Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    QUESTIONS:

1) Does anyone know how Jo and Slade met and hooked up?
    2) Does Slade suffer from chronic depression or anything--he seems a little off kilter?
    3) Did Slade and Lauri sleep together? I know they went on a few dates but how far did it go?
    I believe Jo was working for his company or something like that when they met. She said that he asked her out to lunch and she doesn't remember a thing they talked about cause she was too busy falling in LOOOOOVE.

I'm sure Lauri and Slade slept together. At the very least, she sucked his dick for a tennis bracelet or something. And I KNEW she was gonna try to hook up with him when Jo told them that they'd broken up. I abhore that woman and think she resembles a lion.

^^ thanks for the info, i seem to recall the Jo and Slade meeting now.

lolol and youre right about Lauri, she looks really plastic in the face. I have a friend who has an eye job, nose job, botox, and lip fillers (similiar stuff to what I assume Lauri has had) but you would never know that my friend ever had any work done. Shes gorgeous and looks totally natural, and does not look fake or plastic at all. It makes me realize that when you can TELL someone had face work= bad surgeon.

I also hate how lauri insists on always wearing frosted lipstick, it makes her face look even weirder

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    Slade is a total doormat. Why is he not dating someone his own age?? They're obviously at two very different points in their lives!! He's mid to late thirties, and she's early twenties?? And quite immature even for that age.

Does she have any "career" plans other than her "singing"?? How is she going to pay for her place? she should sell some of her overpriced shit on ebay!

I Know!! She is so paranoid! "Im not a freak am I??" "I told you I wasnt a freak!!" Uh, yeah, whatever you say!! Protest much?

did you notice how jealous the other girls were when Lauri got that free BMW convertible as a gift?? Man . . . that was kinda funny.

I would much rather earn my own stuff, be it modest, than be a, shall we say, "kept woman". (legalized prostitute).
    \

yes, they were sooooo jealous when Lauri got the BMW.
    I hate the fact that i can never remember the paranoid moms' name, but she is Hilarious.
    I dont even miss the mom who moved to Chicago....come to think of it i cant even remember her from the first season.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

^ i think slade is closer to 40s? but i may be way out off the mark

Well after watching tonight's episode I must say that I think Vicki is really off her rocker, and I do wonder if her son is a little sociopathic.

1) I think Vicki was truly heartless and inconsiderate for ambushing her son like that. Its not about love, its about a respect for boundaries, time, and privacy. Had she told him in advance and he received her so coldly, I would say he was out of line, but thats not what happened. I also thought it was a little sick that she was angry at him for not being excited to see her. Shes extremely controlling--"not only am I going to invade your privacy by ambushing you infront of all your friends but you BETTER LIKE IT!" is her atttiude. And whether or not they were sincere, I thought the tears were a bit manipulative even if she didnt mean for them to be.

The sad part is she thinks she is such a MILF--that all his friends were going to LOVE her. I think she shouldve been more considerate of her son's life and privacy

However, in general I do think her son is terribly heartless and bratty.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ thats disgusting behaviour!

OMG, watched the new ep tonight. So much gold:

Whats with that whole "angels water" thing?? A bunch of underage girls touring around to promote a drink that has extra "oxygen" in it? Its H20! Two hydrogens and one oxygen! You can't change the compound! And if they're supposed to be so Innocent and not having tatoos/piercings, WHY were they dressed like hos for their photo shoot?? They had a ton of makeup on and the styling was awful! I thought they were supposed to look "fresh?" Instead they look 20 years older!

Jo may not be bright enough to realize that the record label guy was just being nice. That was kind of hard to watch. He was basically saying, I need to see a lot more, and you could tell he was far from impressed. I can't believe Slade thinks she has a prayer. That guy must be Pussy whipped to the nth degree.

And then that photo shoot was . . . for what? Publicity? For someone who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being signed?? More shit Slade can foot the bill for.

How can Slad be smart enough to make that kind of money and yet be a moron? Is he partially deaf or something? Her demo sounded like ass!

Jo at "Jimmy Choo" was pretty pukeworthy. I don't know if it was just for show (probably) or if she's really dumb enough to spend that kind of bank on something she clearly cannot afford. Her apartment has no furniture and she even said on her blog she didn't have furniture for a long time, and slept on some used couch. Is she really that clueless about credit cards? I still don't know what her "job" is. Can someone fill me in?
    Whatever it is, no way she can swing 1400 dollar boots while her apartment is bare.

I felt really sorry for Vicki when she went to "suprise" her son. Man. she is clueless. Doesn't she know how young guys are?? She's not at all aware at how much that would embarass him? She seems really childlike and naieve. Like she wanted to party with a bunch of kids and reclaim her youth. She seems so wrapped up in the "surprise", and would rather her son be fake for the cameras. Im glad the other kids were nice to her though.

I do have to agree that her son was really cold and unfeeling. Especially since she's bankrolling his lifestyle.

I don't even know why they're making it sound like Tammy is dating that doctor. They went on one date and she treated him like crap.

Lauri's daughter is really immature. Jesus! She cannot have an adult conversation about real issues! But she's right about how her mom should not jump the gun and sell that house . . . lest her relationship with whats his name goes sour.

I don't know why Jeane wants to stay in that marriage. Its pretty loveless. Just cause you're from Wisconsin doesn't mean you can't get a divorce. Bite the bullett and get a new life!
    Last edited by olivia720; March 7th, 2007 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Well after watching tonight's episode I must say that I think Vicki is really off her rocker, and I do wonder if her son is a little sociopathic.

1) I think Vicki was truly heartless and inconsiderate for ambushing her son like that. Its not about love, its about a respect for boundaries, time, and privacy. Had she told him in advance and he received her so coldly, I would say he was out of line, but thats not what happened. I also thought it was a little sick that she was angry at him for not being excited to see her. Shes extremely controlling--"not only am I going to invade your privacy by ambushing you infront of all your friends but you BETTER LIKE IT!" is her atttiude. And whether or not they were sincere, I thought the tears were a bit manipulative even if she didnt mean for them to be.

The sad part is she thinks she is such a MILF--that all his friends were going to LOVE her. I think she shouldve been more considerate of her son's life and privacy

However, in general I do think her son is terribly heartless and bratty.
    ITA. God, she is such an attention whore. She puts Britney to shame. Get over it loser! you are not some hot twenty year old chick. You totally embarrass your son acting like you are. I would be mortified if my mother showed up, acting like that. The tears were pathetic. I think her son acted cold because he's probably been through this a million times before. At some point, you get sick of Drama Queens manipulating you. Good for him. Maybe she learned a lesson. I'm sure she'll spin it that she's the victim though. Please Vicki, give up the MILF delusion. Your face will never allow you to be a MILF. Sorry. At TWOP, when they had the thread, they called her Truffle Hunter. That is so fitting. I loathe her. can you tell?

Between her and Lauri, it's a toss up as to who disgusts me more.

I still think Jo's whole career is a joke. I can't wait for the previews when Slade dumps her ass!! She thinks she's so hot and she's so not.

I think Vicki doesn't realize her son is not 5 years old. Ya know, when they're little and you come home from work and the hug your and say "I'm so glad to see you!" I honestly think that's what she thought was going to happen. She needs to work on cutting the apron strings.

Here's what I love, during the catfight at the photo shoot, home-schooled Lindsay says, " I pacifically don't know the details..." Pacifically?!?!?! Good job with that homeschooling!!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

Here's what I love, during the catfight at the photo shoot, home-schooled Lindsay says, " I pacifically don't know the details..." Pacifically?!?!?! Good job with that homeschooling!!
    That was so funny. These people are so pork stupid it's appalling.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Slade's not smart; you don't even need an education to be in real estate which he's on the outskirts of. He's in a business that has nothing challenging to it. He's a moron and I question his sexuality.

yeah the episode was too much to even write about.

Vicki = idiot whore loser - totally embarrassing to watch, her poor son will never live that down and probably will have to change schools!
    JO = so ugly and Pathetic
    Lauri = even uglier like holy shit she is HEINOUS! & a pathetic whore trying to tell her daughter to basically not act like she acted herself her whole entire life!
    that old man Lou = sick fuckin' pervert causing drama amongst young girls he probably fucks behind the scenes
    Jeana = needs to dump her loser husband
    Tammy = I can relate to her a little with her relationship issues but shes probably just a whore too like the rest of them.

Theres a part of me that likes Lauri to a certain extent. I do think shes a bit dense but she does seem like a nice person who loves her kids. I think the flaw in her is that she does go from "mom" to "friend" and back and forth--I think her new fiance is helping her to be a better parent and actually "parent".

I thought it was SICK how jealous vicki was of lauri. One thing I noticed about Lauri that I like is that she seems genuinely and sincerely gracious when she receives gifts from George. She doesnt have the "I am entitled" attitude. I see a lot of chicks who marry up and all of a sudden act like they deserve 400g Chopard watches, etc when a year ago their crown jewel was the 200$ tiffany charm bracelet

Lauri doesnt have that Jo attitude where "how can i not buy 1400$ choo boots?" Well the same way you DIDNT before you met slade. Thats a pet peeve of mine---Jo has "had money" all of 36mts and acts like she cant fathom living without luxuries. The othr thing about Lauri that I like is when she received the car she was SURPRISED--she wasnt like "oh ofcourse I should have this".

I also like how she doesnt appear to be resentful of George's kids or on a mission to get rid of them

Her P.S. is a bit over the top BUT she is 46 years old, and I give her a little credit bc she looks closer to 40 to me.

and can i also mention the most jealous and resentful cast member---Jo's roommate (JJ?) HATES her, its sooo obvious. I think she just used Jo and is terribly envious/jealous of jos relationship w slade--i think shed do anything to switch places Jo. I read somewhere they arent friends anymore

Elite Member

I have to start by saying I LOVE THIS THREAD AN ALL OF YOUR HILLARIOUS COMMENTS!!
    1. Femme-I disagree with you on Lauri. She's a blatant golddigger. I think she full heartedly expects gifts from George because she gives it to him in bed. She is heinous!! terrible PS. Her body is great though.
    2.After watching last night's episode-I have to say that Jeana and Tammy seem like the best ones outta the bunch
    3. Jo's face gets more rat-like everytime I see it...but I would kill for her boobs
    4. When Lauri was lecturing her kid and being all "I pay 5000". im sure George pays every bill for her. also, when she said "Ashley, can you afford 300 dollar car payments?" It was just so degrading, even if its true. It was classic when Ashley said "Now she has her life together, but she got it together at 46years old!"

Lauri let her family dog starve to death in her own backyard and then blamed it on her children. I hope her asshole grows shut and her head explodes from the shit backup!

So, wait. We're NOT going to Vietnam?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information