Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Josh was arrested for auto theft. This reporter has written a series of articles on the Housewives. He's definitely not a fan. The comments posted below are interesting too.

Article - News - George can't seem to stay out of court
    Thanks for the info. Josh is a mess I must admit. But little wonder..look at his upbringing..

*You just know that George is mired up to his neck in illegal or unethical shit of some kind. You just know it! *
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    i watched the re-run of the finale tonight. firstly, SOPHIE, you are right, Jo and Slade are not over. He;s now her manager. lol. i know, there are no words!
    did anyone notice how george was always touching Lauri and being real protective of her. i guess she's his trophy, only she's old and ugly, but so is he.
    jeana is nice but shane is not normal. hes as dumb as a brick and GAY IMO
    vicki seems ok. her house is sick!

OMG......it was sooo funny when they froze slades face, and the typng came up that said "he plans on moving to LA and getting his own apartment"....i almost died.

it's like he breaks up with her so dramatically on a couch at a shrinks, and then brings the rent-a-date to the bbq...where he knew she'd be......hes such a diva. and Jo stupidly like goes back to him....i wonder who contacted who about the manager thing....there so much alike...i bet it was simultaneous.

i thought i was big of Jo to go introduce herself though....slade look dumfounded....idiot.

wasnt it funny as hell when:

Vicki started telling the chef how to cook....lmao
    Lauri said that slade thought he was the next housewife of the oc.
    Jeana said that it looked like slade picked up the date on hollywood blvd.

I remember seeing them on the Today show...or maybe it was GMA earlier in the yr...Jo was blonde then, and shes blonde on the reunion show tooo....im guessing living in LA finally got to her......it was the biggest mistake shes ever made.

is this like the end of the show for good?
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Elite Member

^^i totally agree. Jo looks terrible. someone mentioned it is the end and there will be spinoffs. one other thing-Lauri's daughter Ashley, at the end they say she is now paying rent for the townhouse. i highly doubt that. maybe they mean george is paying the rent for lauri? and Josh should just live with his dad. he's obviously in need of some love or attention which is why he's acting out. she's too busy being george's whore. sad.

I was actually embarrassed to start this thread(by starting it I actually had to admit that I watched this trainwreck)...and here it is over ten pages..lol. thanks all for your comments and making me feel like others have enjoyed the (trainwreck) ride as well.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ we're embarrassed too Soj

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    *You just know that George is mired up to his neck in illegal or unethical shit of some kind. You just know it! *
    Yes, and I CANNOT wait for it to all come crashing down on Lauri! I hope she loses everything and has to sell all the gifts George has given her so she has somewhere to live (cause you just know she's gonna sell that townhouse) and has to beg Vicky to get her J-O-B back. Oh, how sweet that would be.

I love them too! They blow the Girls Next Doors away!
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

It would be hilarious if they did!!
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Anal bleaching! ha ha. I don't doubt it.

Lauri is gross. I paused the remote on a close of her face. It's so odd looking. like she's wearing a Play-Doh mask. Someone upthread wrote that she looks like a lion. That's so spot on. She is heading into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory. The only reason George is with her and not a 25 year old like Jo is because of her instant fame.

Tammy ex is repulsive. Did anyone notice when he was restraining the brawling girls that his arm landed on her boob? I have to agree with Truffle Hunter, his whole deal is creeeepy.
    She looks like the puppet Madame

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I was actually embarrassed to start this thread(by starting it I actually had to admit that I watched this trainwreck)...and here it is over ten pages..lol. thanks all for your comments and making me feel like others have enjoyed the (trainwreck) ride as well.
    Thanks for starting it Sojiita. But it's not just us. They were rabid over the hausfraus at TWOP. That is until they got the thread totally shut down. I'm kind of surprised that Wing (the mod) caved like that.

I'm almost sad that I won't be able to ridicule them on a regular basis anymore. I guess there's always the spin offs!

Vicki started telling the chef how to cook....lmao
    Yeah, and he said "Don't tell me what to do". Ha! Gotta love that.

I wish this show would continue . . . Its a guilty pleasure fo' sho'.

Jo being blonde is . . . a bad idea.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post

Jo being blonde is . . . a bad idea.
    yeah! more like a tragic idea...stupid foolio! i can't believe her and slade brought their bickering stupid demented relationship up to L.A.!!!! i swear if i ever see those two dumbasses im gonna scream! and they live in a dumb apt. yeah thats b/c they cant afford shit in L.A. why? b/c they're regular ppl like the rest of us! if slade was so rich; he'd be able to carry two mortgages on his 'for sale' shit in OC and a new place up here (im such a bitchy bitch...)

Jo looks like a trashy hooker with the blonde shit going on..er..um...well even more of a trashy hooker..

Yes she does^^ I have to say I like Vicki.. she is nuts though.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

jo shouldve gone the chocolate brown base (gotton rid of the super dark black color) with a few coppery highlights a la jlo's initital transformation. Would soften her look up but not be so artificial

dark
    http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9711/07/h...nute/lopez.jpg

lighter
    http://www.ceca-raznatovic.com/Jenni...enniferbio.jpg
    http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/...46x195/jlo.jpg

Thread Information