Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    did anyone find this odd? Kara was valedictorian, yet can't get into USC or UCLA? WTF? I call bullshit on that one.

Are we going to have to hear about Lou's death every f-ing episode, and how he didn't do anything for the girls' futures?

Did you see Whori's face when she was crying about Josh? Her face didn't move! Priceless!

That new one, Tamra, is just as bad. I guess she'll be concerned when we gets skin cancer like Kimberly did.

Colton, you turned into your douchebag brother. Good job.

Vicki is a moron. Her kids should run. And Donn will end up dumping her ass. He's too good for her. Who the fuck needs a volcano in their pool? Are you kidding me? 4000 sq ft is too small, wah, wah. Selfish bitch. "I don't know why I always have to have the best of everything?" It's because you have a hole in your heart and are trying to fill it with material things, dumbass.

I just can't get enough of this show....
    I know USC is that way. My boss went to USC and does a lot of booster shit for them. His babysitter has a perfect GPA and couldn't get in. Seriously. I don't know about UCLA.

And can you imagine complaining about going from a 5000 sf house to one that is a mere 4000sf??? Oh the horror! Assholes, huh?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, I did find it odd that Kara didn't get into UCLA and USC. However, if you noticed during her graduation, there were about 50 other valedictorians in her class as well. Either way, it's a great accomplishment. If I were her, I'd be mortified to be associated with this show!

I'm still watching reruns I think. Where did that Lauri woman expect her son to go after she kicked him out? Is his father alive and how old is he. I know the woman he is staying with is Georges ex but don't know her name. Is Lou the one who never came down from the room?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

I don't think Josh's dad is in the picture, not sure where he is, but Josh is around 18, I believe. George's ex has never been on the show.

I am not sure what you mean about the one who never came down from his room.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    I'm still watching reruns I think. Where did that Lauri woman expect her son to go after she kicked him out? Is his father alive and how old is he. I know the woman he is staying with is Georges ex but don't know her name. Is Lou the one who never came down from the room?
    Are you referring to Matt Keough-the non existant father/ex basebal player/brain damaged fuck/ of Jeanna's kids Shane, Cara and Colton?

Lou was the perv who had the Thai child bride and was the ex of Tammy and father of Megan and Lindsey-and ran that OC Sluts 'energy' drink thing. He had a heart attack and died.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

czb

did anyone find this odd? Kara was valedictorian, yet can't get into USC or UCLA? WTF? I call bullshit on that one.
    i guess i was impressed that she got into berkeley, i think it is the hardest of the UC system to get into.

I was also wondering why Vicki didn't get a nose job. They have every other surgical enhancement done to themselves. She would prolly be very attractive (for someone her age) with a normal nose.

I think Lauri might be the most botoxed person in history. Do any of the botox techs say, "I'm sorry you need to lay off for awhile. For the love of God." Her face is fubar.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    However, if you noticed during her graduation, there were about 50 other valedictorians in her class as well.
    I think she said that if you have a 3.5(?) GPA or higher, you get to be a valedictorian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I love the nicknames that these people have gotten from online sources(like TWOP)

Lauri = Whori
    Ashley = Trashley
    George = Whorge, Chicklet teeth, Chinless Wonder, Double chin, or (best of all) The Wallet
    Vicky = Miss Piggy, Truffle hunter, Icky
    Tammy =Trammy (Tranny + Tammy)
    Tamra (new) = TT, T2 (for Tamra Titties)
    Colton = Dolton

Whori is the worst of the lot. Sure Josh is a fucking messed up addict..hmm..how did he get that way Whori? Having an absentee whore of a mother who was more interested in dating a fucking drug addict/dealer so she would still have a 'man' around while his big sister Trashley was the one who introduced him to drugs? Evil fucking bitch. I hope her face develops some disease from the amount of toxins she has had pumped into it..and then her own evil spawn daughter Trashley steals her own 'Wallet' George for herself, leaving Whori alone and broke with her face melting off!!!
    *can you tell I do not like Whori?*

I can only hope that the Wallet suffers some catastrophic financial meltdown due to the real estate market collapse and pulls a pervLou(losing everything)..let's see how long Whori hangs around then?

I hope the two of them are out horseback riding and the horses turn on them, throwing them off and then stomping them to death.
    Last edited by Sojiita; November 15th, 2007 at 11:29 AM.

^^I prefer to call him "double chin" George.

^^I prefer to call him "double chin" George.
    Noted and added to the list!

Need names for the rest of them..cannot remember any..?? (except Ho Jo..and she is off the show. )

I think a good one for Megan would be ME!gan

I watch this show with amazement of Lori's coldness to her own children. She never wanted these kids; she had them to make hubby #1 happy and now they are in her way. How can a mother just throw her son out and then cry about where he is? She is a fucking whore. She has to be the most shallow person I have ever seen.
    Last edited by crackho; November 15th, 2007 at 12:10 PM.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

^Yeah she said that where he is staying is a slap in the face. I say tough titties. She does not care about him whatsoever!

I don't think Josh's dad is in the picture, not sure where he is, but Josh is around 18, I believe. George's ex has never been on the show.
    Who is Josh staying with then?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Lauri = Whori
    Ashley = Trashley
    George = Whorge, Chicklet teeth, Chinless Wonder, Double chin, or (best of all) The Wallet
    Vicky = Miss Piggy, Truffle hunter, Icky
    Tammy =Trammy (Tranny + Tammy)
    Tamra (new) = TT, T2 (for Tamra Titties)
    Colton = Dolton

and yeah CRackHo that bitch is fucking disgusting! Like Soj said, i hope Whorge has a financial meltdown too and fucks up her future but her poor poor kids, i just dont think they have a future at happiness or anything close to it; its sooooo damn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    ^Yeah she said that where he is staying is a slap in the face. I say tough titties. She does not care about him whatsoever!

Who is Josh staying with then?
    Josh is staying the George's ex wife!

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information