Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

I want to see the matching tattoos. What dumbasses!

How long do you think it takes Gretchen to apply all that spackle and fix her pageant hair? I can't imagine putting that much work into my appearance on a daily basis.

It's quite obvious that she was with Jeff for his $$. I mean, the first ep. she was on she said she wasn't physically attracted to him. That's a big part of being with someone. If you don't find them attractive how can you be with them?? Jeff may have been married 5 times, but I doubt he's a complete idiot. I think they did have a relationship of convenience. I think she did probably care for him to an extent. However, it's obvious she had something going on the side. I wouldn't doubt that Jeff knew what she was up to. He never married her and probably didn't leave her any $$.

On a personal note: Jay Photoglu is not attractive to me at all...ugg...he looks skeezy!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i know Gretchen has pretty bad taste imo and she says she wants 4 kids; yeah right! bitch is a whore, that is all.

and her hair is horrible, that style she has going on has never even been in style! ugh!

Gretchen is probably a gold digging ho biut Tamra's hatred of her stems from jealousy. Wow is she ever jealous of her. I do think that she is boffing that guy. Why would his clothes be on her bedroom floor? Come on.

Can Vicki look anymore like a pig? When she sits there all judgmental, with her nose in the air, it is not flattering. Such a hypocrite. Please you were SO mean to Lynne you ugly cow. Why not just own it since we all saw it.

Someone at TWOP said Laurie looks like one of the statues on Easter Island. Ha!

I still think Jeana is the best out of the bunch. She needs to see a therapist about her abusive asshole kids.

Lynne isn't stupid. She seems like she's a sincerely nice person who has never been treated like that before. She doesn't know how to fight back. I wish she hadn't cried in front of them. Tamra and Vicki probably laughed about it later.

i know, that dumb bitch Lauri can't even move her face anymore and before she could at least a little bit, but not anymore at all YOU CAN'T BOTOX UGLY OFF YOUR FACE DUMB TWAT!

oh....lord....Laurie's PS and Botox. How can she look in the mirror every day and think she looks good?? I don't understand. There is nothing natural about the area above her upper lip, under her nose. It's bizarre. Plus, she can't even more her face to show any emotion. Ugg...she's creepy!

^^Her husband George could actually use some plastic surgery. He should buy himself a chin.

Is it wrong that I like Gretchen's hair?

I wouldn't really call it "hair" (or Gretchen's hair, anyway). It's a mish-mash of extensions and wigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    ^^Her husband George could actually use some plastic surgery. He should buy himself a chin.
    He'd actually be a lot better looking with a chin implant. You'd think with all their superficiality they'd notice that.

I like Gretchen's hair too. I like the color. It doesn't look as straw like as Vicki's and Tamra's. They must go to the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Is it wrong that I like Gretchen's hair?
    YES!

^
    I was born and raised in Vegas. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it!

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Real Housewife Denies Suicide Claim on 911 Tape

Listen a 911 call from Jay, saying that Gretchen tried to O.D. on Lunesta. She gets on the phone telling the operator that he broke into her house and is now calling 911.

You can get her address and telly in case you stalkers out there want to camp out at her house.

WTF is up with these two? I don't know when this call was made.

Gretchen and this Jay dude are dysfunctional. I also think he's a media whore waiting for his own reality show and/or book deal.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

lol i hope she doesn't come back for another season, loser.

Guess who this is.

Thread Information