Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this is how i know everyone at ONTD is a fucking idiot; they were all sad to see Lori go and liked her and shit; PLEEAAAASE!!!! :rolleye: that bitch is twisted!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Well,I guess we will no longer get to hear about Lauri's perfect life and how happy she is.

The look on Simon's face when Donn and Vicki were sniping at each other at the restaurant is priceless. He just wanted to get the hell out of there.
    Shit! I fell asleep and missed the end. Was Laurie's farewell dramatic? Guess I'm gonna have to catch the rerun.

I was uncomfortable watching Vicki pick at Donn. Geez. I would have been like "can't you two just pretend you're happily married until at least the third course?" You know shit has got to be sitting right under the surface if you can't even make it through dinner without busting out in tears.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

The look on Simon's face when Donn and Vicki were sniping at each other at the restaurant is priceless. He just wanted to get the hell out of there.
    I still can't believe Simon agreed to spend his anniversary with the Truffle Hunter! I mean I guess it does make you appreciate your own wife more...

I wanted to throw something at Vicki the whole episode, she's completely rude to Donn. Jeana needs to step in and save him!

P.S. Who is "Uncle" Richie??? Could Jeana have a friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Shit! I fell asleep and missed the end. Was Laurie's farewell dramatic? Guess I'm gonna have to catch the rerun.

I was uncomfortable watching Vicki pick at Donn. Geez. I would have been like "can't you two just pretend you're happily married until at least the third course?" You know shit has got to be sitting right under the surface if you can't even make it through dinner without busting out in tears.
    Lauri's farewell was very anti climactic. She was here now she's gone. Bye bye... Looks like there is a new housewife, Lynne.

Real Housewives of Orange County: Real Housewives of Orange County : Season 4 : Bios : Lynne Curtin Season 4 - Official Bravo TV Site

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I still can't believe Simon agreed to spend his anniversary with the Truffle Hunter! I mean I guess it does make you appreciate your own wife more...

I wanted to throw something at Vicki the whole episode, she's completely rude to DonnI . Jeana needs to step in and save him!

Vicki bitches about not getting attention from Donn but doesn't make an effort to include him in her vacations. She can't have it both ways.

Simon and Tamra were cute on the trip. They seem to really love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I hope Gretchen tells Truffle Hunter that she doesn't want to be her friend and to fuck off.

Truffle Hunter is a horrible woman. And Donn just needs to get the hell out while the gettin's good.
    I was wondering that too. I believe he was some sort of a manager for the Merecedes/Jaguar dealership. But people in car sales work ridiculous hours.

I guess Gretchen will have to find a new, rich, old fiancee.

Vicki's just now over the top. Your kids don't want to spend time with you, leave them alone! Poor Donn. I think he should hook up with Jeana, she'd treat him better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Donn seems like a genuinely nice guy. What he sees in Vicki, I don't know. She talks down to him and excludes him from her life. I felt bad for Donn when Vicki was discussing her plans for the summer and none of them included him.

I am way too involved with this series. I need to get my own life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

I wanted to throw something at Vicki the whole episode, she's completely rude to Donn. Jeana needs to step in and save him!

Free Donn!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I'm so tired of Vikki pissin' and moaning!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Vicki looks worse than usual. She needs a serious laser treatment on her face - and a personality transplant.

I wonder if they will work in the death of Gretchen's sugar daddy into the plot. I think he just loves her cause she wipes his ass for him and changes the bedsheets (and gives BJs in exchange for $$)
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Free Donn!!!!
    hey soj! it's been a while since i last saw you around here.

i missed the whori leaving episode but i keep catching the commercial on the new housewife. OMG can we say scary? she gives me the creeps. i don't know how i can watch this show with her on.

^ you can see the clip of her fake-crying on dlisted.com before she leaves the show its dumb

I saw this this morning while checking Pretty on the Outside. Usually I just love his drawings of the ladies, I was hoping for some of that. But, instead he treated us to some gossip.

Guess that explains why Donn isn't exactly lovey with Vicki during their trip.

Laurie's crying was hysterical. She's had so much work done and her face so frozen that you can't even tell she was trying to project an emotion. By the way, I was sort of shocked that no one commented on the pictures of Laurie and her kids from years ago. WOW, was that even the same person!?

Josh looks like Lauri, pre-PS.

yeah, like a heavy-foreheaded neanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I saw this this morning while checking Pretty on the Outside. Usually I just love his drawings of the ladies, I was hoping for some of that. But, instead he treated us to some gossip.
    Here's what was posted:

The Real Housewives of Orange County. I've got some dish!

I've been doodling and making commentary on The Real Housewives of Orange County since its second season. I'd pour myself a giant glass of wine, hit pause on my TIVO during one of the housewives' confessional moments, and then do a ten to fifteen minute drawing. Immediately I began hearing from people who worked on the show as well as others who knew those women. That was season two. Then last year during season three, the flood gates of gossip came pouring in as I heard lots and lots and lots about those gals. And funny enough most of the actual Housewives left comments on this site. It's like the field of dreams--- If you build it, they will come. And comment.
    So now that the fourth season is underway, I've received a ton of gossip about these gals from very credible sources. I'll say, that I'm simply passing along info that was given to me by a source who shall remain nameless. I'm spreading the wealth here. If you don't wish to read the dish, then don't click on through. If you do.... well..... pour yourself a stiff drink and read on. Remember, I'm just the messanger here. I can't be certain what I'm passing along is 100% fact or not.

From my insider source:
    About Vicky:
    She and Donn were separated before taping but got together for this season "together". By the end of the season, she makes out with a 24 yo guy in [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Vegas[/COLOR][/COLOR], he sure did sign a release!!
    About the new housewife Lynne:
    She is the biggest idiot and DOES look incredibly like Steven Tyler (Aerosmith!) in drag, you will LOVE IT! IDIOT woman...yelled "CUT CUT CUT!" when she wanted to stop the conversation or change what she had said! I heard the producers wanted to strangle her.
    About Gretchen:
    She was "cheating" on Jeff and her BF had pics up on his myspace of the two of them. They were seen together at the SEX (in the city) premiere.
    About Simon:
    He was fired from Fletcher... one of the reasons....special favors for the female clients (comes from the dealership insiders)
    About Brianna (Vicky's daughter):
    She joined the army! Hell of a way to ditch Momma!!
    Thanks insider!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty On The Outside: The Real Housewives of Orange County. I've got some dish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Josh looks like Lauri, pre-PS.
    Yep, I thought that too.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thanks for posting Lax.

Gretchen cheating on Jeff doesn't surprise me. I hope he didn't leave her anything.

Thread Information