Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    They are coming back! With a new set. They're having a casting call.

I'd love it if someone I knew got on the show.

EVOLUTION Film & Tape - Real Housewives

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh im so ready for this one. Apart from control freak Vicki, they can all say bye-bye.....i mostly paid attention to jo for asthetical reasons, but it's the OC, there beautifiul people everywhere....and i know they'll cast at least one....lol

Im so into this show....at least until Project Runway....cant wait for that one.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

The materialism in these shows and the questionnaire makes me wanna gag. Of course, I'm just a bitter jealous fattie!!!!!

Elite Member

Since my earlier post, I genuinely tried to get through another episode (last night's) again.

I guess Picara said it best when she said it's like an accident and you want to turn your head away, but can't. I must be terribly naive because I just can't believe that people actually live like this. What the hell is Jeana thinking giving her undeserving son, the 'athlete' (aka dumbass), a million dollar home? How the hell did he earn that? And the daughter is screwed up already. We all know how living your life around your parents' dreams endears them to you even more. WTF?!

The only one of the bunch who has some semblance of reality to her thinking (though she's incredibly annoying) is Vicki. At least she's genuinely trying to prepare he kids for the real world. She's teaching them something about what it's really like out there.

These kids live with silver spoons in their mouths and the day will come that they'll be completely without the capacity to cope on their own. The parents' are already lost causes. In their efforts to, literally, give their kids the world, they've managed to do incredible damage that will one day come to pass.

And Jo...what more can you say about Jo? She'd better hold on to Slade because he's the only guy foolish enough to actually want her. She offers nothing, zip, noda. As someone said earlier, she's not pretty, smart, has zero warmth and personality and lives to party. Yeah - just who I want influencing my children. Jeez, Slade, what the hell are you thinking? Of course, he get's what he deserves. Hope the good sex is worth a life in hell with this woman.

I watch a show like this and I'm even more grateful for my mundane life.

^^ITA with you, especially about JO and Vicki-I'll really miss her.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Ok I just saw the HWs of OC on Dr Keith Ablow yesterday. They all dressed in coordinating black outfits. Anyhoo, are they promoting the show?? are they coming back, cause why else would they be promoting it? and they mentioned a new HW is being added.

Jo looked over tanned and wearing a rather juvinile looking outfit. but she has the dark hair back.

They all still look botoxed and pulled tighter than a drum.

Hope they're coming back so we can resume the fun!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah they're a pretty ugly and nasty and pathetic bunch. but what do you expect. anyone w/ old money and class would never do a show like that now would they

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information