Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

Best part about the episode last night? Seeing Vicki's busted up cheeks flapping in the wind when she jumped out of that plane. She looked like the old dog she really is deep down inside.

Tamara- just needs to let the crap with Gretchen go and focus on her own life. Gretchen probably is a gold digging whore and makes poor choices in men but really that doesn't have anything to do with Tamara. I think Tamara's hubby would appreciate it too although he seems to have a stick up his butt.

Jeanna- Amazing Colton of all people has more sense than her. I think she's heading for a breakdown. Can't blame Vicky for not lending her money. You should never loan friends money. Make it a gift and say the other person can pay it back or not. That's my philosophy anyway.

Gretchen- She probably was running around on Jeff but meh he probably knew. Looks like she has skin problems too. She and Slade kinda look like druggies.

Lynne-Holy sun damage!! You could cover a couch with the skin on her chest! And her talking about the skin on her neck? I don't see what she wants removed. And is it a good idea to get PS when your hubby can't get work? I know they got evicted from that house they were renting and were sued because it was trashed. Oh and her daughter dancing on the street in that bikini-my mom would have been mortified and yanked me back in the store. And I guess Lynne doesn't care that the other wives think she's dumb.

New housewife looks like she has a vat of botox in her face.

Slade is so klassy. Spray tan butt naked except for a sock on the cocktail weenie. Red Hot Chili Peppers did it first.

I was mortified when Vicki was in Rome. For some insane reason she thought the Roman men would fall all over her, her daughter and crabby mom. Why?? Because she has fried blond hair and shows entirely too much cleavage for her age? Ugg, she is awful.

Also confused when she said it usually takes 7 years to get a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Every nurse that I know who got a BSN and went on to become an RN did it in 4 years or less. Why was Briana so special? I think she's just dumb.

Maybe Tamra should think about selling some of her ugly house decorations, handbags and shoes to pay the mortgage. I did feel slightly bad for her.....but then I noticed that she went out to lunch/dinner 2 times in that ep. If you are trying to save money, don't eat out!

Lynn thinks she is a good mom. Her daughters, on the other hand, are complete idiots. Alexa said "like" about 15 times in 15 seconds. Raquel needs to learn how to have a job and do something with her life rather than having mommy and daddy pay for everything - when obviously they can't afford to even live in their house!

Why do I continue to watch these horrible ladies?? Maybe the new housewive will be somewhat likable .

I've been to Rome, and eaten at restaurants. Sorry Vicki, it's not that hard.

Slade is a total famewhore. A sock over his nutsack for Spray tan and calls the cameras over? What happened to his kids? I thought he was the primary parent to his kids when he was with Jo and didn't want Jo whoring around, but it must be ok with Gretchen.

Tamra and Simon. Ugh, get a job. If you can't make your mortgage, get a freakin job!

Lynne, her kids don't get it. She doesn't get it. None of them get it. They're shopping for plastic surgery when they are about to get evicted? Ok?

I cannot STAND Lynn or her stupid, spoiled daughters. I think it's kind of funny that they are going to get their ass evicted from their house. Quit spending your money on plastic surgery and pay your bills.

Tamra and Simon are headed for divorce.
    $500 a month for a maid? Shit, that's like two car payments for me.

I don't blame Jeana for leaving the show. I couldn't stand being on camera with those other tramps for that many seasons either.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thumbs down

I hate Gretchn and Slade. I heard he has a son with a terminal brain tumor or something, and he never bothers to visit him in the hospital.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

fgg

they are all disgusting, slade included. i still watch though.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    I hate Gretchn and Slade. I heard he has a son with a terminal brain tumor or something, and he never bothers to visit him in the hospital.
    I read that too. I think it also said he owes like $86,000 in back support and medical bills too. That's super swell of him.

New Housewife Alexis's only identity seems to be as a wife and mother.
    I predict their marriage will go down in flames. You can only live like that for so long and her hubby is a control freak.

Imagine my surprise as an ex friend of mine appeared on the show. She was the one having the b-day party in Scottsdale. Ugh.

I'll miss Jeanna but she's bitter and it'll probably be better for her if she leaves. I just hope she isn't isolating herself. Does she have other friends?

Gretchen is still wearing her engagement rock. LOL

And Tamara needs to quit comparing herself to other people. Her jealousy of Alex is so transparent.
    Last edited by KristiB; November 20th, 2009 at 07:33 PM.

yeah, why is Gretchen still wearing her engagement ring with Jeff? Does anyone else find that just weird.

re. Tamra: her jealousy of Gretchen was just as obvious last season. At least until they Jay Photoglu thing happened when it turned into disgust.

I want to hear more about your ex-friend. Do tell!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

I want to hear more about your ex-friend. Do tell!
    LOL there's not much to tell. She's not a bad person, we just had our differences and things fell apart.

And FWIW all those entertainers weren't for her birthday party. The place closed for the summer for remodeling and they had a big bash for their last night.

I think Tamara will focus her jealousy on Alex instead of Gretchen now since Alex appears to have a good relationship and Tamara's is in the toilet. But Alex has only been married four years and probably doesn't feel suffocated yet. The way her hubby chided her in the restaurant would have made me get really loud.

Is it just me or did anyone else think it was tacky to have all that jewelry on at a swim party?

I love to hate on all the housewives because it just proves having money is no indicator of taste. But what bothers me most is the lack of substance period. Horrible grammar, horrible taste, horrible kids, no compassion (re: Vicky saying Jeanna was toxic) plus they just seem to live for the moment, as we can see by the various financial situations.

I think the most annoying are that guy Alex in New York Housewives and Vicky. I can't even say I dislike NeNe (Atlanta) more than those two.

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Is it just me or did anyone else think it was tacky to have all that jewelry on at a swim party?

I love to hate on all the housewives because it just proves having money is no indicator of taste. But what bothers me most is the lack of substance period. Horrible grammar, horrible taste, horrible kids, no compassion (re: Vicky saying Jeanna was toxic) plus they just seem to live for the moment, as we can see by the various financial situations.

I think the most annoying are that guy Alex in New York Housewives and Vicky. I can't even say I dislike NeNe (Atlanta) more than those two.

Exactly. Money can buy alot of things, but alot of things cannot be bought.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

What no comments on, "seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds,seven carats of real diamonds"

The concept was cool but that thing was tacky!

I FF through the "teen whisperer". Yawn.

That poor guy from Indiana saw nothing of LA and the OC. He was too polite to say anything.

I think Tamara's son has a drinking problem. Among others. I think Simon is right although I also think it's too late for tough love with that kid.

Tonight Lynne gets a new face!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information