Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

They're not the norm, but you could throw a rock outside and hit one...

Do you need me to send you some rocks or are there enough around there already?..wait..nevermind..there could never possibly be ENOUGH rocks! Tell me where to send 'em...

Ok, I am so addicted to this show. I don't even pay attention to Lauri. I love to watch the train wreck that is Jo and Slade. She goes out to party, he's gets freaky obsessed. She comes back, realizing she'll lose her car and money train, cries and apologizes. Slade tells everyone that they aren't in the same place, yet the minute she throws sex at him, he's panting like a dog. He can't escape the sex, she can't escape the money. I am just waiting until this one implodes.

Jeana's also a little nuts. Yeah, she loves money, cars and jewelry, but how come her husband harbors major resentment issues and is never around? THAT'S the story I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I am so addicted to this show. I don't even pay attention to Lauri. I love to watch the train wreck that is Jo and Slade. She goes out to party, he's gets freaky obsessed. She comes back, realizing she'll lose her car and money train, cries and apologizes. Slade tells everyone that they aren't in the same place, yet the minute she throws sex at him, he's panting like a dog. He can't escape the sex, she can't escape the money. I am just waiting until this one implodes.

Jeana's also a little nuts. Yeah, she loves money, cars and jewelry, but how come her husband harbors major resentment issues and is never around? THAT'S the story I want to know.
    A big reason he is not around is that he was in jail/treatment for that DUI where he hit a car while drunk ,injuring a pedestrian as well IIRC. Then he left the scene of the accident reportedly. He was in jail and treatment. Also he spent alot of time away because his traumatic head injury made him unable to put up with alot of their 'activity' apparently. Also even before that injury, he was a baseball player and was gone ALOT. There were even some reports from insiders that he basically lived in an apartment in a nearby town and just dropped by the Keough family home 'occasionally' IIRC.

*BTW, for legal reasons everything I have written in this thread is preceded, and followed by the word 'ALLEGEDLY'

Some of them are crazy and have serious attorney's who will snap at anyone. (allegedly!!!)

I hate them all..yet I continue to watch...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I hate them all..yet I continue to watch...
    me too; i mostly watch for JO even though she sickens me and so does Laurie of course and I can relate to Jeana in a wierd way....

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

There's a pic of Jo and Slade at the Grammys on gettyimages Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

How are they invited to all these award shows? Slade looks so old.

They were at the Grammy's? Why?

Poor Slades ego is gonna get so big his head will explode!

Out of that whole bunch I cannot stand Lauri or Jo. Jo irritates me to no end, I really cannot wait for her relationship with Slade to end and she'll be stuck with no money. I don't get the interest there on his side, Jo's not even close to pretty. I think its so sad that all Lauri seems interested in is hanging out with Hugh Hefner.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Out of that whole bunch I cannot stand Lauri or Jo. Jo irritates me to no end, I really cannot wait for her relationship with Slade to end and she'll be stuck with no money. I don't get the interest there on his side, Jo's not even close to pretty. I think its so sad that all Lauri seems interested in is hanging out with Hugh Hefner.
    I don't think they're going to be breaking up soon. I guess he's managing Jo's "career" in entertainment. He has a My Space where he talks about it. It was linked at TWOP but I didn't check it out. If she thinks she's going to be an actress or model, she should think again. She's got a nice body, but totally butterface. Ugllaaay.

I felt so sorry for Lauri's son when they were talking in the restaurant. She made it pretty clear that she was moving on, without him. He's a screw-up, but she's a horrible mother.

Did you read at TWOP that she let a dog she owned starve to death? That's just despicable.

Trust me, these people are far more common around here than you would imagine. I live 15 miles from Coto and there are plenty of these women around here. Plenty. They breed like rabbits and have equally dumb children, as is evidenced by Shane. That kid must have been dropped on his head. That Lauri bitch is a mess.

Lauri irritated me more last night since I read the shit about her here. Know what? Her face is completely frozen. Her eyes blink and her lips move but that's about it. I feel terrible for Josh. He's pouring his heart out about how hurt he is, and instead of being a mom, and hugging him and re-assurring him, she says, "I had to cut you out." Nice.

Jo with a music career? The bitch can't sing. She wouldn't make it through American Idol. She totally didn't appreciate Slade's effort in a birthday gift. She's taking him for a ride.

And Tammy's ex? With a Thai wife? Can you say mail order bride? How pathetic.

Just to shows you, even with money, you are still trash.

Shane just needs to be beaten to within an inch of his life.WTF with the girl from Ontario Canada.??? why why why go and visit this trainwreck of a person and his trainwreck family? Famewhoring perhaps? As weird as she was the family was worse..How could they be so rude?

And Canadian women all have bad teeth?

And WTF with Whorge and Whori and the kids on that sailboat..where were the lifejackets? and Sophie curled up wet and scared like that..but Whori was sure not going to leave the arms of sugardaddy Whorge. ugh!

How stupid can Lindsay be? getting in an accident within 24 hours of getting her DL..???

Duff is too good for that bitch Tammy..he should get custody of that kid and move far away.

I guess I just hate nearly all of them at this point.

*About the dog starving to death in Dove Canyon..Whori apparently has admitted this happened..but in true Whori fashion..it was not her fault..it was the kids! THEY were watching the dog..(or so she thought)..so it was their fault the dog starved to death, not hers. (yeah right). Bitch. rot. in. hell.*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

We do not all have bad teeth! Bite your tongue, Soj!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ that is so sad; that poor dog and Jo is super ugly and slade is such a sorry ass dork i cant even believe my eyes! even the guy i watched this show with was like "WTF?! at Jo's face! and I hope Lauri burns in hell really i do; that poor George doesnt know what he's in for
    and shane deserves a beating true.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Trust me, these people are far more common around here than you would imagine. I live 15 miles from Coto and there are plenty of these women around here. Plenty. They breed like rabbits and have equally dumb children, as is evidenced by Shane. That kid must have been dropped on his head. That Lauri bitch is a mess.
    We might be neighbors KrisNine! It seems like the sole goal of these women is to try and be a MILF. It's pretty pathetic in a lot of cases though. Maybe it's like this all over the country, I don't know. If I see one more forty plus woman wearing her teen daughter's low riders while her muffin top hangs out, ugh! That's a trend that must die. It seems like they are so very desperate to hang on to their twenties. It just can't be done.

And Vicki if you have to ask if the top is too tight in the boobs, most likely it is.

that poor George doesnt know what he's in for
    I don't know. After reading the TWOP boards, he sounds like a total jerk. I think he's with Lauri only because of the fame he's getting out of it. I don't buy any love match between them. She wants his money and he wants celebrity.

I missed the latest episode. Thank God Bravo plays them over and over and over again.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information