Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

All of them are bitches. And most if not all of the guys are assholes.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Gee, Vicki and Jen in a bitch fight? I hope its a fight until death for Vicki.

New chick - she is pathetic. She is not an unattractive middle aged woman. She looks like a fool trying to be 30. Soj, I don't know how you handle to forums over at TWOP. They are brutal and you have to behave too much for me, lol.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

I def watch myself whenever I post over there (which isn't all that often). I'm worried they'll come and get me in the middle of the night!

i do think its odd they added Quinn to the show since shes not a housewife..i like that the show also features the families and the kids, it makes for more drama and more interest.

I couldn't believe Vicki's talking about how she taught her son to drink responsibly, and in the next breath she's yelling, "I want a slippery nipple!"

Tamra is a total catty bitch. She can't handle anyone else in the room that may look better than her, because she's on the "Top of her Game."

Quinn is 50-something?!?! Damn, she looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I couldn't believe Vicki's talking about how she taught her son to drink responsibly, and in the next breath she's yelling, "I want a slippery nipple!"

Tamra is a total catty bitch. She can't handle anyone else in the room that may look better than her, because she's on the "Top of her Game."

Quinn is 50-something?!?! Damn, she looks great.
    I thought she was early forties..I will have to check on that. If she is over 50 I would really be shocked.

*edit..WOW she is 52..and has a 31 year old son!! She looks pretty good for her age. I would have thought 40's

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I thought she was early forties..I will have to check on that. If she is over 50 I would really be shocked.

*edit..WOW she is 52..and has a 31 year old son!! She looks pretty good for her age. I would have thought 40's

wow! i cannot believe she is 52...then again my mom is turning 50 and she does not look it at all (and hasnt had any surgery either!)

good for her for dating a 26 yr old guy...although if I were her i'd rather date someone a little more her age with LOTS of money. The 26 yr old guy still gets blonde highlights...I mean, c'mon. I'm 24 and i couldnt bring myself to be attracted to a man who highlights his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    What we were talking about was how it had been closed down for a while this past week because of 'Board on board' talk. It must have been reopened a few days ago. I think it was only closed for a week or so.

Yeah I was on the boards over at TWOP and at Bravo Last year when the thread was closed at TWOP, and became moderator-aproved only at BRAVO. Now that apparently the thread is reopened I will check it out. The 'exec' who had closed it implied it was only a 'temporary' closure. Still thought is sucked..and TWOP is BRAVO's bitch(they own them, ya know)
    EDITED** to add it was closed on post 2224, page 149-looked like it was closed for about 5 or 6 days.

Man, a guy who corrects your grammar all the time is Sooo hot. I mean, everyone knows people who do that are total douches. Uh, this isn't the classroom hon.

That whole bikini scene in the shop was disturbing on several levels. Pervy old men making these girls get into itsy bikinis, and grunting their gross comments. eww.

And Vicky came off like a major C bomb. She's so unreasonable. Yeah lets bring Jeana out for some fun and then argue.

Those bimbos arguing with a cop is so moronic. She can't honestly believe she doesn't need plates cause they don't match. Please tell me that was staged.
    Last edited by olivia720; December 18th, 2007 at 11:24 PM.

I was kinda glad Lauri wasn't featured too much, unfort. her stupid daughter was. I don't understand the fact that she has a job and she's suppose to wear a "uniform" then just blows that off? Does she know anything about having a job? That said, I do think the old guys leering at the young girls was really disturbing.

I was actually a little sad when Jeana was talking about Tammy and Lou. Sounds like once upon a time maybe he wasn't so terrible.

My favorite part of the ep. was at the end when Tamra was meeting with her clients and was drinking up a storm acting like a complete idiot. The camera then goes to the face of her clients wife and she's obviously disgusted. It doesn't get any better than that!! I guess maybe she's not so "on top of her game" afterall!

Pretty On The Outside

check it out

I like Jeana the most. She at least has some sense, some professionalism. Tamra is annoying, "I sold a house today." BFD. Like Jeana said, that's your job. She thinks she has great selling skills and her looks help her sell houses, but she's obviously oblivious to what her clients (and others) really think of her.

I actually liked that Ashley didn't wear the bikini. Almost like she was making a stand against whoring herself out to sell enegery drinks. And the demotion of the head angel. She should be head angel because she has a college degree (an Associates, maybe)? Didn't her degree teach her to show up on time? I would have a real problem with that.

Quinn does have enormous breasts. Holy cow, she could suffocate someone with those babies. I don't think the golf pro is going to last, and it didn't looke like his friends like her.

Vicki, I get real tired of her. She THINKS she's such the professional business lady, then whoops and hollars after 2 drinks, corrects and bereate her husband at a networking function. She doesn't even know that she has a lot to learn.

Why do I get the urge to stuff a chloroform soaked washcloth in Vicki's mouth every time I watch this show? And could she have looked scarier the morning after without makeup? The light of day is not very kind to her in her best moments, but eek-gad, I about fell out of my seat. That was a time when Vaseline on the camera lens would have been helpful.

And that head angel (ex) chick has a degree? Lord help us all if that's any indication of what a higher learning environment churns out nowadays. "Um officccccerrrr...the plates clash with the Hummer...that means we don't have to use them." And I love the justification from Ashley "no one else in the car knew it was wrong, so I don't think she should have gotten a ticket." Perfect.

And Quinn does look good for 50! I thought early 40's. Tamra looks harder for almost 40 than Quinn does for over 50. I have to say too that Tammy's skin on her back and arms looked great when she was getting that massage. Nice and tight. It was nice too to see some real emotion from one of these women when Jeana cried talking about what a hard time it must be for Tammy dealing with Lou's death and how much everyone liked him and missed him.

"She's the only one of my children that hasn't disappointed me yet" says Lauri. Way to set that kid up for failure. How is she going to react when she does disappoint - which she inevitably will? Write her off like she has Josh? What a loon that lady is.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    "She's the only one of my children that hasn't disappointed me yet" says Lauri. Way to set that kid up for failure. How is she going to react when she does disappoint - which she inevitably will? Write her off like she has Josh? What a loon that lady is.
    OH, I KNOW!! That pissed mee off too! If I were Ashley and Josh, I would be pissed that she said that!!!

Uh, most kids don't disappoint their parents when they're only nine, laurie!

Thread Information