty of the girls to bring their guys. If you can't travel without your husband, then you shouldn't go on a girls trip. I actually felt sorry for Vicki (well almost). I just wonder if she knew about their smack talking, because she made a few comments about Tamra respecting her. Then what does Tamra do, announce there's DRAMA!

Lynne was cracking me up with her tight face and cracked out behavior! She really looks awful!

Oh and my favorite part, Truffle Hunter meet Warthog!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information