Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of NYC

fgg

Bethenny Frankel’s on-and-off boyfriend found dead in Trump Tower

“Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel’s on-again, off-again boyfriend was found dead in his Trump Tower pad Friday of a suspected overdose, sources told The Post.

Dennis Shields had asked his assistant to administer Narcan around 9 a.m., believing he was overdosing on prescription pills, sources said.

But the 51-year-old lost consciousness before the medication, used to reverse opioid overdoses, kicked in. He was pronounced dead a short time later.

Sources said he overdosed on the powerful painkiller OxyContin.

Shields was the CEO of LawCash, a Brooklyn-based firm that bankrolls questionable lawsuits against the city — and charges plaintiffs exorbitant interest fees for cash advances on their settlements.

Frankel and Shields began dating in 2016 but have been friends for years. The Skinnygirl mogul went to high school with Shield’s ex-wife, Jill Schwartzberg.

In May, the reality TV star told Steve Harvey that their relationship was complicated, according to People.

“I’ve been with someone on and off for years,” she said. “It’s like a partnership where if we’re not being teammates and it’s not working and one man is down, then the other man is down. We’re trying to really kind of be good partners and be good teammates and I think relationships oddly are — and this sounds cold — but a little bit like business.”

Reps for Frankel didn’t return messages.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/10/bethen...833.1518208002
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

so much about this is confusing. like, why would he ask his assistant to administer narcan? it's a nasal spray not an injection, if you're not so incapacitated that you can still ask for it, you can administer it yourself.
    also, he'd already OD'd at 9am, and he had Narcan readily available? yeah, dude wasn't a hardcore druggie at all...
    fgg and witchcurlgirl like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

yikes.

so young. and so many oxy addicts.
    fgg likes this.

Default BETHENNY FRANKEL Boyfriend's Last Words HELP EXPLAIN TRUMP TOWER DEATH

Bethenny Frankel's late boyfriend, Dennis Shields, was able to utter a few words to EMTs and police before he died -- and they paint a clearer picture of how he passed.

Sources say Dennis told the responding EMTs and cops he'd taken some of his prescribed oxycodone as well as Vicodin and a sleeping pill ... all to ease the pain from a back injury.
    Doctors warn that opioids should never be taken with sleeping pills or other sedatives. Opioids slow respiratory function and sleeping pills do the same. The two combined can have a dangerous, synergistic effect that could result in death.

As we reported, Dennis' assistant had administered 2 doses of Narcan before authorities arrived. They administered an additional dose of Narcan, but Dennis could not be saved.
    Our law enforcement sources say police also found numerous prescription bottles scattered throughout his apartment ... although no illicit drugs nor drug paraphernalia were

Bethenny attended Dennis' funeral service earlier this week and dissolved in tears. She paid tribute to both Dennis and her deceased dog, Cookie, on IG.
    An autopsy report and official cause of death have yet to be released.

Bethenny Frankel's Boyfriend's Last Words Help Explain Trump Tower Death | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

would a non-opiod abuser know to ask for narcan like that? seems fishy.

czb

yeah. and why would he even have naran readily available??

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yeah. and why would he even have naran readily available??
    I know. It's not something you'd find in the average medicine cabinet.
    czb likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Actually that part was the least surprising. It’s easy to come by and i think a lot of addicts keep it handy in case of an accidental overdose. I guess it’s part of being a responsible junkie
    Last edited by sputnik; August 18th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.
    czb and sprynkles like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Default ‘It Doesn’t Exist!’ Ramona Singer’s Skincare Line Not Registered With State

Bethenny FrankelOpens a New Window. accused Ramona SingerOpens a New Window. of owning a “pretend business” over social media. Now, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal The Real HousewivesOpens a New Window. of New York star’s skincare line isn’t registered with New York State.
    According to New York State’s Corporation & Business Entity Database, Ageless By Ramona isn’t listed as one of the businessesOpens a New Window., not-for-profits, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships and other miscellaneous businesses included.

To support Frankel’s accusation, the link to the skincare line on the Bravo website, Singer’s personal website and Singer’s Instagram page has an error message that reads “this site can’t be reached. Server IP address could not be found.”
    PHOTOS: Big Apple Beach Babes! ‘RHONY’ Stars Bethenny Frankel & Ramona Singer Hit The Hamptons In Their Bikinis — Who Has Better Abs?Opens a New Window.
    On last week’s The Real Housewives of New York, Singer hosted a party for Ageless By Ramona. Frankel, 47, did not attend the event. Singer, 61, accused her of never responding to the invitation.
    “You could have acknowledged her invitationOpens a New Window. or her progress with her skincare line,” a Twitter user told Frankel.
    Frankel responded, “It doesn’t exist. And as a business woman, I am done allowing people to pretend business is easy or have pretend parties to launch products that are fairytales. Watch cartoons if you want fantasy.”
    When Singer confronted Frankel on this week’s episode, Frankel replied, “I hear you, okay, I understand you’re disappointed, noted. I don’t feel the need to give you an explanationOpens a New Window..”
    Singer fired in her confessional, “I have no expectations for that b***h anymore!”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...cusation-rhoa/

Anybody still watching this shit? Bethenny Frankel has RUINED it for me!!!
    czb likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I watch here and there; I used to like Bethenny, but she's become way too full of herself imo...

czb

mel!!!!!!

i watch it. bethenny is bethenny.
    panic likes this.

i think nyc is one of the best ones. i'm still on last season, like episode 18, so Carole is still there and I haven't seen the reunion yet which seems like it will be pretty entertaining cause there's so much shit flying last season, between dorinda and luanne, bethenny and carole, ramona and anyone at any given time.

i like when bethenny says what she thinks, especially to ramona, even if it's offensive or crossing a line because sometimes she's the only one who will say it. But Bethenny's not always right so she does deserve blowback for it sometimes.

In the case of Bethenny and Carole, Bethenny seems able to dish it out but not take it. I think she thought she could play games with Carole and still keep the friendship but Carole's not into those games, she just backed away and where I'm up to so far, that friendship doesn't seem like it's gonna bounce back to where it was when they were a giggling duo.

Carole was my favorite one and i'm surprised she lasted as long as she on this show.
    czb and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

fgg

Luann de Lesseps ordered back to jail for probation violation

Luann de Lesseps will be singing behind bars.

The “Real Housewives of New York” star was ordered back to jail on Thursday over her alleged probation violations, per a local West Palm Beach, Fla., outlet.

It is unclear how long De Lesseps, 54, will remain in custody, but the judge agreed with her probation officer that she isn’t taking her probation seriously as she failed an alcohol test and failed to attend AA meetings.

The Florida Department of Corrections first accused her of not taking her probation seriously earlier this month after her New York-based probation officer reported that “[she had] an alcohol test conducted on 04/21/2019. [She] admitted to drinking 2 glasses of mimosas after a performance she had in Chicago.” The cabaret star refused to enroll in an outpatient treatment program or be fitted for an alcohol ankle monitoring device at that time.

“I take my sobriety very seriously and like many in my situation, it is a daily struggle,” de Lesseps told us in a statement at the time. “I remain committed to doing whatever it takes to continue living a healthy sober lifestyle.”

She was ordered back to court over the matter soon after and told us that she was “looking forward to [her] day in court to present evidence clarifying these allegations.”

Her lawyers then asked prosecutors to turn over all of their evidence ahead of her appearance, but it is unclear if they presented the documents.

She was first arrested in Palm Beach on Christmas Eve 2017 following a drunken meltdown where she attacked and threatened to kill a police officer. She struck a plea deal in the case to avoid jail time in August after attending rehab instead of the “RHONY” Season 10 reunion. She checked herself back into rehab for a second time as well.

A rep for de Lesseps didn’t immediately get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/23/luann...ion-violation/

How far she has fallen. Sad.

Thread Information