Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    She insisted they were all from the waist up only? Did she/they lie?
    Of course she lied.
    I saw everything (i dunno why i clicked to see them in the first place). I couldn't eat dinner after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    Of course she lied.
    I saw everything (i dunno why i clicked to see them in the first place). I couldn't eat dinner after that.
    Then you must catch the reunion! Just to see Ramona stomp off..and Alex and Simon squirm and LIE about those pics! You will love it!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Then you must catch the reunion! Just to see Ramona stomp off..and Alex and Simon squirm and LIE about those pics! You will love it!
    wtf simon was at the reunion show too?

i fear i will never get watch it tho. must research online.

wtf simon was at the reunion show too?

i fear i will never get watch it tho. must research online.
    Yes Simon was there. Ugh! And Jill was like, "WTF are you doing here..really..?" And it was Simon who did most of the defending of him and Alex..and most of the lying about the pics if I remember correctly. He looked awful too..he was the worst looking one there by far!
    He probably thought he belonged in it cause he is, ya know, just one of the girls.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

And he kept saying, "we are not social climbers and we have no desire to get into high society..."

And then I think it was Bethenny who called them on their bullshit. I wonder if they ever got floors in their house.

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    And he kept saying, "we are not social climbers and we have no desire to get into high society..."

And then I think it was Bethenny who called them on their bullshit. I wonder if they ever got floors in their house.
    oh simon, that's bullshit.

i remember in a few episodes he and alex flat out said they are social climber. well not the exact words but we got the idea.

frawn-swah looks exactly like simon unfortunately. did you guys notice the circle under the little boys' eyes? craziness.

Yes Simon was there. Ugh! And Jill was like, "WTF are you doing here..really..?" And it was Simon who did most of the defending of him and Alex..and most of the lying about the pics if I remember correctly. He looked awful too..he was the worst looking one there by far!
    He probably thought he belonged in it cause he is, ya know, just one of the girls.
    i still refuse to believe he is straight.

oh my. i finally got to watch the reunion show this afternoon. they were having a nyc housewives marathon.
    something's wrong with ramona's face. and her eyebrows.

fgg

Real Housewives of New York City: Meet the New Castmates – and Watch Their Drama Unfold

New friendships? Well, really more like new rivalries!

Aviva Drescher, Carole Radziwill and Heather Thomson will join the Real Housewives of New York City when the reality series returns for its fifth season (June 4, 9 p.m.) – and judging from an early preview (watch the clip below), they aren't mixing so well with veteran Housewives LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer, who have come back for even more drama this year. (The show's season premiere will be 90-minutes to accommodate it all!)

But not all feuds are new: In a three-minute teaser for the season, Countess LuAnn calls out Ramona for blackmailing her and, later, tangles even more with Sonja and Ramona on vacation.

As for the newest Housewives, Aviva, a New York City native, is a stay-at-home mom with a law degree; Carole is a best-selling author and journalist; and Heather is a stylist and shapewear designer. And none of them seems to get along with Ramona, who especially seems to butt heads with Heather.

But that doesn't stop the ladies from traveling together.

Watch as they take a tropical vacation – and jump into a swimming pool fully clothed (well, except Sonja, who goes topless) and with drinks in hand – and button-up for a visit to London that also includes some croquet. Oh, and booze – and lots of it.

The Pinot Grigio-tinged barbs get tossed Ramona's way – and Aviva flat out calls Ramona and Sonja "white trash."

Let the insults fly!

yay, i'm ready for new blood!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Real Housewives of NYC: 5 Things You Don't Know About New Cast Members

When Bravo's Real Housewives of New York City premieres its fifth season June 4, there will be three new ladies in the fray to bring the Big Apple drama. Joining returning cast members Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer this season will be Aviva Drescher, Carole Radziwill and Heather Thomson.

Here, Us Weekly uncovers need-to-know info about NYC's newest Housewives before the show's summer premiere.

1. Aviva's an authentic New Yorker. For the first-time ever, the Big Apple Bravo franchise will feature born and bred NYC native Drescher. A cousin of The Nanny's Fran Drescher, the new housewife raises her four children with her investment banker hubby Reid on the city's Upper East Side. And unlike her NYC Housewives counterparts, don't expect to see Drescher on the party circuit. "I can honestly say I've never inhaled…I've never even been drunk!" she tells The New York Observer.

2. A contributor to Glamour magazine who saw her first book, What Remains, sit atop the New York Times Bestseller List for 12 weeks, Carole has connections to American royalty. She's the widow of the late Prince Anthony Radziwill, the only son of Lee Radziwill, younger sister to the late Jackie Kennedy Onassis.

3. With 15 years of styling and design experience under her belt, Heather will give former NYC Housewife Jill Zarin a run for her money with her very own shapewear line, Yummie by Heather Thomson. A married mom of two, Heather helped Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez launch their respective fashion lines.

4. Philanthrophy is more important than partying to these three new gals. The National Spokesperson for One Step Ahead, an organization for amputees, Aviva also works with the Live4Life Foundation, while Thomson supports several initiatives, including the Kellner Family Pediatric Liver Disease Foundation and City of Hope.

5. At the age of six, Drescher lost her left leg in a tragic accident at an upstate New York farm when she got tangled in a conveyor belt in a barn that was meant to remove cow manure. "The problem was, as a child, they only amputated several inches above ankle, so the amputation was very awkward," Drescher told The New York Observer of her accident, which required a second elective surgery to remove more of her leg to allow for more skin and padding. "I'd get abrasions all the time. I constantly had infections."

Real Housewives of NYC: 5 Things You Don't Know About New Cast Members - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is anyone watching the new season? I like some of the new girls... I wish Ramona would just go away, she's a nutter
    mistify likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

oh simon, that's bullshit.

i remember in a few episodes he and alex flat out said they are social climber. well not the exact words but we got the idea.

frawn-swah looks exactly like simon unfortunately. did you guys notice the circle under the little boys' eyes? craziness.
    He's the sickliest little kid I've ever seen, to the point he actually makes my skin crawl (just like his parents).

Anyone know if there's anywhere to watch the new series online, god knows when we'll get it here in the UK.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I'm watching it.

I hate Ramona more with each passing episode. Luann seems a little more humble now that she's continually knocked from her pedestal.

I still can't tell the new girls apart, but for the formerjournalist/widow/wannabesamanthajones.
    mistify likes this.

I've only caught bits and pieces. Carole's teeth are very distracting to me.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

^^^ me, too.

don't understand why the former journalist wants to be part of this drek. she seems like her life is big enough life already.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information