Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Yep, I saw her in person. Her face is starting to resemble the Bride of Wildentstein. We were at South Coast Plaza, which is an unbelievable mall. I told my boyfriend how she's called Whori around GR and he wanted to yell it at her.

I am slightly traumatized and partially blinded by her gaudiness!
    your bf rules! holy shit

Wow I can't believe you saw Laurie and her troop, KrisNine! what was she wearing?

I cannot believe that TWOP closed the RHOOC thread because a few people commented on how Nazified the Bravo RHOOC forum had become-only allowing sickening suck up posts to go up-oh wait, BRAVO owns TWOP! Well that explains it. TWOP is BRAVO's pussy bitch.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    Wow I can't believe you saw Laurie and her troop, KrisNine! what was she wearing?
    She was wearing Seven jeans (I was behind her for a bit) and some leopard print, fitted, zipped hoodie (with some kind of bedazzled design on the back). She's tall, even though she was wearing high heels (looked like boots). What's really funny is the way they were walking hand in hand. She kept leaning her head on his shoulder and he was holding the little girl's hand. She looked like they wanted attention. Strolling through a crowded OC mall, slowly, and she didn't have a purse on her. Of course, why would she, he pays for everything.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ ugh, stupid cunt!

I'm not surprised she was wearing leopard print. She seems to love animal prints.

Just saw the new ep tonight. Loved the wedding dresses she was trying on.

The new wife, Quinn (weird name) . . . hmmm. She's odd. She seems so into that guy then she says she has a date the next day? why hurt his feelings? you don't have to tell him you have a date.

I'm trying to figure out her age. I say 41 or so?

I thought the show title was "real house WIVES of oc" so why is Quinn on? She's not a wife!
    And that 26 year old was coming on wayyy too strong. for a first date? He was talking about whether or not she was wearing panties and wanting her to come to LA asap? I would be turned off big time. Its a first date! Act casual dude!

Did they get rid of this on TWOP again?? where is it? I just went to the site and there was no rhooc! Apparently, the mod has a stick up his/her ass and they temporarily closed the thread! So instead of just reprimanding a few people, they decided to punish us all. Typical douchey twop nazi behavior.
    Last edited by olivia720; December 12th, 2007 at 01:05 AM.

^^ The reason TWOP closed it is because they were dissing the Bravo site Board-and of course BRAVO OWNS TWOP (they really do, BRAVO is a subsidiary of NBC and owns TWOP since 2007). So they could not have that now could they? Pussies.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Was it just me or was that date between Quinn and that sunburned golfer dude incredibly awkward and uncomfortable? I'm sure it was b/c the cameras were there, but it was like a really boring episode of Blind Date. I needed the pop up captions. She seems sooo needy, clingy and HORNY. Don't know how I feel about her yet.

Another show I never got to watch.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    Was it just me or was that date between Quinn and that sunburned golfer dude incredibly awkward and uncomfortable? I'm sure it was b/c the cameras were there, but it was like a really boring episode of Blind Date. I needed the pop up captions. She seems sooo needy, clingy and HORNY. Don't know how I feel about her yet.
    What was wrong with her mouth while filming that scene?

Maybe she was trying to get food out of her teeth or lipstick off.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I cannot believe that TWOP closed the RHOOC thread because a few people commented on how Nazified the Bravo RHOOC forum had become-only allowing sickening suck up posts to go up-oh wait, BRAVO owns TWOP! Well that explains it. TWOP is BRAVO's pussy bitch.
    I am so freaking pissed about this!! I can't believe how fascist those retards are over there!! They're a bunch of pissy douches who take their jobs wayyy to fcken seriously!!

Bronze Member

Actually TWOP reopened its RHOOC message board at the start of the new season. The show doesn't have its own thread anymore - it's listed in the Forum Section under Candid Reality Shows. I just visited there a minute a go and its still up and running. People have commented on being careful about what you say, because they don't want the board to be shut down again.

Quote Originally Posted by baddoggy View Post
    Actually TWOP reopened its RHOOC message board at the start of the new season. The show doesn't have its own thread anymore - it's listed in the Forum Section under Candid Reality Shows. I just visited there a minute a go and its still up and running. People have commented on being careful about what you say, because they don't want the board to be shut down again.
    What we were talking about was how it had been closed down for a while this past week because of 'Board on board' talk. It must have been reopened a few days ago. I think it was only closed for a week or so.

Yeah I was on the boards over at TWOP and at Bravo Last year when the thread was closed at TWOP, and became moderator-aproved only at BRAVO. Now that apparently the thread is reopened I will check it out. The 'exec' who had closed it implied it was only a 'temporary' closure. Still thought is sucked..and TWOP is BRAVO's bitch(they own them, ya know)

That new single lady just struck me as so sad, but trying very hard to make everyone believe that she's happy being on the prowl.

Having said that, the housewives were such total, jealous bitches when they met her young guy. Could they have been more transparent? That's the exact shit that women do to each other that I can't fucking stand. Like they can't just be happy for her? They have to break her and him down cause they don't agree, or are jealous or whatever was the reasoning behind their behavior? Jeezus. I wouldn't be rushing to hang out with those ladies ever again.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh yeah, and that comment by Tamra..."you can pull it off if you're really hot, but that's not the case". What a cunty thing to say. I can't believe how immature she acts for her age.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information