Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    No offense guys, but I learned from watching my father die from cancer that people act in all sorts of strange ways. Every single person is absolutely unique because the situation is so, so extreme. You can just never tell how you or anyone else will react to it. Its one of the very few circumstances where I refuse to judge someone really. I don't know what's up with Gretchen, but I do know its an incredibly exhausting experience and no one can possibly understand all the underpinnings. I just feel bad for her, gold-digger or not. Its really, really hard to be around a chronically ill and suffering person at the end of their life, no matter what your motivations are.

That said, I think Tamara is a trollop bitch and her son is even worse. Vicki drives me up a wall.
    Calimoonchild, I'm so sorry you had to watch your father die from cancer. I can't imagine how difficult that was for you. I agree with your point that we all grieve in different ways and to judge when we're not in that situation ourselves is probably unfair. Trust me, Gretchen and her 'behavior' is the least of my worries given that bunch!

Is that Kimberly from Season 1? God damn, she looks terrible! She's got the neck and arms of a 70 year old!

Nice to see Shane's still a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Trust me, Gretchen and her 'behavior' is the least of my worries given that bunch!
    I had to laugh at this comment! Calimoon, I give you my sympathy as well. I can't even begin to think of what it is like.

I have a few comments on the show. Bear with me I'm a few glasses of vino deep...

Tamra: Did she really tell her mom to get with Ryan after her facelift?

Lynne: There's hope for Alexa...maybe.

Jeanna: Shane=Dick.

Vicki: I have to agree with her about the sleeping together in your parents home. My mother never let a boy stay in my bed with me, I like to think I'll carry that with me to my kids. It's a respect thing.
    +1 to the Truffle Hunter ( I never thought I'd say that)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Ok as much as it pains me.. Vicki was right last night where Jeanna was concerned.. Jeanna's kids treat her like crap cause their dad did the same and SHE allowed it.. How about we stop the chain of asshole men and smack the shit out of her boys! Or maybe cut off the $$ they might gain a little respect for her then.

What's with Colton's teeth??

And how abt Jeanna going off when Vicki mentioned " Jeanna lets her 16 yr old kids sleep with ppl in her house" Like they had an arrangement to NEVER mention that.
    Last edited by HelpMeRhonda; January 28th, 2009 at 01:39 PM.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Jeana's kids are so fucking disgusting! I wish i could take a bat to Shane; omg i wish for that day to come!

I don't know anything about baseball, but that looks like a really low budget team that Shameful is on. He's such a dickwad to his mom. But then I wouldn't want Bravo filming me in those lame shirts either.

Vicki is disgusting. Why did her stupid friend let that hog molest her husband like that? I guess anything goes if you get to be on TV. Someone need to slap Vicki across the face.

I feel sorry for Jeanna with the way her kids treat her. But she allows it because she's so desperate to be liked. Vicki is right about those boys modeling themselves after their dad. They're both pigs.

I think the shirt were for a Hawaiian shirt promotion game. I don't think that's the real uniform.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Shane is such a piece of shit! i cant get over it; how does he have a girlfriend btw; he's ridiculous!

I was grinding my teeth the whole time watching that. You don't treat a woman like that, your own mother. I can't get over how terrible of a son (much less a person) he is. If Jeana can't get some balls (she let her own husband walk all over her, thats why she's in this mess) then someone else needs to. If I was his girlfriend, I would tell him exactly to his face where to go for treating his mother like that, that doesn't fly with me. As much as I hate Vicki, she's absolutely right. They both need a slap across the face. Jeana just makes excuses for their behavior because its obvious she's embarrassed. Fuck that. He needs to be roughed up a little, shown how to treat a woman. If I ever told my mother "fuck off, stay the fuck away from me" after she had flown all the way out to see me play a game, I would have gotten a slap across the face. And Jeana should never her sons talk that way to Vicki, even if she is annoying. She's a guest, she's your elder, suck it up. During that conversation at the restaurant, I felt so much for Jeana when they said "what if your mom died" and Shane answered "I'd have more money". The look on her face, I thought she was tearing up. I wanted to slap that grin right off his face.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

At TWOP someone was saying he looked like he was on steroids. Also he's so angry all the time.

fgg

The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Shane Is Son Of The Year

This is Jeana'sson Shane without his shirt on. This is the only way Shane should go through life: topless with his mouth closed. Because when he opens his mouth, his hotness melts into a giant puddle of chunky diarrhea full of corn bits.

On last night's The Really Plastic Housewives of Orange County, Jeana and Vicki traveled to Illinois to watch Grouchy McPoopypants play minor league baseball. While they were driving to the game, Shane texted Jeana to not come because he wasn't playing. Well, his exact words were: "Stay the fuck away from here." Instead of playing minor league baseball, he was clearly playing a game of major league douchebaggery.

Jeana showed up anyway and Shane greeted his lovely mother by saying, "Get the fuck away from me!" Surprisingly, Jeana didn't respond to that by throwing him up in the air and using a bat to hit him out of the field Nope. She just shrugged and said, "That's kids!"
    Shane's bid for a VIP spot on the short bus to hell continued later on at the restaurant. Shane and his other brother Colt kept verbally punching their mother in the bagina bone in front of everyone. Let's see, he said he wanted to hit her with a bat and also said he can't wait to pull the plug on her so he can have more money. Vicki and I were making the same faces as the rusty daggers flew out of Shane's mouth and into Jeana's heart.

Instead of threatening to hit his mom with a bat, Shane should shut his caca mouth and hit my no-no with his skin bat. Seriously. But you know, even I wouldn't touch that shit now. My peendar says he's got a soggy french fry dick and he's compensating for it by acting like a mega dick bag to his mom. Okay, I'm lying. I'd still hit it, but I'd call him a "really bad person" while he was tapping it from the back.

The Real Housewives Of Orange County: Shane Is Son Of The Year | Dlisted

i love michael k!

Shane is such a total loser. I knew he was kind of rude, but truthfully I was shocked that he spoke to Jeana that way.

I really think maybe he was embarassed to have the cameras around filming him and he wasn't playing for the big leagues. He's such a fucktard. I would have slapped him across the face. Of course if Jeana did that he would probably straight out punch her.

Vicki was annoying last night as usual. Referring to her Chicago friends as "my people". After she left they were all probably thankful she lived across the country and crossing their fingers that she doesn't move back.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    No offense guys, but I learned from watching my father die from cancer that people act in all sorts of strange ways. Every single person is absolutely unique because the situation is so, so extreme. You can just never tell how you or anyone else will react to it. Its one of the very few circumstances where I refuse to judge someone really. I don't know what's up with Gretchen, but I do know its an incredibly exhausting experience and no one can possibly understand all the underpinnings. I just feel bad for her, gold-digger or not. Its really, really hard to be around a chronically ill and suffering person at the end of their life, no matter what your motivations are.

That said, I think Tamara is a trollop bitch and her son is even worse. Vicki drives me up a wall.
    My mother died of cancer and I was holding her hand when she passed away. I understand that people deal with death differently but I have no sympathy for Gretchen whatsoever. This time is not about HER right now. When he gets better or dies (well, we know the outcome since this is filmed in advance) then she can take the time to heal and do what she needs. I think there is a big difference between people "dealing with the whole processs differently" and someone going on a holiday or flirting with other men. Her behavior is something if she has any depth to her, she will regret in time.

I can't see any hotness in Shane. Maybe because I know he's very stupid. Kinda like with Brad Pitt. Stupid negates any hot.

I'm really sorry for all those who have lost loved ones early to cancer on this thread. Its a terrible disease, I wish I could give all a big hug. I guess thats why I have so much more sympathy for Jeff, to have such a terrible curse and be burdened with a caretaker that makes it all about herself, and bitches to him on his deathbed about his ex-wife being around, and makes him choose. Everyone deserves to be in peace during that time. I just can't muster up any love for Gretchen in this situation, even if I think its terrible that he passed away. I feel so much more for his kids, thats who really felt the punch I'm sure.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information