Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Shane Is Son Of The Year

This is Jeana'sson Shane without his shirt on. This is the only way Shane should go through life: topless with his mouth closed. Because when he opens his mouth, his hotness melts into a giant puddle of chunky diarrhea full of corn bits.

On last night's The Really Plastic Housewives of Orange County, Jeana and Vicki traveled to Illinois to watch Grouchy McPoopypants play minor league baseball. While they were driving to the game, Shane texted Jeana to not come because he wasn't playing. Well, his exact words were: "Stay the fuck away from here." Instead of playing minor league baseball, he was clearly playing a game of major league douchebaggery.

Jeana showed up anyway and Shane greeted his lovely mother by saying, "Get the fuck away from me!" Surprisingly, Jeana didn't respond to that by throwing him up in the air and using a bat to hit him out of the field Nope. She just shrugged and said, "That's kids!"
    Shane's bid for a VIP spot on the short bus to hell continued later on at the restaurant. Shane and his other brother Colt kept verbally punching their mother in the bagina bone in front of everyone. Let's see, he said he wanted to hit her with a bat and also said he can't wait to pull the plug on her so he can have more money. Vicki and I were making the same faces as the rusty daggers flew out of Shane's mouth and into Jeana's heart.

Instead of threatening to hit his mom with a bat, Shane should shut his caca mouth and hit my no-no with his skin bat. Seriously. But you know, even I wouldn't touch that shit now. My peendar says he's got a soggy french fry dick and he's compensating for it by acting like a mega dick bag to his mom. Okay, I'm lying. I'd still hit it, but I'd call him a "really bad person" while he was tapping it from the back.

The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Shane Is Son Of The Year | Dlisted

i love michael k!
    How could anyone feel any sympathy towards Jeana? She's the one who created the monster...well two monsters. The sister's an ungrateful idiot too. When kids are spoiled and undisciplined in childhood, is it that shocking that the same behavior is carried over into adulthood? Only when your parents have made you work your ass off for something and taught you the value of money and that hard work = reward are you grateful to them. Otherwise, arrogant, dependent, unintelligent kids like Shane feel they are entitled to continue freeloading off their parents without any respect in return. It's too late for him and his sister. They'll never, ever change and Jeana isn't fooling anyone - she knows it too!

I about had a heart attack watching how Shane treated his mom. I tell you what, my son did that to me, all his little baseball friends would be watching him get his ass kicked from one dugout to the other til he cried like a girl and begged me to stop. And if I was Vicki (even though that thought makes me cringe), I would have shamed them into silence.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Saw my first episode of this show today. It will be my last. I have never seen such drivel in my life. I'd rather eat razor blades than watch this again.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ I know i know butt, complete wastes of life and time

It's like a trainwreck - you can't look away even though it's horrible. I think I've lost about 40 hours of my life to this show that I'll never get back.

Jeana was emotionally abused for years and acts like it--she tries to keep the peace and thinks she doesn't deserve respect.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Don't know who Jeanna is (dumb name), don't care who she is, don't care about her alleged emotional abuse, don't care if it's fucked her up, suggest she do something with her life other than trying to claim some small shred of notoriety as a sub-level reality tv 'star' and maybe then her self-esteem will make a rebound.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

This show is so addicting. It's been addicting since day one.

Vicky is a pig/pug nose.
    Jeana needs to grow up and realize she is no longer a playboy model. Get over the past!
    Gretchen is just another AnnaNicole Smith. She is a gold digger.
    Tamra is a leather face. Just because you are a size zero and have fake boobs doesn't make you hot. Her husband isn't even cute. Her son is a creeper times ten.
    Laurie is nasty and the space between her lip and nose has got to go down in world history as the nastiest spot in Orange County. Glad she's gone.
    The new girl (Lynne?) not cute, not hot. She is rude and not worth it. Craptastic at best.

Most of the kids are spoiled rotten unworthy brats. I would rather die than raise a kid like that. Why don't these bitches teach their kids to appreciate and respect?

I lived in Orange County (Irvine) for 4 years and yes there are plenty of women like that, but it's only like that in the rich snobby areas. Orange County is truly a small place. You can go from the top to the bottom of it where San Diego starts in an hour. The women there suck ass and spend money on all the wrong things.

But of course, I will keep watching.

Elite Member

Regardless of all the money these women have, I would never, ever welcome them into my circle of friends. I'm proud to say I have not one thing in common with any one of them.

Poor Jeff. He looked absolutely terrible, like my 75 year old grandfather.

Lynne is kinda dense, and totally enabling those girls to be spoiled brats!

Tamra, holy crap, her boobs look like they are going to explode!

^^Jeff probably died a month later. What pissed me off is he just gets home from the hospital and Gretchen is off with the girls to Vegas. If she really cared about him, she wouldn't have been so quick to run off - she would want to spend time with him. It doesn't matter that his kids are there to "watch" him, it seems as if she looks at the relationship like she is his caretaker and she gets her scheduled days off. There is no genuine love, their relationship is a series of transactions. His kids are the opposite - they were excited to be there when Jeff got home.

On another note - Lynne's skin looked like shoe leather. It was painful for me to just look at it. All the girls have terrible sun damage - you can see it on their arms and chests. You can't put make-up there.

What bothers me the most this season is that everything seems so planned. For example, the ladies to go the race track, go to the spa, visit Fred Segals, etc... I don't feel like the first season or two was like this as much. It seemed to just be the ladies at their houses doing what they do.

The ep. last night was one of the first of this season that didn't seem as planned out as the rest. It was refreshing to see Vicki taking out her daughter to buy scrubs and then to see her at home cooking a normal dinner. For once she actually seemed happy to be with Donn.

Lynn...how do you not know you have air conditioning??!! I think she had such a tough upbringing that she wanted to do the opposite of her parents. Now she has at least one very spolied 18 year old on her hands. Not sure how Alexa is going to turn out.

Jeana needs to stop feeling badly about herself and get a date. She's a nice looking lady. She could stand to lose some weight, but overall she's not bad.

Gretchen is a gold digger, but I'm sure Jeff knows that. I think I would be irritated hanging out with her. She just loves to laugh and scream and draw all the attention to herself.

I've been watching this show since the first episode. I think that after the last couple of episodes I've decided to stop watching. Why am I wasting 1 hour of my night to watch these ridiculous women?!

I'm done with it.

Did you all notice how adamant Gretchen was that THEY ALL flirted and danced with guys while in Vegas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^ I did notice that. I wondered if it was because Gretchen hooked up with some guy there and was trying to save face. OR...if it's because she was embarrassed that some guy was talking to Vicki and not her.

Thread Information