Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Hit By Ban Bus!

Tamra was sooo fishing for compliments with the whole "I'm 40!" It's like she wanted someone to tell how she didn't look 40 evertime she said it. I swear she gets uglier every time I see her.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    ^^ Well, Vicki's kids are gone. There's no point in keeping Donn around anymore.

Did you see Shauna Sand at the Playboy party? She looked beat.
    Yeah, and so did Victoria Cooke. She had so much ps. Jeana at least looks like a natural human being.

Tamra was wearing a dress that looked like a spokes model at a Reno car show would wear.
    Taken from the guy who writes "pretty on the outside". Check out the latest drawings!

Pretty On The Outside

I love the fake Vicki tattoo! That made me crack up...and I was at work!

Can't stand Tamra, she's so superficial. The way she treats her oldest son, Ryan, is awful as well. She totally encourages his erratic behavior.

That site is hilarious. He captures the Housfraus perfectly.

I'm looking forward to housewives in NYC. I'm getting sick of the OC bags.

the therapist Laurie brought in is really shitty. She has a very accusitory tone with Josh, and she's supposed to be neutral.

^^ I noticed that too, and I felt for Josh. I think that it was a poor choice for Laurie to use him on the show when he was underage and having troubles with the law and drugs. I do hope that he is able to get himself back on track.

Laurie's wedding was really beautiful. I thought the flowers hanging from the trees was really gorgeous. Still, it's her 3rd wedding, I'm not sure why she had just a big affair. But, to each their own. I liked the comparison w/ Laurie and her sister. I thought her sister looked very pretty and natural. It made me wonder what Laurie would have looked like without all the surgery.

Too bad for Quinn and Billy. Though I think she was pushing him too quickly on the marriage thing. I don't know a single guy whose willing to talk about marriage after only 3 months of dating. That's a little fast!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    That site is hilarious. He captures the Housfraus perfectly.

I'm looking forward to housewives in NYC. I'm getting sick of the OC bags.
    i know; that guy is very talented obviously! i hope he makes a lot of money off his site!

and i feel so sorry for Josh, I think his mother really screwed him and he might end up 6 feet under before his time. that kind of abandonment from your mom is totally heartbreaking and i've read a lot of nasty shit about Laurie on the net and OC Register like how Josh was introduced to drugs from one of her boyfriends! and how he or his sister walked in on their mom giving some guy a blow job once too

Lauri still puts all the blame on Josh, "when Josh will change...when Josh will straighten his life out..." when some of the blame is clearly on her and the bad influences she brought into his life after the divorce. I think all he wants to hear is, "maybe I didn't help things with certain decisions I made. I will work to try to make things better for the both of us." She would make more progress with that.

Lauri's wedding was beautiful, but I think way too excessive. I'm just not big into wasting a truckload of money on a wedding. And, she totally contradicted herself there too. She said she's been so busy the past year with the wedding, yet they planned it all in 8 weeks. Whatever.

Vicki is a moron. She's already setting up for a divorce from Donn. Which is fine. I think Donn and Quinn would be perfect. He wants someone that will settle down with him more and enjoy life, which clearly Vicki can only do if she's drunk. And she seems to get drunk fairly quickly, or just acts like she is. How bad is it when your adult daughter tells you it's time to cut it off?

Tamra's hair always looks like shit. A big bale of hay. You'd think she'd get some deep conditioning going on there. I love the digs the show go in on her. "Tamra's still the hottest housewife in the OC...according to Tamra." and "2008 Real Estate Wars, Jeana 3, Tamra 0."

Jo, what a joke. She's "Touring?" Then every singer in the country is "touring." I can't wait for her album to flop. We heard her sing on the show. I'd rather listen to cats in heat. Wonder what happened to Slade?

Best wishes for Jeana. She's the only normal one of the bunch.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Tamra's hair always looks like shit. A big bale of hay. You'd think she'd get some deep conditioning going on there. I love the digs the show go in on her. "Tamra's still the hottest housewife in the OC...according to Tamra." and "2008 Real Estate Wars, Jeana 3, Tamra 0."
    That was hysterical. I loved how at the end all the ladies were lined up for a photo and they are all smiling naturally, etc. Then you see Tamra, who is so posed and trying so hard to look sexy. She has a pretty face and a nice body, don't try so hard!

Slade is the biggest douche-bucket i ever saw on television! loser.

"I don't want to be your buddy. I don't think we have enough in common to be buddies, honestly." Ummm...so what did they have enough "in common" to be, then?

And I agree that it's too soon to be talking marriage after three months, when you're younger. I don't think it's all that out of line to see if someone is marriage minded when you're over 50. Although, if Billy is the perpetual bachelor at 45 or whatever he was, that was probably for a reason. Those are the kinds of little red flags women choose to ignore or think they can change and then they wake up one day years down the road and nothing's changed. So, I commend her for not wasting more time with someone who didn't want what she wanted. More women should do that.

Is it normal to have a big lavish wedding for your third time down the aisle? I'm certainly no Miss Manners, but is that traditional? And for some reason, I just didn't believe it when either of them said forever. Call me a cynic.

Jo was so fricking laughable. I loved when Vicki's daughter said "maybe she's opening for the opening band whose opening for the opening band" or something like that. I think that was spot on. Could be wrong though. She could really hit the scene and blow it up.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

oh bless vicki's daughter; she seems normal and hopefully will run far FAR AWAY FROM HER CRAZED LOONEY BIN MOTHER!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    oh bless vicki's daughter; she seems normal and hopefully will run far FAR AWAY FROM HER CRAZED LOONEY BIN MOTHER!
    Her daughter seems like a nice girl. I really feel for both those kids when Vicki starts shrieking. I couldn't take it.

Did anyone watch the NYC Housewives? Gah the one's Joisey accent killed me. I know I've seen the dark haired chick before. The one who wants her bald boyfriend to move in with her. Does she look familiar? Maybe she's an actress. I don't know why, but I couldn't get into this as much. There isn't as much comedy gold as there is in OC.

Did anyone notice Quinn's necklace being swallowed up by her foot long boobs??

Thread Information