Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Vicki has SEVERE insecurity issues. She has to BEG her mother to tell her she loves her. And, why is she still being a bitch to Lynne? Lynne is a little strange in her own right, but Vicki is downright rude. I can't believe anyone would want to do business with her rude ass.

Tamra, come on! Like getting Gretchen drunk is such a scandal! It is like high school again. And Simon seemed to take pleasure in it too.

Ryan is really no different than any other douchebag at a bar that tries to pick up a drunk chick. Once, I was puking in one of those itty bitty bar ashtrays (long story) when some dude tried to pick me up. My girlfriend was like, "Are you serious?"

Tamra and Ryan have a very disturbing relationship.. it's really weird. When she was sucking down those oyster thingies she said "It's like a party in my mouth!" and looked at Ryan really inappropriately..

And since when is Simon British? I must have missed that...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Once, I was puking in one of those itty bitty bar ashtrays (long story) when some dude tried to pick me up. My girlfriend was like, "Are you serious?"

..the nerve!
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Tamra and Ryan have a very disturbing relationship.. it's really weird. When she was sucking down those oyster thingies she said "It's like a party in my mouth!" and looked at Ryan really inappropriately..

i was wondering the same thing.

Haha, yeah even Gretchen called him out in all her drunkness. She told him "you like me because I look like your mom" or something like that And later, the whole conversation between Tamra/Gretchen/Ryan where Ryan was calling his mom hot, was just weird. Ryan sketches me out big time, he looks so skeevy.

I thought Simon was from Greenwich? He's so irritating, always lecturing Tamra about how uncouth she is while he is totally classless himself. All of these people (save Jeana and Donn) are so unbearable. Jeana looked like she was miserable at the dinner party, and incidentally I loved when Tamra was giving her little "etiquette lesson" how Jeana kept on eating correctly. She already knew all of that shit while Tamra was struggling to explain it to everyone else. I have secretly always wished that Jeana and Donn would run off together and be happy.

Tamra's breast implants are just terrible! And she even got them reduced.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I am appalled by Tamra and Vicki's behavior. Are they adults or teenagers playing a mean prank? Honestly, how cool is it to get someone wasted? I don't love Gretchen by any means, but she is probably dealing with a lot of stress with fiancee, Jeff, dying of cancer. Even if she was cheating on him, part of her was with him and it's hard to watch anyone battle a disease like that. I can understand her drinking to release the tension. However, for Tamra to think it's funny to get her wasted is just so immature. Though, I often thing everything Tamra does is immature so it's not a major surprise.

Ugg, I can't even stand to look at her fried hair and horrid implants that she supposedly had reduced.

Lynn I'm undecided on. I think she's taken the route of "friend" rather than mother and that's why her daughter is such a spoiled brat. But, I was glad to see her being concerned for Gretchen. Plus, she seems very normal next to Vicki and Tamra.

I like Jeana. I want her and Donn to hook it up. He's nice and laid back, how he ever got stuck with Vicki I'll never understand.

I shudder to think of the nasty hangover Gretchen had to endure.

I still like her and Jeana best.

I think its absolutely disgusting how Vicki won't invite Donn anywhere also. She always says she wants time with the kids and he just "gets in the way". She treats him so terribly its embarrassing to watch, I just cringe for him every time she puts him down. Then she whines unbearably about how she just needs love. Stop treating him like shit, bitch! He treats you awfully good for it being a one-sided relationship, anyone else would have divorced you long ago. I wish he would grow some balls and just rail on her once, he needs to tell her to STFU!

I just checked out TWOP and there is this message in the RHoOC thread from the moderator:

This thread is closed until a mod with more time than me can come in and decide how many more messages need to be deleted and how many more posters need to be banned.

What the hell happened? Is it because people were making allegations of rape, which was way over the top? Because I can see how that could piss someone off, thats a serious unfounded allegation.

I got banned Wednesday night so I have no idea what shit hit the fan after I wasn't allowed back in. Fuckers.

I got banned Wednesday night so I have no idea what shit hit the fan after I wasn't allowed back in. Fuckers.
    Why did you get banned?

I made a comment about Vicki's 'whoo-hoo' thing and how if Donn ever got any he would wish he didn't because that's all she would scream in the bedroom.

That got you banned? Did they tell you what rule you broke?

Nope. As you can tell from the board message January copied and pasted above, they went ban crazy.. they nitpick over there. Sad part is, I cant even read the threads anymore..

You just get a notice saying you're banned? Is it permanent?

I know they've really cracked down there since the changeover. When they closed down the RHONYC for a couple of weeks I was outraged!

Thread Information