Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

This entire episode was pretty much a snoozer, but the preview for next week was the best treat! Gretchen and Ryan!?!

I don't even know where to begin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

There's nothing about their lives that are interesting anymore. All they do is go out to eat and be bitchy to each other.

The whole thing last night was juvenile. Are we in high school again? Bets are, Lynne won't be back for another season.

Please, you have to know that Gretchen's getting her motor hummed from somewhere other than Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    This entire episode was pretty much a snoozer, but the preview for next week was the best treat! Gretchen and Ryan!?!

I don't even know where to begin...
    I know!

So many times they make the clips look so juicy and it has nothing to do with the scene they want you to think it is.. but ... those clips looked hard to explain.. no matter what is going on.

This season I've been thinking Jeana is the only one with half a brain and any sense.. every episode I think it more.
    They are really making Vicki and Tamra look like bitches.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

LOL.. Was I the only one laughing evilly at Alexa and her 'good friend' Randy? He's a weak-chinned friend of Dorothy.

There's really nothing interesting about these women's lives anymore. I have to say I miss Lauri for the entertainment value. She was on for 3 minutes last night and I realized how much the show needed her back.

Lynne is not fun at all and she has nothing going on. Her daughters are a mess and they look ridiculous on TV. How can their friends not make fun of them?

Next week looks a little more exciting with Gretchen and Ryan getting together but like someone else mentioned above - the previews are often misleading. It's probably something innocent edited to look different.

What's happened to the economy since the filming of the show and knowing what's to come makes watching this almost comical. You can start to see signs of these folks being affected with Simon not working anymore at the auto dealer and Jeana changing to her ex-husband's real estate company. I'd love to see another season of this show only to see how these people are affected once the economy truly came crashing down. All of the businesses they are involved with were heavily hit - real estate, insurance, autos, retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    What's happened to the economy since the filming of the show and knowing what's to come makes watching this almost comical. You can start to see signs of these folks being affected with Simon not working anymore at the auto dealer and Jeana changing to her ex-husband's real estate company. I'd love to see another season of this show only to see how these people are affected once the economy truly came crashing down. All of the businesses they are involved with were heavily hit - real estate, insurance, autos, retail.
    At the dinner where Tamra made the comment about Gretchen going to the lake when her Daddy was in the ICU, it looked like Tamra had attempted to blow-dry her own hair instead of going to the salon. Fried, frizzy, flat. It'll be interesting to see if they get less Botox and other PS as the economy tanks.

So Vicki is now taking meds for her acne. I believe she said Accutane? The reason she could not give blood. Her face was looking worse than usually, very bumpy in her cheek area
    Last edited by cupcake; January 7th, 2009 at 07:57 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I just can't help but like Gretchen.

I like Grethen too. She is young and I dont agree with alot of what she does and how she acts but she is ok in my book
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I hope that stupid brat Raquel gets a DUI.

what the fuck was that fuckery at the dinner tonight?
    tamra is so stupid. is she like 18? "we're going to get gretchen drunk"? seriously?
    gretchen was too embarrassing to watch.

People on twop keep bringing date rape up...

I'm sorry, I love to watch people make complete asses out of themselves. Nobody put a gun to Gretchen's head to make her do any shots. She came off as a complete attention whore/tease/idiot, both Tamra and Vicki came off as complete and total evil bitches. So what else is new? The only one I like on the show is Jeana, and kudos to her for keeping removing the shots when Gretchen was turned and replacing them with water. She's the only one that comes off as even remotely likable.

Yes, Gretchen is an obvious greedy gold-digger. Its obvious why she is with Jeff. But Tamra is just jealous because she bagged a better deal and has better skills. Tamra is a gold-digger who is just bitter she settled for less.

Donn actually looked like he enjoyed himself for the first time in ages! I loved the fact that Gretchen was being flirtatious towards him and Vicki was pissed off. Vicki is the most high-strung bitch I ever met, I bet the last time Donn had fun was in the 80s. Good for him for having a good time, he needs to leave that sour bitch and find himself a hot young thing that makes him laugh. He's cute for an old guy.

Ryan is creepy as all hell but I'm more than a little pissed that people are insinuating anything happened in regards to date rape. Thats quite an allegation. He was kind of grabby and in general a sleazeball, but many drunk men are the same. That does NOT mean that he's going to forcibly rape someone who is incapacitated. And lets face it, Gretchen was teasing him, "you turn me on, you are so cute" and hanging all over him. I think being the sleazeball that he was he was picking up on these signals like he was hoping to get some, that doesn't mean that he was going to force it on her.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Silver Member

These bitches are evil sharks! It would drive me crazy to have to tolerate these shallow hags.

Tamra simply has a worthless existence her money can't make up for... getting Gretchen drunk and having her molester-looking son a part of it was low. Understood, Gretchen didn't have to drink everything that came her way, but if I was around the same lousy company I would've done the same in order to deal.

Vicky has issues. Bigger than her inferiority complex.

Jeana has always been my fave and I'm glad she's starting to show her disapproval towards the others. Unfortunately for her she didn't age well but she's the only one with true natural beauty... her daughter Kara rocks too and it's a bummer she's minimally on the show anymore..

Can't help but to like Gretchen - annoying cackle 'n' all.

Sorta miss Lauri and Tammy.

*darn. didn't realize I was this much into the show. *
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

I agree with the last two posts.

Tamra is a total bitch and I can't imagine ever speaking to her after all the shit she says and pulls on everyone.

What about her taking etiquette classes! What a joke, there isn't enough time!

I like Gretchen more now.. so she got hammered... she's stressed and who hasn't , especially hanging with those bitches you'd have to be drunk to hang with them.

And Raquel will for sure be getting a dui or crashing her car. Ohh those girls took me back to my high school days.. "I'm so drunk!" "I'm so wasted." every 5 seconds.

I said it a few weeks ago .. Jeana is the only likeable one on that show. But I'm liking Gretchen more and more.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thread Information