Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

This show never fails to prove one thing: Money cannot buy class.

BTW there is a TWOP forum for this season

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    Vicky's daughter seems like she's got her head on straight too, especially for having that woman as her mother.

Do y'all really think Simon is that big of a douchebag? I know it would be hard as a mom to use tough love on your kid like that, but he is 21 years old and seems somewhat irresponsible (not calling the Mercedes people after going through training). I think Simon's being pretty fair in his rules. Maybe I'd give him a couple more months before kicking him out, but with some kids you have to be extra firm or they'll walk all over you. I think it was nice of him to let him move back in temporarily. I guess I'm a bitch too, lol!
    Now that I think about it, that kid does seem like a lay-about. He has no job, and he's def into adulthood, and there's no excuse. I would feel like a piece of crap if I didn't have a job, and it doesn't seem to bother him. I can see Simon's point of view, but I think he's still a massive douche.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I don't have a problem with imposing rules on someone when they move back into your house, but Tamara (or whatever her name is) said that when her kid was having problems Simon didn't want to deal with it because he wasn't his kid. Not my kid, not my problem sort of thing. That is what makes me think he's a douche. That and he told the kid that he didn't want him to move back.

Like I said, I've been on that side of things with my own step-father. He always made me feel like a step kid no matter what.
    Yeah, that's what irks me about Simon. If you're married to someone, and have no love of any kind for their kid, I think that's shitty. You should make an effort to include their kids.

Simon didn't want to deal with it because he wasn't his kid. Not my kid, not my problem sort of thing. That is what makes me think he's a douche. That and he told the kid that he didn't want him to move back.
    This is exactly what I was going to reference, Simon seemed like a jerk for saying that to the kid's face. I'm sure they both have their moments when things are said but he's openly making himself look like an ass for having this talk with the kid.

I'm still wondering why Lou never had a will especially with all that money, it makes me think he had some shady dealings he didn't want documented. I mean, remember that knock off energy drink the girls were promoting last year... Didn't the daughter say that the Thai bride only gets $12k a month, to me that doesn't seem all that much since they lived so luxurious before, I mean K-Fed is getting $20k just for child support.

Poor Jeana, she really needs to get out of her boring marriage and get on with her life. Even her daughter said that her mom needed a boyfriend last season. The husband talked about how he'd rather stay miserable than admit he was wrong, do everyone a favor and get a divorce.

I think its funny that Lori claims to have all this love for George when we all know that she is just with him for the money. Most of these women are in it for the money, but Lori is especially gold-digging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

That poor Thai bride deserves every penny she gets.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

I'm still wondering why Lou never had a will especially with all that money, it makes me think he had some shady dealings he didn't want documented. I mean, remember that knock off energy drink the girls were promoting last year... Didn't the daughter say that the Thai bride only gets $12k a month, to me that doesn't seem all that much since they lived so luxurious before, I mean K-Fed is getting $20k just for child support.
    I remember the quote where he said, "I didn't plan for failure, only for success." Um, yeah, I guess he was wrong, he didn't plan for success with no will.

I didn't think 12K was a lot, either. I know people now that make 12K per month, and don't spend the amount of cash they do.

I bet all of them are mortgaged/in debt up to their ass to show how much money they have.

I hate the Thai bride...she's a whore and she booted his kid out two days after he died. That's shitty.

Jeana is growing on me a bit. I think she and her daughter should leave the husband and two boys behind. Those boys are sacks of shit!

So why did Jo and Slade opt out of this season?

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    So why did Jo and Slade opt out of this season?
    I read somewhere that since they aren't really together and she's in L.A. there was no reason to feature her. Plus it said that they may be getting their own show soon enough. I couldn't stand either so I don't really mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Plus it said that they may be getting their own show soon enough.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I just thought they'd stick with it because they're such famewhores.

Oh shit, this show is back on? Gotta set the DVR to record it.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

NOOOOO!! No new show with HOJO!!! *Sleazy Slade maybe*

when is the next rerun? I need to see the new show..please tell me nice sweet Colton has not turned into an asshole like his GAY! brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    NOOOOO!! No new show with HOJO!!! *Sleazy Slade maybe*

when is the next rerun? I need to see the new show..please tell me nice sweet Colton has not turned into an asshole like his GAY! brother?
    Colton is a mini Shane. Such a little turd.

Colton is a mini Shane. Such a little turd.
    What happened to him? What a damn shame I thought he had hope-he seemed the to be one of the more decent ones.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information