Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

vicky's daughter and son are both gay and i would cheat to on a 54 year old! shit, us women get bored of the same dick

How bitchy was Vicki last night? I mean, everyone else is showing genuine concern for Jeff and Gretchen, and Vicki's strumming the violin. Damn, cold hearted bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    How bitchy was Vicki last night? I mean, everyone else is showing genuine concern for Jeff and Gretchen, and Vicki's strumming the violin. Damn, cold hearted bitch!
    Yeah - that was really cold. Vicki will end up alone someday. She drives people away from her.

On the other hand - I did side with Vicki and Gretchen about her children's father's involvement in their lives. The guy has 2 kids - he needs to maintain contact with them. Jeana was making too many excuses for him. She does the same thing with the men in her own life.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Wasn't she? She's insanely jealous of Gretchen, with good reason I think. Vicki is disgusting. Watching her slather gloss on was stomach turning. Did anyone notice how weird her skin was during her lunch with her daughter? Pock marked and stretched strangely, almost like she was a burn victim. Maybe she had a bad peel.

Tamra's son Ryan is a creepy weasel. I can't believe he's the player Tamra makes him out to be.

I love reading the TWOP thread on this show. They're pretty funny over there. There's also an insider who posts stuff about Laurie. Probably George's ex.

^ STFU please please direct me to the inside stuff on Lauri posts, pleaaaaaaaaase???!!!!

Thanks for posting the stuff from Pretty on the Outside Lax....I have no brain right now and thought I had.

I feel badly for Vicki. She wants to have a perfect life but she's so crazy it will never happen. She is beyond controlling and demanding of attention. I'm amazed she lasted for 15 years with Donn, he's a saint. I think she is insanely jealous of both Gretchen and Tamra.

Jeana needs to grow a backbone and kick that hubby out for good. I'm all for making a marriage work, but hers is obviously not working. Staying together for the kids isn't the solution. I also think she needs to learn to close her mouth when talking to Vicki about Donn.

Tamra...At least she knows she didn't do a good job raising Ryan. He is such a spoiled brat. Get a freaking job!

Lynne - wow, she's a horrible mom. It's one thing to have a drink in front of your kid. I swear she was getting drunk at that lunch. Her skin looks like leather and her boobs are disgusting to look at. I like how because her daughter was born at 3lbs she will just give in to any demand. Maybe that works for the first few years, but that kid is nearly 18.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ STFU please please direct me to the inside stuff on Lauri posts, pleaaaaaaaaase???!!!!
    They're all over that thread, in and out. Someone said they thought it was Gina's (George's ex) mom posting. IIRC that thread got shut down for awhile because the grandma was posting too much personal stuff and Lauri threatened to sue. There's also a link on there today to the O.C. Register which is a local paper. There's someone on the comments section who sounds like Vicki's ex husband. He's calling himself RiskyB. Here's a link to the page it's on a TWOP: The Real Housewives of Orange County - TWoP Forums

thank you!!!!! im obsessed with hating that fake azz ugly horrible-mother bitch!

OMG I couldn't believe Vicky when Gretchen was on the phone!!

Vicky looks like she has a burn on one side of her face.

I just went snooping around the TWOP boards, holy crap these people are obsessed...they even check the kid's myspaces

They think this might be Vicki's ex:
    riskyb wrote:
    Hey Vicky,you ignorant swine! Remember me? Sure you do.Still talking fiction and exagerations? Hey, how bout some truth about you? Insurance scams,stealing,embezzling from family business.Look out! Your day in court is coming.Stop stepping on people for personal gain.I'll know if you read this when my phone rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^^Those TWOPers are the best internet detectives. They find out everything. Then you have insiders posting. Love that board. It goes to fast for me to post there though. I can't keep up.

Vicki was disgusting talking about her "love tank". That's an image I really don't want in my brain.

lol well i need to find out more about laurie and her shitbag husband; i despise them!

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Thanks for posting Lax.

Gretchen cheating on Jeff doesn't surprise me. I hope he didn't leave her anything.
    my feeling is that jeff knew he'd never marry her before he died and she wouldn't get much. that way, he'd have her on the line to take care of him by proposing to her but in the end, he knew she was a gold digger and she'd get what was coming to her - nothing!

Lynne is a real piece of work! While her daughter is trying on a pair of skinny jeans, the loving and supportive mother tells her "They're so tight but so cute. You'd better not eat or grow anymore though".

But we all got our holiday wish, Her Royal Bitchness, Ms. Truffle Hunter was clocked in the head with a football on Lake Havasu! God bless us, every one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Last night was almost too much for me to take- drunk Lake Havasu trash, Vicki getting nailed with the football, Tamra and Simon's revolting PDA. It was the Christmas gift I needed.

Thread Information