Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

I don't understand that either.

Right now Im watching the new ep. Jo and Slade are going to a "relationship" counselor. He just dumped her at the therapists. I'm surprised he did it so easily. But he seems like he's been mulling it over for awhile.

Can you believe that hoochie Slade brought to the bbq?? I can't believe what that woman was wearing. Slade is so immature its pathetic.

Laurie's nine year old just got a new pony and a new cell for her bday (courtesy of George) She seems like a sweet kid.

Lauri's other older daughter doesn't want her brother living with her in the townhouse. I have no idea why cause its not her call, nor is she paying anything.

Here's something: women over fourty shouldn't wear camo. I'm 34 and I feel dumb in it.

I don't know why Jeana keeps saying ppl in Wisconsin just "didn't get divorces" when she was growing up here. HuH? Ppl divorce all the time here!
    Last edited by olivia720; March 13th, 2007 at 10:53 PM.

omg the finale! my thoughts

1) Slade is such a tool-- his "date" however, is prettier than Jo. The problem is she needs to put some clothes on, shed be a lot more attractive. Hes been wanting that Janice chick for a while thou

Im sick of Slade citing his house as a "6,000 sqft house"--which btw is on the market right now and is really 4800 sqft.

* Id like to know more about why jo and jj arent friends anymore, i sense drama

2) Im happy for Lauri, I cant help but like her a little. Shes a bit nuts but Im glad shes found love and I think she tries to be a better mother

Overall these women are the biggest bunches of wannabes, esp Vicki talking about how shes a "Jones" and ppl want to be like her. And in the same episode talks about how she should work less and have a smaller house--Im like right there, you are NOT wealthy like you claim to be bc you are living above your means if ud HAVE to downsize. Proves shes all about showing off.

3) Im still curious about what happened with Tammy and why shes living in an apt

4) Jeana is a HUGE instigator. First she has the audacity to call Slade out in front of his date (excellent hostess, not)...i dont care how slutty the date looks or how close you are to the ex, when you have ppl in your home you treat them properly and make them feel welcome. If you cant handle etiquette, DONT throw parties... and then shes whispering in slade's ear "i wanna see a fight". shes totally unhappy with her life

I don't think there's going to be any substance between Slade and Janice (the hoochie).

I think Jeane needs to face facts and she's just procrastinating with that divorce. the fact that her daughter says she hasn't seen them kiss once her entire life?? Thats pathetic. Jeane needs to stop making excuses.

There are things I like about Lauri too. And she seems to genuinely love George. Jo may have felt like shit looking at her new engagement ring, considering she was just dumped.

What kind of "program" is Josh in??
    Last edited by olivia720; March 14th, 2007 at 12:04 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Slade is gay is the conclusion ive come to b/c he has some real issues wit women and a sad pathetic person at that! OMG can we say douchebagtoolset! braking up with her on the couch and saying things like, "Im not going to sit around alone in my 6,000 sf house" WTF?! if i ever see him around the local abercrombie (b/c he looks like he shops there even though hes pushing 40) I will kick his stoopid ass! and bring a date to that BBQ?! Is he pathetic and insecure or what?! omg laughing out loud for days at him! He's more pathetic than any ex Ive ever had; and ive had some real losers!!! and what the fuck kind of man wears flip flops?! i hate that shit! thats why i dont date white guys around here; men's feet in flip flops = ugly and atrocious! um plus that girl he brough Janis has a nosejob waaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for her face; not even babies have that small a noses! and nice outfit; that shizz was never in style girl, grow up! yur not a teen anymore!

oh and Lauri's a whore and her son is in the state's custody b/c she gave up on him after an ex of hers got him hooked on drugs and Lauri didnt do shit about it; she's a whore did i mention that?

Vicki is soooo sad, after seeing her face again tonite I cant make fun of her sad sad face; it just makes me too sad.

and wtf they keep mentioning Catalina island like its the Shit; its just a damn island with a rinky dink town on it only an hour away by boat; its not some tropical paradise or something

awwww they're all pathetic!
    Jo's friend JJ probably had enough of Jo's immature baby shit and kicked her to the curb; she's dead weight afterall. Even slade could see that, it took his dumbass 3 years but he saw it. and ugly too can i say that enough?!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; March 14th, 2007 at 03:29 PM.

I didn't know Lauri's son was awarded to the state. Wow. At age 16 or so that must have happened? That's really bad. I would feel like a failure as a mom if that happened.

Yeah, that Janice girl did have a really small nose. She seemed like she had a rather high opinion of herself, the way she was all, "Im used to causing a stir" . puke.

Is there going to be a Season 3?

Ya know I'm a glutton for punishment!

I thought Janice looked a lot like Angelina. I could see a resemblence.

Please, Slad went running back to Jo after the show was over. Looking for an apartment in LA and is her manager. Please, he wants to continue to be F*** buddies. I noticed his 6000 sq ft reference also. Jo totally wants to hook up with Shane. And, I think Jo and JJ split over a man.

I don't think Lauri would love George as much as she does if he was some poor schulb making 50K per year. And I hate the way she seemed to "throw" Josh away. And, Josh gets kicked out for violating house rules? Does house rules include letting cats piss and shit all over the place? I dislike her favoritism between her kids.

Jeana and Matt just need to end it. They're painful to watch.

I have the most sympathy for Vicki. I think her world revolves around her kids, and she doesn't accept the fact that they won't need her for much longer. I think she truly has good intentions, but is occassionally misguided by money.

I dislike all of them...mostly because I live around sacks of shit like this. They are the biggest wastes of flesh. Most of them are dumb as a post, too. All that matters is who has the biggest car, tits, diamond, house and bank account.

I wish nothing but the worst of things for Whori. I hope her entire world falls apart on National television. George is locally known for not being the most upstanding citizen, so scandal is just around the corner

^ oh good and he picked a real classy winner didnt he?! NOT!!!!

AND SLADE being Jos manager!? His level of douchebagness just tripled! whatta L.O.S.E.R.! wHAT happened to his career in the title business and his making' millions? oh thats right; you dont make millions in that business IDIOT! What a joke he is. their pathetic asses deserve each other!

[quote=AliceInWonderland;586224]^wHAT happened to his career in the title business and his making' millions? oh thats right; you dont make millions in that business IDIOT! quote]

I totally noticed this too--- immediately, among all the wannabes in coto, slade seemed like the worse. The first season I did not get the impression he had much money at all--my first indication was the "no furniture" in the house situation. Im sorry but if you buy a new house that you love you want it to be furnished asap. So Im thinking, ok maybe his furniture is on order--Ive waited up to 12 weeks for a piece of furniture before...then a random sectional shows up and thats when I knew he was broke BC

A SECTIONAL does not go in that room and he is so the type who wouldve hired some decorator so he could talk about how he doesnt have the time to "decorate some 6,000 sqft house that is really not 6,000sqft"--didnt mesh, he and his $ is totally suspect

Wonder why Tammy's oldest daughter broke up with Roman?..anyone catch a reason why?

Slade and Jo suck. Lindsay is dumb as a fucking rock! Tammy is a fool for not taking back Duff. I actually feel there is hope for Vicki if she can work on herself(maybe Don can help her) Most of the kids are spoiled brats(and Sophie with her cell and horse is WELL on her way..she will be a spoiled little bitch in a few years..you just wait). Sorry I do not buy Whori's "true love' shtick..it is all about the $$$$!!! Jeana is still a bitch.

There was a big fire near Orange/Anaheim Hills in Orange County already last week..and fires season is not even here yet!

There is hope yet for a wildfire to incinerate Coto in the coming months!!!! Yay!~!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

^ yep! maybe there is a gawd

and no reason for the breakup between Roman and that retard but who honestly cares right?!

I thought that ending was funny. But it probably was all staged.

Vicki you are not a Jones. No one wants to keep up with you. Did you catch the top she wore with Jeana to dinner? Too tight, with rolls of fat hanging out. Dahling, that is not enviable. Neither is your face. I'd cry if I saw that in the mirror every morning.

I kind of like Jeana. She seems the least pretentious of the bunch. Except for constantly telling us that she owns four homes.

Whori's ring was pretty, but does anyone care that much? It could be fake for all we know. I thought it was catty that she said Jo was probably jealous.

Poor Jo. Her dreams of being a pop star will never be realized. I think it's funnier than hell that Slade is now her manager. The extent of their delusions is truyl amazing.

So is there another season? Hopefully Slade and Jo won't be returning.

if i ever see him around the local abercrombie (b/c he looks like her shops there even though hes pushing 40) I will kick his stoopid ass!
    I thought about what I would do if I saw one of the hausfraus around. I think I'd probably just laugh.

Poor Jo. Her dreams of being a pop star will never be realized. I think it's funnier than hell that Slade is now her manager. The extent of their delusions is truyl amazing.
    EXACTLY!

i think jo LOOKS a lot older than 24-25. Her personality makes her seem young, but Id assume she was more like 30ish, so I dont see her making it in the music industry since they love young poptarts

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information