Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lol it was a total mess of a show, i wish it could have been 2 hours ill be watching the reunion for sure next week! i hope its uncensored

That show was a hot mess.

I felt kinda bad for Tamara! And I thought her black dress looked nice. But Simon was a dick to her!

I don't even know where to begin with Lynne and her brats....

The latest on Jeana's financial woes

The Real Estalker: Is This Jeana Keough's Last and Final Real Estate Stand?

Frankly, I am tired of all those old women in minis. I don't think Simon is all that wrong even though he is a bit surly. Any woman who listens to another woman like Vicky who treats her husband like a boy is just plain dumb. vicky is a man-hater. Her being in Tamra and Simon's business is just plain wrong. Then again, Tamra should remember what Vicky did to Jeana. I understand the reasoning behind what she did but Tamra is gonna need something like that real soon if she divorces Simon and then where will she be? Vicky ain't gonna be there. Heck, she was barely there for her daughter.

Lynn and her family are useless. Did you see at the end where her husband now works for her????? HE is the sorriest piece of mess I've seen in a man.

Wait a minute, y'all.... did you see Alexis's mom? She looked bizarre!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I agree eboni. I think Vicki does hate men, she resents them because they've let her down, but there's also a jealousy thing going on with her about Tamra. I bet Vicki would be thrilled if Tamra does get a divorce. She's the type of woman that can't truly be happy for other women, that includes her daughter. She always has to be top dog, most successful, etc.

If anyone was dressing age inappropriately it was Vicki. She really is delusional if she thought that hoochie dress looked good on her. That ship has long sailed Vicki.

Alexis' mom looked like a freak. The make-up applied with a trowel did her no favors. I did think Alexis looked nice. I was happy to see she put the jugs away for a change. I think she reads the boards about herself.

Lynn has to be the worst mom on that show. Her kids are a mess. She doesn't notice they're putting Vodka in their water bottles while in the same car? She has to be on something or just is terminally stupid. Both her girls are ugly too.

Yeppers, Bellini, I agree with you also. Vicky's dress especially, she looked worse than all of them.

For real Lynn is stoopit. Unless the limo had another room it wasn't that large that she couldn't see what her daughters were doing. Even the service staff was concerned and annoyed with them. Nope, they don't get any better looking while drunk, ha ha. What a mess everyone was. I also wanted another hour to see just how bad they could get, lol.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

man my dad would have literally whipped my ass if i tried to sneak booze at that age in front of him, those parents are pieces of shit, every last 1 of them.

im curious to know how george and lori are doing, if hes still got enough cash flow to take care of all those damn kids and how many bitches he's banging on the side.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    You know what? I think Alexis's mother was already a great looking woman. She looked better than her daughter for sure.
    alexis' mother looked good before her surgery. and she certainly didn't need the surgery. i can't believe alexis took her to a plastic surgeon. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    That show was a hot mess.

I felt kinda bad for Tamara! And I thought her black dress looked nice. But Simon was a dick to her!

. . . .
    simon is a dick to tamara but tamara is a dick, too. she lets the other housewives say crap about vicki behind her back, doesn't defend her, then dumps her marital problems on vicki. she's not a nice friend.

and i can't believe that someone as aggressive as vicki consistently sees herself as a victim when anyone calls her on anything. not that it happens very frequently.

No reunion comments?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

czb

^^^ does anyone agree with gretchen that simon and tamra staged their divorce for publicity? that seems kinda crazy. the montage they showed of their marital problems was painful to watch.

Re: Reunion, where to begin???? Lynn is still stoopit, Vicky is still an arse, I'm tired of everyone being blond and so far, Lynn, who has 0% of my support, is the only one who isn't who is still on the show. None of them are hot so they could at least wear something nice sometimes.

Anyway, Lynn says she is the best mom!!!! Lady, get a clue. How did I miss the implications of Tamra and Simon doing the d-i-v-o-r-c-e thing for the show? I saw a lot of real emotion between the two of them arguing in the limo. Tamra is also clueless. Simon reacts to her like that because is a bimbo. A woman can be wrong but not have to be a bimbo and clueless. Simon undoubtedly has control issues but he isn't wrong about Tamra.

Cool Gretchen is also clueless but I liked her song a lot. Her voice is pretty good and the song was nice. I dunno, I like her, at least way better than any of the others. Surprise! She has a degree is psychology????!!!!

Alexis cannot explain her beliefs. Is anyone surprised? LOL, members are fasting for her. She and the other members of that church are cuckoo!

I don't know how they all can claim to be such friends, as if the viewers know nothing of true friendship. Gimme a break.

czb

^^^i think that gretchen has an undergraduate degree in psych, that hardly makes her qualified to offer therapy to anyone. not saying that lynne is an ideal mom, but i think gretchen is talking out of her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^i think that gretchen has an undergraduate degree in psych, that hardly makes her qualified to offer therapy to anyone. not saying that lynne is an ideal mom, but i think gretchen is talking out of her ass.
    For sure...

I still don't know what she was talking about, lol. I just noted that she has a degree...

The second half, on tonight, looks like it might be better. Vicky the Bully can dish it out, but can't take it. Maybe she'll cry.

It looks like they call Slade out on his being a dead beat dad. That should be fun.

Lynn Curtain must be brain dead. I'm amazed she thinks she's a good mom. She seemed like she was on something. Her words were a bit slow.

I love the Herve Leger dress Gretchen wore. I think she and Tamra, while over-processed, are the prettiest HoWives.

it all just gave me a headache but made me ever so thankful for my life and friends!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Gretchen must be wearing her new make up line- cause she did look 'understated' or as I thought washed out.

Lynne- is still in her little dream world.

Vicky needs to go- she can dish it out but can't take it. Go already with your happy life.. whatever.

Jim is as controlling as Simon- both douchebags.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thread Information