Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Ahhhh! I missed it but its starting again in five minutes....I can count on Bravo for replaying things to death.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Check out Jay's myspace and his profile pic with Gretchen:

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/9926872

His status is betrayed, and it says: WOW SHE IS A LIER!!! (gotta love the spelling)

I have no doubt whatsoever that Gretchen is a little schemer and used the show as a vehicle for fame, trying to play the part of a loving around the clock caretaker. I absolutely believe that she was being paid and that she was having sex with this other guy the whole time.

Also, that picture above of Gretchen is frightening! She has such an unfortunate mouth and teeth.

well, they are VERY educated in the OC.

I think Gretchen has some sort of Hillary Duff veneers, but she did look a little bucky in reunion special. Hillary Duff should brand those suckers and make some residual money!

Kara got implants. I didn't think she was that insecure. She was very pretty and had a great body without them.

And don't forget "we dress classy not scanky."

Someone ask to be Jay's friend so we can see his page and pics!

A friend request has been sent to this user. If your request is accepted, you will be friends on MySpace.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Well that didn't take long..

Photoglou is now your friend on MySpace!‏

BRB

edit- well there a a lot of pics of her at different times so..they spent quite a bit of time together....Hmmmm
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

^^post them!

Yes, please! I'm DYING to know the true story!

OMG there are TONS.. mostly them at functions or just out places.. ok... I'll post a few.

She is his top friend too-
    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/398804877

There are pics from his bd, her bd, etc...
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; February 25th, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ God what a ho! and she's wearing the ring in all those photos too. real nice bitch.

I agree Kara DID NOT need implants! she has an amazing figure and i like her face too, but watevs...

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Tell us how you really feel...
    LOL thats exactly what i was thinking when i read my own post but its the truth!

What a fun trainwreck that reunion was!

I swear, I've never wanted to reach through my TV and choke the living shit outta someone as I did when Vicki was denying that the things she said about Lynne were mean.

And is it totally wrong that I cackled like a witch when Lynne sarcastically said the two sitting across from her had lots of room to talk since they were "rocket scientists"? Lord, that was a good one. I bet she had that in her head since she saw the episodes where they made fun of her.

While I kinda thought Tamara was showing her ass by bringing the stuff up about Jay, I can understand it too. I'm the type where I usually don't say anything till you fuck with me or call my honesty or honor into play. And that's essentially what was happening with Tamara being questioned for saying she thought Gretchen and Jeff's relationship was one of convenience. But at the same time, this guy Jay could just be an old boyfriend who she may or may not have hooked up with during that time. Hanging out with an ex on a friend level (and we've seen how friendly she can be with men) is not totally unusual, and in her position with Jeff, maybe it made it look even more attractive, and a distraction. But Jay would not be the first jilted person to spread lies and misrepresent a situation. IDK. I can't figure it out. I usually have decent radar for schemers, and she just seemed more clueless and overwhelmed than she did a schemer.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I felt so badly for Lynne. I mean, I don't think she's the smartest lady out there. But, the things that Vicki and Tamra said about her were just downright mean. Then Vicki tried to cover her ass...that made me really mad. "We've all said things we regret". Yeah, but not everyone is such a bitch about it.

I totally think that Gretchen and Jeff were using each other. I would not have been surprised if he knew she was cheating on him. He was getting something from her as well. It's just a shame that she won't admit that there was something else going on. She's obviously trying to save face and pretend she was little miss perfect.

I'm glad someone called Tamra out on the drinking at her 7 course dinner. That was just shocking. Of course Tamra is going to deny she had an ulterior motives. Still, it made her look really bad.

Tamra is such a bitch! She totally put Gretchen on the spot. Haha! Vicki was being an ass too!

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post

I swear, I've never wanted to reach through my TV and choke the living shit outta someone as I did when Vicki was denying that the things she said about Lynne were mean.

And is it totally wrong that I cackled like a witch when Lynne sarcastically said the two sitting across from her had lots of room to talk since they were "rocket scientists"? Lord, that was a good one. I bet she had that in her head since she saw the episodes where they made fun of her.

While I kinda thought Tamara was showing her ass by bringing the stuff up about Jay, I can understand it too. I'm the type where I usually don't say anything till you fuck with me or call my honesty or honor into play. And that's essentially what was happening with Tamara being questioned for saying she thought Gretchen and Jeff's relationship was one of convenience. But at the same time, this guy Jay could just be an old boyfriend who she may or may not have hooked up with during that time. Hanging out with an ex on a friend level (and we've seen how friendly she can be with men) is not totally unusual, and in her position with Jeff, maybe it made it look even more attractive, and a distraction. But Jay would not be the first jilted person to spread lies and misrepresent a situation. IDK. I can't figure it out. I usually have decent radar for schemers, and she just seemed more clueless and overwhelmed than she did a schemer.
    To me, it was obvious that Gretchen was lying through her teeth. She looked extremely uncomfortable - probably because she had built this huge lie about Jeff being her one and only and blah, blah, blah. I think she couldn't believe someone would call her out in public like that.

You could tell because she kept backpedaling. And to originally say someone is your "stalker" and then backpedal and say he was a great friend (who accompanied you on vacation!) - well, which one is it? Because if a "great friend" continued to spread (supposed) lies about me, I wouldn't have invited him to Bass Lake or the like, he would have been cut out of my life. What, you gave a stalker a ride after a party? To me, its obvious that he was her boyfriend. Then she pathetically tried to deflect by saying Tamra tried to "sic" her son on her, and turn things around back to the party (which had already been covered).

I think Gretchen was with that guy the whole time she was with Jeff. When she met Jeff she probably had stars in her eyes and saw the money and the bling. Jay said that when the show started she tried to back off things with Jay so they wouldn't get "caught". If this was an arrangement between all three of them, whatever. But what pisses me off is that I don't know if Jeff knew at all that he was being cuckolded when he was on his deathbed.

I said before in a previous post on this thread that it was obvious at one point that Gretchen was having sex with someone other than Jeff when she was talking about having great sex and the other women were like "HOW? Isn't Jeff on his deathbed?" And she looked a bit like a deer in the headlights and said something along the lines of "well, we make it work" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post

OMG I know, she's basically defending her actions because they all said mean things. She was shaking her head at everyone it seems. Lynne's crying was a bit fake tho...

I do believe the shit about Gretchen and Jay. Gretchen didn't even really try to defend herself. And what was with Gretchen now saying she does have regrets about going to Bass Lake? With Jay no less? Hahaha

Jeanna is making me hate her a little more each day. She was so cold when making her statements to Lynne. "Oh she's just upset cause I caught her off-guard, it's not usually me who's picking on her"

And to top it off her delusions about her kids are ridiculous, I had to agree with Vicki. She said her kids would never say those things. Then they had some BS excuse like he had a hard day...whatever.

I KNOW never to say things like that to my mother, or else I'll have hell to pay...plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information