Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

^^ I think Lynn wants to be a friend and not a parent. Her kids are horribly behaved and have zero respect for her as a parent. I am surprised that Alexa is smoking at age 15, that's young.

Personally, I loved how Vicki was saying how she was going to have 1000+ people on their next cruise, or event, and then the camera shows the room with like 10 people in it

Kara is a spoiled brat. she can't deal with living in a dorm? wow!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ I know, her rent in san francisco must be $2,000/month, no lie. stupid beyotch

Did anyone think Jeana was way tougher on Kara than she ever is on her sons? Like when they were driving, she told her she was going to "kick her ass"? When she's around her neanderthal sons she's a wimpering, simpy mess. She's probably one of those women who don't value other women or herself.

Jeana was crazy when Kara was driving. Plus, I can't believe Kara wouldn't listen to her mother at all. I remember driving in the Central Valley with my parents when I was in college, they slept I drove 90, when they woke up I had to slow down to 75. Yeah, i was 19 but was still scared of the consequences...

I think Jeana has a lot of issues with men. Her boys run wild are are horribly rude to her all of the time. Even though Vicki is a raving lunatic at least her children aren't rude to her face like Jeana's are.

The look on Vicki's face when Brianna said she was joining the army was priceless. I thought her head was going to explode.

It's nice Jeana went on a date. I hope she does that more. She seems like the only decent one.

I get annoyed how none of these parents are preparing their kids for the world once high school is over. They flit around like Lauri's daughter's new skin care line. Uh, ok? And Lynne's daughter not doing anything. They are just creating big sponges for life.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REUNION!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah, Gretchen's annoying,
    Lori, Joe and Slade are still pigs.

I can't stand fucking Tamra (the one who got a stupid $35,000 dumbass bracelot) i think thats her name, its hard to keep track of the stupid names to the stupid faces.

and ugh, these bitch have not class or STYLE at all! yuck!

Ok, I'm so glad Jo isn't on this show.. regularly, the way she talks and talks out of the side of her mouth drives me nuts.. and those bangs! Not a good decision.

I love when Vicki hears something she doesn't want to, she shakes her head in denial. I'm surprised her daughter has that much sense with a nut job of a mother.

Tamra is the worst of them.. if she got the boot off this show she'd be devastated. Or if she wasn't " the hottest housewife" which she is NOT.

OHHH and what about the shit Vicki says.. " I didn't bring a gift, Jeana didn't bring a gift, I didn't know about gifts and I think it's stupid" She bought you a gift for christ sake.. STFU.

She is SO jealous of Gretchen.. saying she does everything for attention..then turns and says LOOK at my Rolex I bought myself.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; February 18th, 2009 at 01:38 PM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^ I noticed that too! She claimed she wanted to be subtle about it, but everyone she saw she was like "Look at my Rolex I bought myself"...

I still love Tammy Knickerbocker!

Excited for the reunion special!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Could Vicky and Tamra be any more jealous of Gretchen? Jeana and Lynne (although I loathe their parenting styles) seem to be the most genuinely nice of the bunch. Lynne just seems like she wants everyone to have a good time and get along. While that obviously doesn't work in the parenting arena, for friendships, I would take that any day over Icky and Tamara's way of friendship. The backstabbing and shit talking these women do is appalling.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

BTW Gretchen honey let me tell you something about your husband; he's cheating on you - thats why he bought you such a stupid gaudy gift and why he's so nice to you, thats what men do when they're finding hapiness (great sex) outside the marriage.

either that, or he was just doing it for the cameras

i liked when the camera closed up on her doing her makeup all crazy

Anyone notice Quinn was absent from the end of season party. All the ole housewives showed, even Kimberley, but not one mention of Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Anyone notice Quinn was absent from the end of season party. All the ole housewives showed, even Kimberley, but not one mention of Quinn.
    Ya. I forgot all about her.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I'm surprised her daughter has that much sense with a nut job of a mother.
    That amazed me. Breanna has so much sense and direction. How could a neurotic freak like Vicki have such a daughter? Maybe she had to act more like the parent a lot of the time. I like her the most out of all the children.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    BTW Gretchen honey let me tell you something about your husband; he's cheating on you - thats why he bought you such a stupid gaudy gift and why he's so nice to you, thats what men do when they're finding hapiness (great sex) outside the marriage.

either that, or he was just doing it for the cameras

i liked when the camera closed up on her doing her makeup all crazy
    But Gretchen and Jeff were never married...Did you mean Tamra and Simon? Because I thought to myself, ohh is this an "I'm sorry, Kobe Bryant" type of gift...

George's eldest daughter needs to put down the bleach! How come most of the daughters look like drag queens?

And what's with Brianna getting her Mom all worried about the Army, and now she's put those plans on hold...I bet she was never serious about that anyways. Just wanted to make her Vicki freak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^ yeah thats what i was talking about Tamra and Simon, sorry my mistake!!!!! its so obvious to me when a man is cheating, i've had enough experience on both ends let me tell you.

Thread Information