Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Lynne's daughter Raquel is a little bitch. I wouldn't buy her a Ford Pinto, let alone a BMW for her 18th birthday.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Lynn's boob job is baaaad. Who could think that is attractive?

And she does not look young. Seriously you could cover a couch with her hide!

Truffle Hunter/Jeanna-whole lotta drama about nuttin'.

Ryan's tattoo is stupid but at least he can hide it.

Vicki blawling after getting hit in the head, like she was severly injured. Please.

Lynne looks gross, her kids are spoiled brats, whining because one got spray tanned twice and she didn't. Cry me a freakin river! They all suck and they are boring.

dead yet? Any of these bitches??? Please..? PLEEEAAAASSSEE!!!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Lynne is an idiot. She spoils her kids and then b*tches about it.

Vicki getting whacked in the head with the football was great. I had to re wind that a few times.

How about that Tamra last night. She is a bitch..but I think she spoke the truth..

I was surprised how much Gretchen's BF's kids seemed to like her.

And Lynne.. I think she's Steven Tyler's sister!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^ Lynne does!

I can't believe she let her 14 yr old wear that dress, but it was pretty priceless when the BF said she looked like a hooker. Lynne had to state, "that dress is classy, it's mine"... Hahahaha and even the father was like WTF! And the daughter was uncomfortable in it, you saw how she was hiding her almost exposed crotch.

Oh Tamra is probably the most too-faced of them all... I think Gretchen deserves a break every now and then!

Did I hear that the Truffle Hunter uses Accutane (the acne medication), maybe that explains her potted face...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Vicki blawling after getting hit in the head, like she was severly injured. Please.

Lynne looks gross, her kids are spoiled brats, whining because one got spray tanned twice and she didn't. Cry me a freakin river! They all suck and they are boring.
    I got hit in the face with a baseball going 60 miles and hour, i broke half my face, i didnt cry once, HA! what a big fricking baby
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

How can you have all the money in the world and still look like such trash? With the (maybe) exception of Gretchen (who at least keeps her hair clean and her extensions well done), all of these women look like lower class class women, possibly even hookers, who slather on cheap makeup and have sun damaged skin and straw hair, its disgusting to watch. I can't believe with all that money, you can still look like a cheap skank without a dime to your name. Put any of these women on a street corner without their designer clothes and they would fit right in.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^ Lynne does!

I can't believe she let her 14 yr old wear that dress, but it was pretty priceless when the BF said she looked like a hooker. Lynne had to state, "that dress is classy, it's mine"... Hahahaha and even the father was like WTF! And the daughter was uncomfortable in it, you saw how she was hiding her almost exposed crotch.

Oh Tamra is probably the most too-faced of them all... I think Gretchen deserves a break every now and then!

Did I hear that the Truffle Hunter uses Accutane (the acne medication), maybe that explains her potted face...
    Lynne is a total bitch. I want to google her and find out how old she really is. I am guessing 40 at the minimum. Her daughter Raquel is a mini-me version of her. She was a little hag during her party and her face only lit up when she knew daddy bought her a BMW. Kudos to him though, since he got a 2005 and didn't shell out for a new one. And she doesn't even have a license!! She's 18 for god's sake. I would have told her to get her damn license first and then maybe a car. (Should have got her a freaking Kia or something.)

I really kind of like Tamra. Maybe because she called Gretchen out for being at Bass Lake when her sugar daddy was in ICU.

Yeah, Vicki uses Accutane. I don't remember her face looking that bad in past seasons, but maybe they used special camera lenses back then. Either way, if she would scrub half that shitty makeup off her face, she might not have skin problems. She was so stressing out that her daughter might love her dog more than her. Get a grip truffle hunter - talk about low self esteem and co-dependency issues. It's like she latches onto her kids and won't let go

Oh, here is a link to Lynne's website. She thinks her line of "cuffs" is so fashionable. Whatever:

Lynne Curtin Designs
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

^^I just had to check out Lynne's site. She has a gramatical error on her "Stores" page. "Boutique's in the Orange County LA area". Not good.

Lynne is just vapid. There is nothing redeeming about her. At least with Vicki Truffle Hunter - she can earn a living. And Brianna, I don't know how, seems to have turned into a fine, grounded adult who has her priorities straight. Lynne's older daughter is taking after her, her younger daughter, we'll see. The two daughters look nothing alike. That dress was embarrassing on the younger daughter - I never would have let her leave the house in that. By the way - I think Lynne is 52. While she may be thin - she's leathery, has no muscle tone, and has a horse face. She looks ever bit of that 52, if not more.

Have you noticed that all of the women have terrible sun damage. They hide their faces with makeup but their necks and chests look terrible. Tamra is the worst. If she looks like this at 40 I can't imagine her skin at 60 .

Question

Did you notice with Tamra when she had that BIG scab on her left upper lip when she was horrified by her son's tattoo.. that sometimes the scab was there, then sometimes it was gone.. In the same scene.
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^^ I was trying to figure out what that was all about. Maybe it was food? Yuck.

Oh and in the next week's preview did anyone catch Lauri having lunch with Tamra? Couldn't stay away for very long could she?

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    ^^ I was trying to figure out what that was all about. Maybe it was food? Yuck.

Oh and in the next week's preview did anyone catch Lauri having lunch with Tamra? Couldn't stay away for very long could she?
    Ya, she's had enough "family time". She's over that.
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

i like the show and enjoy watching them doing dumb things lol

Thread Information