Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

I know. those pics just kill me. The painter really got them down.

I think one of the few interesting things about the wrap up was when one of them said to Jo that she only wanted a man who treated her like crap. That sure as hell aint Slade.

Jeana said that and I think shes absoluteley right

I have friends like that who only want dirtbags. With my one girlfriend we say "if the nice guy brings her flowers she'll bitch that theyre too cold or the wrong color but the ass calls her a w*ore and shes in love"

sad but true for some i guess

guys we're missing cara dying her hair to WTF was she thinking?
    Last edited by sophie; March 22nd, 2007 at 03:42 PM.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

oh i didnt i think its TERRIBLE

Are they going to do another RHofOC but with a different set of housewives?? I hope so! I know these guys aren't doing it, but hopefully they'll get a new set!

Elite Member

if there is a new set, ill be so excited!

Elite Member

I've seriously considered not watching this show anymore. It's beyond a trainwreck - it's plain disturbing.

The most disturbing part is the realization that the kids have absolutely no chance in life. Here's your future folks!!! Scary.as.hell. One family is basically saying, "Screw your education and get yourself a baseball scholarship even though you only do a half ass job at the sport." Disgusting really.

And Jo. It amazes me what people will do and put themselves through for $$$. She's not happy. She's pretending to be, but she's not. You couldn't pay me enough money to live any of these peoples' lives. They're vain, pretentious, have absolutely no sense of value in life, egotistical, dependent on others.....the worst kind of people all rolled into one. I can't believe a network would actually give them an hour a week to air their personal lives for all to see. Worse yet, I can't believe these people would want to do it. They're shameless idiots - every single one of 'em!

I think in 5 years Jo will be sorry she didnt LOCK Slade down. Not bc of the money or bc Slade is a catch, but bc she wont find a guy who is willing to emotionally support her and sacrafice for her--she has nothing too offer.. shes not that pretty/smart/cool, etc. Her major rift with slade is 1) that she wants to crazy party every day 2) she doesnt want any resonsibility or accountability

She acts like she wants to be a career woman and be her own person but really I think she just wants to party and doesnt want to have to explain why she didnt come home last night to anyone. Her prerogative, but I guarantee if she was a little less obnoxious about things (like having to guzzle fish tanks worth of alcohol in one sitting) Slade wouldnt care.

I cant fault a guy who is TRYING to live a nice life, even if he is a poser.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I've seriously considered not watching this show anymore. It's beyond a trainwreck - it's plain disturbing.

The most disturbing part is the realization that the kids have absolutely no chance in life. Here's your future folks!!! Scary.as.hell. One family is basically saying, "Screw your education and get yourself a baseball scholarship even though you only do a half ass job at the sport." Disgusting really.

And Jo. It amazes me what people will do and put themselves through for $$$. She's not happy. She's pretending to be, but she's not. You couldn't pay me enough money to live any of these peoples' lives. They're vain, pretentious, have absolutely no sense of value in life, egotistical, dependent on others.....the worst kind of people all rolled into one. I can't believe a network would actually give them an hour a week to air their personal lives for all to see. Worse yet, I can't believe these people would want to do it. They're shameless idiots - every single one of 'em!
    I wish I could say the same, but it's like that accident on the freeway. I can not look away. I'm surprised that they're not going to have another season with this cast. The public enjoyed dissing them and they seemed to really enjoy their fifteen minutes. I'm sure they can find another bunch of hausfraus in Coto to do another season though. I'm hoping that they will.

Yeah me too. Its just too fun to watch.

Maybe I should watch the show..

They are coming back! With a new set. They're having a casting call.

'THE REAL HOUSEWIVES'
    HOSTING OPEN CASTING CALLS IN
    CALABASAS AND ORANGE COUNTY!

Bravo's celebrated series about real women with real lives is looking for 5 fabulous families to be featured in the third season of the series. We are currently casting in the following areas:

Agoura Hills
    Bell Canyon
    Calabasas
    Hidden Hills
    Lake Sherwood
    Las Virgenes
    Oak Park
    Westlake Village

In Orange County we are casting housewives and families who live in and around these areas:

Corona del Mar
    Coto de Caza
    Irvine/Shady Canyon
    Laguna Beach
    Laguna Niguel
    Mission Viejo
    Newport Beach
    Newport Coast
    Rancho Santa Margarita
    San Clemente

If you are a "Housewife" in the present-day sense - lively and energetic, with defined opinions and views - we want to hear from you! We love big personalities, busy social lives and active kids!
    </SPAN>

Apply online now!
    For additional information:
    Casting Hotline: 818.557.1198
    I'd love it if someone I knew got on the show.

EVOLUTION Film & Tape - Real Housewives

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh Calabasas is actually where really rich ppl live not the fake and bake retards of orange county. The ppl i know in Calabasas have actual money anyway, maybe theres some fakeys in there too. But they have actual $, careers, property(ies) and take outrageous vacations and spend ridic amounts on their kids, collect cars, shit like that ... and they have lame housewives too! so this should be an interesting season...

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    oh Calabasas is actually where really rich ppl live not the fake and bake retards of orange county. The ppl i know in Calabasas have actual money anyway, maybe theres some fakeys in there too. But they have actual $, careers, property(ies) and take outrageous vacations and spend ridic amounts on their kids, collect cars, shit like that ... and they have lame housewives too! so this should be an interesting season...
    Yeah let's keep our fingers crossed that the new bunch is way, way worse.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ I'll tell you one thing; they won't be caucasian/non-jewish thats for sure! If they go after the ppl with big money. but then again, why would those ppl do a stupid azz t.v. show like this?!

Thread Information