Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of NYC

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thank god. She was agony to watch.

ETA: Even her leg toss was a pathetic display. I was hoping she chucked it across the room, or swing it around like a club or something.

czb

they should bring on that chick who did the everest climb and made the sherpa tote her fave peets (or starbucks or whatever). i know i would watch ....

fgg

Ramona Singer Demoted to Recurring Role on Real Housewives of New York City

A stinger for Singer! RHONY veteran Ramona Singer has been demoted on The Real Housewives of New York City for the upcoming seventh season, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.

Singer, 57, has been a main cast member of RHONY since the premiere of the show's first season in March 2008. A source tells Us, however, that for the upcoming seventh season, Singer will be limited to a recurring role.

Her demotion follows a similar situation handed to former core castmember LuAnn de Lesseps, who became a recurring friend of RHONY for the show's sixth season. Other Real Housewives who have been demoted to recurring roles include The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Kathy Wakile, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Camille Grammer, and The Real Housewives of Orange County's Jeana Keough.

"Bravo is casting the show around Heather Thomson and Kristen Taekman and Carole Radziwill," the insider tells Us. "[When] Ramona carried the show, that is why ratings plummeted, they think." The source adds that Singer's soaring paycheck (totaling close to $600,000 per season) was also a factor in her demotion.

The move comes after a tumultuous year for Singer, who announced the end of her 22-year marriage to husband Mario Singer following his affair. Shortly before that revelation, a stone-faced Singer refused to discuss her marital woes with Andy Cohen during the season six reunion. (Mario's affairs and their subsequent brief reconciliation was not documented on the show.)

Us Weekly also learned this week that RHONY's Aviva Drescher, who appeared on the fifth and sixth seasons, has been fired from the Bravo program.

The second Housewives franchise to be launched, RHONY premiered with a lineup of Singer, de Lesseps, Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, and Bethenny Frankel. Singer was the last remaining cast member from the first season, with de Lesseps making appearances in recent episodes.

Read more: Ramona Singer Demoted to Recurring Role on Real Housewives of New York - Us Weekly

oh boy...this might just push her over the edge! what is she without being the HBIC on RHONY??
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

^^^ well, she does have a job but agree it will be hard on her. (almost) feel sorry for her ....

I read a few months ago that all the housewives of NYC were fired except for Ramona so now I don't know what to expect.

Ramona was such a whack job bitch to Andy on the reunion show. I think she really pissed him off. It was weird. I'm not surprised she got demoted. He should have fired her. It seems like this years season was short. It started after RHOOC and ended before OC did.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Andy looked annoyed when she refused to comment about her divorce and tried to gloss over an integral part of her life, which contradicts being on reality tv.

I don't want her to be fired, I would miss her hissy fits and confrontations.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hope they keep LuAnn as a "friend of the HW's" at least, because I loved her this season. She just seemed a lot funner and funnier, since she didn't have to follow some ridiculous "storyline".

I wish they would fire Sonja too. She is a train wreck - and not in a good way. I mean, she IS delusional and she seems to be in a perpetual state of denial... The very idea of her and her interns (WHY???!!!! does this bitch have interns???) living in that home in New York with NO hot water???? Although, by now, I'm sure some nice company who wants to be mentioned on tv may have fixed it - still, drives me crazy to think that there's no hot water!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

That's what amuses me about watching her. She doesn't need interns except to fetch her aspirins and pack her luggage. She thinks she has all these business projects going on but you never see her working. She's daffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun
    I hope they keep LuAnn as a "friend of the HW's" at least, because I loved her this season. She just seemed a lot funner and funnier, since she didn't have to follow some ridiculous "storyline".
    LuAnn's confessionals are really sarcastic and funny, like when she said, "I'm so glad Sonja found a way to make my break-up with Jacques about her." Because when they broke up the first thing Sonja said was, "And you didn't tell me?"

Ex-'Housewives' Star

Makes Promises Hollower Than Her Left Leg

... Ex-Manager Claims

11/29/2014 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Fired 'Housewives' star Aviva Drescher got paid $100K to star on another reality show ... then screwed over the manager who got her the gig -- at least that's how the pissed off manager sees it.

The ex-manager claims she booked Drescher and her husband, Reid, on "Marriage Bootcamp" and says the Dreschers promised her a 10% commission -- which amounted to $10K.

In a lawsuit, the ex-manager says Drescher slandered her in interviews ... by calling her "sleazy" and a "wannabe agent."

The ex-manager says she only got $2,500 of her commission, so she is suing for the balance ... and for damages to her reputation. We tried contacting the Dreschers ... but no response so far.

Tip for the ex-manager -- beware of flying limbs.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3KVLUapAM

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Well, Bethany is back. I find the way she speaks so annoying. I don't know if I'll be able to watch her scenes at all. I wonder if Jill Zarin is frothing at the mouth over Bethany's return. She has begged Andy for her job back only to be politely told no. Tee hee.

fgg

i love bethenny and i'm glad she's back. i like dorinda so far too but her daughter is fug!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Well, Bethany is back. I find the way she speaks so annoying. I don't know if I'll be able to watch her scenes at all. I wonder if Jill Zarin is frothing at the mouth over Bethany's return. She has begged Andy for her job back only to be politely told no. Tee hee.
    Besides her voice, her cadence is annoying as shit. I absolutely loved the sit down Andy did with B and he was hitting so hard on her "failures" and connecting her being back on the Housewives due to those failures. Too bad that wasn't the drinking word cause I woulda been shit-faced if it was, he said it so many times.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I wonder if Jill Zarin is frothing at the mouth over Bethany's return. She has begged Andy for her job back only to be politely told no. Tee hee.
    haha It's funny that it sticks in her craw cause she's such a snotty bitch but that's exactly why I wouldn't mind if she came back on the show.

I like Bethanny, glad she's back. Still haven't seen the show this week but I'm looking forward to it. I never saw her on Real Housewives, only know her from her own show, so this will be interesting to see her in this context.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information