Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ yep! maybe there is a gawd

and no reason for the breakup between Roman and that retard but who honestly cares right?!
    Well at least she is not as dumb as her poor sister Lindsay who may actually qualify as mentally retarded. I cannot even remember the name of the one who broke up with that freak Roman..what is her name? Anyway she probably caught him 'breeding' one of the pit bulls..if ya know what I mean..LOL..
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

i was surprised roman wasnt running after her, that guy is never gonna get laid again

Usually if a person is mostly nice to other people I can overlook them being very dense, but in Lindsay's case I just want to smack her. Entitled spoiled moronic little twit. * where is the smacking a face emoticon?*

lindsey would be cuter if she just LOST the nude lipstick and stopped ratting her hair

i dont understand the homeschooling concept either in her case, not doing her any good

when she used the word "pacific" instead of "specific" thou, I did wonder if it was more a pronunciation impedement as opposed to her being dumb thou

Her dumbness has shown through on more than one occasion. Same with the others..wtf with that VA hospital thing..the one chick did not know what it was..'do you mean we won't be going to Vietnam..??"..WTF!!!??? I was shocked. Which of the twits was that...Ashley or Lindsay? I think they take turns sharing a brain..the brain of a 6 year old.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i hate Lauri's daughter most of all though! that bitch is an utter nitemare! and ugly face to boot!!

It'd help if the twats did not all look the same.

Ashley=Vietnam
    Lindsay=Pacific
    Megan broke up with Roman

Lindsay also needs to let the huge fake eyelashes go!!

^ I know there were like 10 dumb blondes circling the bbq on the finale who all looked the same!

i agree about the girls but I do have somewhat of a twisted view of Ashley's situation.

Basically, I think shes right to want to put school off to promote this drink with the stipulation that once the job is OVER she enroll in school or have a full time job

My feeling is FULL TIME JOB or FULL TIME STUDENT. And sure this little promotional job PROBABLY wont evolve into some huge career, but there are benefits to the experience. First, any job is a resume builder and a lesson in the real world--rude co-worker bosses, schedules, clients, responsibility, commitment--maybe she should learn this first hand
    Secondly, if shes actually good at product promotion she could make a lot of money in business and use the skill. Thirdly, the pt of going to college is to learn and help you become something. But the great thing about college, is that it will always be there. You can go to college whenever you want, its not like middle school where you kind of have to do that on a standardized time/age table.

I think Lauri is missing the pt of her daughter going to school--so that her daughter is not a leech and learns responsibilty-what better way than to do learn it at a real job in the real world

i missesd the finale, but im sure it will be on at midnight tonight like every other night. ya'll know slade and jo arent over. hes obsessed with the fact that she hot and desirable, and hes dating someone hot and desirable. Shes obsessed with the fact that hes rich and obsessed with her. IDIOTS!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

What is the older sister name? Tammy's daughter? They said at the end that she had the ex boyfriend's kennel's name tattooed on her stomach. OMG, his kennel's name? How tacky and stupid is that. She'll love that when she's eighty. She really looks like a gangbanger's girlfriend. Very hard.

I was reading the Star today. They showed the Real Housewives contest winner. I didn't know there even was a contest. Some stupid woman from Anaheim won. She spends her time in her BMW, getting facials and manicures and hanging out with her girlfriends. Gag. Why wouldn't they let someone who didn't have that spoiled kind of lifestyle win? Very stupid. Anyway, Jeana looks like she's had a face lift and Jo's trying, unsuccessfully, to go blonde. The rest of the 'fraus look the same.

Elite Member

i watched the re-run of the finale tonight. firstly, SOPHIE, you are right, Jo and Slade are not over. He;s now her manager. lol. i know, there are no words!
    did anyone notice how george was always touching Lauri and being real protective of her. i guess she's his trophy, only she's old and ugly, but so is he.
    jeana is nice but shane is not normal. hes as dumb as a brick and GAY IMO
    vicki seems ok. her house is sick!

So many women/girls at that bbq had blonde hair/streaked highlights. Isn't that getting old? and now jo wants blonde hair??

I can't beleive that girl had the kennels name tatooed on her stomach?? that is reallllyyyy stupid.

the finale did seem staged.

There will be no season three. this is it. There are gonna be spin offs with the kids and maybe slade.

Josh was arrested for auto theft. This reporter has written a series of articles on the Housewives. He's definitely not a fan. The comments posted below are interesting too.
    But I haven't been able to get in touch with Josh to find out because, well, he's been in jail. Sigh. I got a call from his biological father the other day saying Josh had been picked up in San Diego on an auto-theft charge. His dad says he was merely a passenger in a car he didn't realize had been stolen. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure no judge has ever heard that defense. He'll probably bail out this week.

Article - News - George can't seem to stay out of court

^ omg! losers!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information