Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    They are total Nazis over there. But then the HOUSE forums got a new mod, nikkita or something, and she was fucking ridic. So I was forced to go to a new House/Hugh Laurie site. It was made cause TWOP can be a massive pain.

I would like to say TWOP has the most intelligent discussion, and it does have a lot of good points.

I can't believe Jeane is still with that anti-social husband. What is she waiting for??

I think the new girl (tamara?) likes herself wayy too much. shes hot but so generic.
    I've recently read in the OC Register that Jeana is separated from her husband.

Thats good cause he is pretty much dead weight.

So what happened with Whorie and George (that was his name?) Are they getting married or are they married? I'd like to see a big wedding on the show.

they're planning their wedding. they'll show it on the show, prolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Teleivison Without Pity. You can join and snark on many shows..but they are VERY strict about the rules! like Nazis really. I was only on there one day and got a warning and a nasty ass message from a mod to go with it.

*the snark there though is usually intelligent, witty and hilarious !!

*and yes Kris we will come to the trial..and will create a spectacle!
    Hey - when it used to be "Mighty Big TV" and the Real World was still sort of worth watching I was warned and eventually kicked off the board for I believe inappropriate language. Me, of all people! Fuck them.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Finally caught the first show from the new season this morning. That new chick - jeez. What is it with moms selling their kids down the river to keep the new man happy? I don't give a fuck what happens, my son will always be welcome in my home and if my husband doesn't like it, he'd be the one to go, not my son. Of course, I wouldn't let them just "not talk" for years either. We'd have to find a compromise, but the step dad didn't even seem like he particularly liked her kid. Sad.

And what is up with Vicki controlling everything? She is crazy. I hope Jeana gets rid of her husband. Honestly, Tammy seems like the only half-sane one on there. She's the only one I could see myself relating to. I wonder how different she was when she had money though.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ WELL TAMMY was a teenage bride to that sick old husband she had so who knows how fucked up she is underneath it all but yeah she does seem normal, poor lady, i hope she's having a good life now and im glad that guys dead, he fuckin' creeped me out!

OMG how fucking spoiled can you get?? Vicky just HAS to have a pool area with a full outdoor kitchen (including dishwasher??) outside, and just finds it so hard to stay within a 150K budget?? And the whole reason they're moving there in the first place is to downsize!

Thank God her husband has enough sense to stick to tell her to stfu!

All the scenes with Tamra are her talking about looks and how much they mean to her. Obsessed much?? "I know tannings not good for you but . . . I don't care." Wow.. sharp girl.

Also, I've never seen so much fried white/blonde hair in one place in my life.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I used to think Vicky was the smart one, but I'm beginning to see that she's as big a retard as the rest of them. I'm confused as to what they did with their old house. I thought they were selling the old house to purchase the newer, smaller one. But it seems as if she still owns them both. Who the fuck needs a $400,000 pool? I hope she drowns in it. Ok, not really, but I hope that volcano or whatever she wants blows that pig snout right off her face. That'll teach her.

Tamra looks good for her age, but it's obvious that her life totally revolves around her looks...how sad. The part about having tan skin and blonde hair made me wanna puke!

I didn't think it was possible to be any more repulsed with Lauri, aka Beast, but lo and behold, I am! Wouldn't it be great if George left her for a younger, less facially paralyzed woman with intelligence and ambition? I know, never gonna happen, but I would love to see her back in her condo, driving a Yukon again.

On another note, I just realized that Jeana was one of the ZZ Top girls that used to be in their videos in the 80's. My husband was in love with her back then. My how she's changed!

They are all just sickening and repulsive and clueless about how heinous they are. It seems that Colton really IS turning into an asshole..should be no surprise given his parenting. I hope Whori is replaced by Lou's 'mourning' Thai child bride! Donn why are you with that bitch? You are too good for her. Please tell me that you are cheating on Trufflehunter like crazy. I hope bitch gets her hair caught in the new pool drain and is snatched bald!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Bravo has some of the strangest shows.....these people are some the scariest humans I have ever seen.

I'm hoping that we get to watch them all go broke while the West Coast housing market falls into the ocean.....I would love to see those **uh, women?** cutting coupons with their dragon-lady nails!

Why are 21-year-old men considered "boys who need help" now? I left my parent's home the week after I graduated from high school and never looked back. If I were Simon, I wouldn't claim him either. Whatta wimp! And, 15 year old males get into fights, that is what they do! Better that than the girls on the show who are his age and having their boobs done.

Why don't they call this show West Coast White Trash Women?

did anyone find this odd? Kara was valedictorian, yet can't get into USC or UCLA? WTF? I call bullshit on that one.

Are we going to have to hear about Lou's death every f-ing episode, and how he didn't do anything for the girls' futures?

Did you see Whori's face when she was crying about Josh? Her face didn't move! Priceless!

That new one, Tamra, is just as bad. I guess she'll be concerned when we gets skin cancer like Kimberly did.

Colton, you turned into your douchebag brother. Good job.

Vicki is a moron. Her kids should run. And Donn will end up dumping her ass. He's too good for her. Who the fuck needs a volcano in their pool? Are you kidding me? 4000 sq ft is too small, wah, wah. Selfish bitch. "I don't know why I always have to have the best of everything?" It's because you have a hole in your heart and are trying to fill it with material things, dumbass.

I just can't get enough of this show....

I'm new to this trainwreck and tried reading the Bravo blurb, but you can tell they are lying about these "wonderful" people. I have one question......is there anyone even semi-normal on this show? And, I'm sorry, two questions....why does Vicki look like a pig? Wait, wait, three.....do they have to be orange and have fake boobs and botoxed faces to live in that place?

Enquiring minds want to know.....but are afraid the answers will burn holes through our heads.....

It would help if the people would wear numbers on their shirts... Dumb Blond #1, Dumb Blond #2, Worthless Manchild #1, Rich Ugly Husband #4....etc.....

why does Vicki look like a pig?
    LOL, they don't call her Truffle Hunter for nothing!

I haven't watched the ep yet.

It seems so strange that no one on the show looks the way they were born, everyone has had some kind of surgery or injections or alterations of some kind and that woman has that......nose. It is a rare moment when I think plastic surgery is a good thing, but she would be a perfect candidate for a nose job.

Have they ever mentioned it?....I mean it's as plain as the nose on her face.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information