Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

YEAH i Don't like Jeanna either anymore (what little tiny bit i did before), so quick to pick on a fellow female but defending her douchebag low-life sons and ex!

I don't think Lynne was fake when she was crying. I think she actually tried to hold it together, was really hurt and couldn't. The ladies were very mean to her. She took it all fairly well, until Jeanna made that comment. What a bitch, seriously!

Oh by the way, this is an interesting read:

Jay Photoglou is Throwing a party for Gretchen Rossi!!! - River Dave's Place

Basically it starts off a month ago with Jay throwing a party for Gretchen and sending out invites, saying he's her "business manager"...yadayadayada. Then someone says basically - we all know you're sleeping with her, why can't you two come clean? This leads to some discussion and he posts a pic I can't see which shows them with matching ring tattoos they got to commemorate their 9 month anniversary (which was a month after Jeff's death, guess she was real tore up). Basically, he says that they had an agreement that they would come clean about their relationship after Jeff's death, at the reunion show. I guess he was sick of being in the background? She backed out. Then when it was brought up by Tamra, she lied, which really pissed him off.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah i didnt think lynne was faking either. thats happened to me before, just a word or tone in someone voice really can set off the waterworks all of a sudden. its happened to me at work twice this week

I think it was because it came from Jeana, so it was unexpected. She's used to the other women being snarky, but I don't think she expected to be called dumb by someone she considers a friend. She probably was already a bit sad inside but that probably triggered the tears. I kind of felt bad for her, honestly. She seems nice and harmless enough. Crappy mother but I expect nothing less on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yeah i didnt think lynne was faking either. thats happened to me before, just a word or tone in someone voice really can set off the waterworks all of a sudden. its happened to me at work twice this week
    I'm the same way, Alice. I think Lynne was genuinely hurt, and she couldn't understand why those vile bitches hated her without reason. I love how Vicki tried to turn the whole thing around and act like she was the victim. I hate her. She's a narcissist in need of serious psychiatric help. Tamra is pure trash.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Oh by the way, this is an interesting read:

Jay Photoglou is Throwing a party for Gretchen Rossi!!! - River Dave's Place

Basically it starts off a month ago with Jay throwing a party for Gretchen and sending out invites, saying he's her "business manager"...yadayadayada. Then someone says basically - we all know you're sleeping with her, why can't you two come clean? This leads to some discussion and he posts a pic I can't see which shows them with matching ring tattoos they got to commemorate their 9 month anniversary (which was a month after Jeff's death, guess she was real tore up). Basically, he says that they had an agreement that they would come clean about their relationship after Jeff's death, at the reunion show. I guess he was sick of being in the background? She backed out. Then when it was brought up by Tamra, she lied, which really pissed him off.
    Eh...well...that certainly doesn't look good for her, that's for sure. And I guess I didn't see her backpeddling when talking about it. I'll have to rewatch that part tonight. She just seemed astounded about it. Who knows? She wouldn't be the first two-timing, gold-digging bitch - and definitely not the first to slide right under my radar! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    I'm the same way, Alice. I think Lynne was genuinely hurt, and she couldn't understand why those vile bitches hated her without reason. I love how Vicki tried to turn the whole thing around and act like she was the victim. I hate her. She's a narcissist in need of serious psychiatric help. Tamra is pure trash.
    Could Vicki have made it more about HER? Good Lord! Let the poor woman cry and have her moment to be upset before you go jumping in calling attention to yourself and all of your past hurts. (And am I the only one who thinks the only thing that woman would shed a tear over would be making a fool out of herself or not being the center of attention?)
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Check this out from prettyontheoutside.com He even has pics, but I don't know how to post them on here.

Dominique emailed me this last night.... Jay and Gretchen supposedly ended their relationship of Feb 9th when she began dating Slade. Ewwwwwwwwwwww. These are Jay's thoughts courtesy of my reader on Slade's arrest:

“I lived with Gretchen in Costa Mesa. And was living out of a suitcase with a friend when I left because she was going to dinner with Slade. When I went to pick up more clothes on Wed Feb 18th Slade's car was in the driveway. I know Gretchen well so I called the police dept to do a civil asst and help me recover some more clothes. I had proper identification to be there so they attempted to get Slade or Gretchen to open the door. No response from them so when I told them I have a way to get in the dispatcher received a call from Slade saying he was with Gretchen and they were in Vegas. Slade called a recorded line to lie to the police. He also told the dispatcher that a neighbor called him to say the police were there. So that is why he called. So I proceeded to enter the house as I did I saw there was Slade's wallet shirt Jacket shoes and car keys were in plain sight. The officer and I then heard foot steps upstairs. But Slade and Gretchen would still not come out of her room. This is public information and probably on a report. I did recover more clothes BUT did not have a moving truck set up so I was only able to get clothes not furniture. The officers did not tell me but I over heard them say He has a suspended Lic and a fake tag on his unregistered car as well as a warrant for $10,000 out of LA county. This is what I think I heard. I will be moving the rest of my stuff out next week.”

Juicy, juicy, juicy. Slade was arrested on Feb 20th on a civil contempt warrant. He was supposedly unaware he had a warrant out due to unpaid child support payments. Ugh... it's all too much.

Aside from all the Tamra/ Gretchen drama, the rest of the show was fairly vanilla. Lynne seemed typically out of it and even cried a bit. Jeana was rather distant and kept defending her sons' bad behavior. And Vicki continued to hold my heart in her hands. When she described her favorite after work outfit as a skanky top and jeans--- I smiled and knew what I'd be wearing today.

Gah. Jo is so ugly.

Notice how she's wearing Jeff's "engagement" ring.

- The man Tamra Barney accused Gretchen Rossi of dating while still engaged to her fiancÚ -- who has since died of leukemia -- is sending an e-mail around to tell his side of the story.

Tamra and Gretchen – who’ve alternated between fighting and bonding throughout season four of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” – finally had it out Tuesday on “The Real Housewives Confess: A Watch What Happens Special.”

The housewives from OC sat down with host Andy Cohen, who does not pull any punches, bless him.

On the left side of the set: Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra.

To Andy’s right: Jeana Keough, Gretchen and Lynne Curtin. Later in the evening, very briefly, Lauri Waring showed up to sit next to Vicki and talk about her son, Josh, who should be getting out of jail soon.

I’m fond of the moment when Gretchen said she didn’t know who Florence Nightingale was, never mind “All About Eve” – “Is that Adam and Eve?” -- but the most dramatic part of the night was still another throwdown between the two hottest housewives.

They showed the clip where Tamra said she felt Gretchen and her now deceased fiancÚ Jeff had a relationship of convenience.

Andy asked what made her think that.

There was stuff going on behind the scenes, Tamra said, to make her think that.

For example, about 1 a.m. the night before they went to Del Mar, her cell phone rang. A guy asked “Can I speak to Tamra please?”

She asked who it was. It’s Gretchen’s boyfriend, the guy told her. “Tamra, this is Jay.”

He told Tamra that Gretchen dumped him by the side of the road at 1 a.m. He wanted Tamra to come get him or he would out Gretchen to everyone.

Jay told Tamra and her husband Simon that he had been dating Gretchen for a long time and that Jeff was paying Gretchen to take care of him.

Tamra later got a call from Gretchen where Gretchen said Jay was an old boyfriend, now a stalker.

How did Gretchen end up out with this guy? She was at a party with mutual friends, she explains. She offered to drive him home. He tried to make a move on her, she refused and told him to get out of the car.

But this guy kept calling, Tamra said.

Gretchen said she’s not dating Jay now.

Tamra asked if he was with her at Bass Lake.

Gretchen said yes. “My family was there! He’s a family friend!”

Tamra: “I thought you said he was a stalker.”

They call each other liars.

Jeana asked what does it matter if Gretchen is dating the guy?

Tamra: “It’s about moral character.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gretchen asked if it’s the same moral character that had Tamra get her “naked wasted” and sicked Ryan on her.

Tamra: “You’re such a f---ing victim, aren’t you.”

Gretchen: “Do you really hate me that much?”

Tamra said Jeana said the guy's clothes were on Gretchen's bedroom floor. Gretchen wants to know when they were even in her room. Jeana said they were all in the room and the clothes were there.

Andy wanted a final ruling from Gretchen: “You are single right now?”

Gretchen: “Yes.”

Andy: “This man who has been calling Tamra is not your boyfriend?”

Gretchen said no.

Vicki: “Do you sleep with him?”

Gretchen: “No.”

FROM JAY

Interestingly enough, on Friday, Feb. 20 a guy named Jay Photoglou sent me (and everyone else who has ever written about “The Real Housewives,” I'm sure) an e-mail, preparing the world for this TV moment.

“I am Jay Photoglou. I will be brought up by the cast of the Real Housewives of OC on the reunion show set to aire Feb 24th. I have a picture (several) of matching tattoo's (on our ring finger) Gretchen and I got in Oct to show our love to each other. We have been together for over a year and she has now let the fame of the show be more important than us being together. I have alot more information on this but need to make sure it is out before the reunion show. I AM WILLING TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST. I also lived with Gretchen and still have MOST of my stuff at her house. I refuse to go get it because Slade Smiley is staying with her. I would like my full story told before the reunion show.”

He attached two photos – one dated New Year’s 2008-2009 with the two of them kissing.

He also shared two links to other stories on Gretchen:

Story on Gretchen in National Enquirer: “HOUSEWIVES STAR CHEATED ON DYING FIANCE.”

Story on Gretchen in Daily Pilot: “Beauty pageant turns ugly: Celebrity slated to host annual event is dropped after flood of negative opinions about actions on reality TV show".

I did not contact him before the reunion show and I don’t plan on tracking him down now. This isn’t exactly Watergate and it looks like both sides are going to keep playing the same game.

It’s like Gretchen said of the thin line between sexy and skanky. I’m not going to pretend even spending this much time on a domestic dispute is classy – but I’m also not going to pull a Tamra and do moral grandstanding. They can work it out.

My real question is: Now that Gretchen is even less of a housewife, will return for season five? Should she?

Jay Photoglou Gretchen Rossi Jay Photoglou Gretchen Rossi Jay - BravoTV - Zimbio

Jay Photoglou: I Banged Gretchen Rossi!

Posted on February 24th, 2009 10:53 PM by Probst Fan
    Filed under: Gretchen Rossi
    On September 13, 2008, Gretchen Rossi lost her finace, Jeff Beitzel, to leukemia.
    Viewers of The Real Housewives of [COLOR=#002349! important][COLOR=#002349! important]Orange [COLOR=#002349! important]County[/color][/color][/color] discovered Jeff's tragic fate on the show's season finale.
    But Jay Photoglou claims Rossi couldn't have been that broken up about it. The reason? He'd been having an affair with her for months.
    “I was Gretchen’s REAL boyfriend,” Photoglou told The National Enquirer. “She spent her days at the hospital with her dying fiancÚ, but her nights with me.”
    Photoglou says he and Rossi began [COLOR=#002349! important][COLOR=#002349! important]dating[/color][/color] in January 2008, and “for the next year we spent most nights together."
    Rossi doesn't deny that she dated Jay for a bit.
    "Jay and I had a short-lived [COLOR=#002349! important][COLOR=#002349! important]relationship[/color][/color]

before Jeff and I started dating," she said, adding that his cheating accusations are "ridiculous” and “disrespectful to me and the memories of Jeff.”
    Is The National Enquirer a reputable source? Of [COLOR=#002349! important][COLOR=#002349! important]course[/color][/color] not. But don't forget: it was the first publication to report on the John Edwards and Rielle Hunter affair. Just sayin.

Jay Photoglou: I Banged Gretchen Rossi! - Reality TV Scoop
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Is that really his last name, "Photoglou"?? I thought that was some made up MySpace name.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

^^Yeah, I always stick my tongue down the throat of a family friend.

Thread Information