Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of NYC

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think Aviva, Ramona & Sonja are just delusional. Sonja and those interns? I mean, what the ACTUAL fuck does she need them for? And the fact that she calls that black intern "Pickles" just pisses me off! And YES, I was LOVING when Luann was giving it to Ramona about Mario cheating on her! Karma IS a bitch! And Andy kinda gave it to her as well "I'll tell you about who I'm sleeping with as soon as I'm on a reality show WITH the person I'm sleeping with"! Smack that bitch DOWN, Andy! If Ramona wants to be on a reality show, then it's HER that's putting her life out there for public consumption so she should not be surprised when these questions come up. Aviva is a vile, dirty fucking twat! "You're not an important enough writer that people give a shit about WHO wrote your book" and "I thought she was older than 50"... ummm helllooo, look in the mirror, you dirty slag!
    yeah, i loved that andy did that. usually he is not so aggressive, but i thought it was clear why he was that way with ramona. i doubt that he would have gone after one of the nicer women like that.

and fgg, yeah, carole's face is kinda odd but i still think that aviva's comment was just nasty. and it still kills me that she thinks that since she went to law school, she is qualified as a writer. just because i pull dingles out of my dog's but, it doesn't make me qualified as a veterinarian.

Her face IS odd... she's another one who's bottom teeth also don't seem to match the top. It's VERY distracting to me.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

czb

i guess i don't pay attention since i really like her. she is smart and funny and seems pretty sincere.
    sprynkles likes this.

fgg

don't get me wrong, i love carole but her teeth are nuts, it looks like she has a lot of fillers pumped in there which does strange things to her cheeks and eyes and her skin itself looks rough. also, the blonde hair was not doing her any favors.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Ramona Singer, Mario Singer Split: Real Housewives of New York City Star Tweets She's Moving On

Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer announced via Twitter on Thursday, Aug. 7, that she's splitting from husband Mario Singer; "I am doing what is right for me and my daughter," she tells Us Weekly

Sounds like it's over for good this time! Amid another round of rumors about her husband's infidelity, Ramona Singer took to Twitter on Thursday, Aug. 7, to announce her split from longtime love Mario Singer. The couple wed more than two decades ago and are parents to daughter Avery, 19.

"I have decided to move on with my life without Mario. I tried my best to make my marriage work," the Real Housewives of New York City star wrote. "I am excited for the new chapter in my life."

Singer's big reveal comes just two days after Bravo aired part two of the RHONY reunion, during which she refused to answer any of host Andy Cohen's questions about her marriage. "Everyone in my family is great," she said coolly. "We're together now, but I have a daughter Avery, who I love dearly, who is 19, and because of that, that's all I have to say on the matter."

Cohen tried repeatedly to get the Bravo reality star to elaborate on the state of her relationship with Mario, but she not-so-subtly shut him down, telling him to move on to another topic. "I don't want to take this discussion any further," she told him.

Her reaction was surprising at the time, but it makes sense now, given her big announcement. "I am doing what is right for me and my daughter Avery, who is the most important person in the world to me," Singer tells Us Weekly of the pending divorce. "But I am feeling great!"

The RHONY star first separated from her husband in January, after a report surfaced that he had cheated on her and impregnated another woman. (She denied the allegations.) Later that same month, the New York Post reported that she had filed for divorce.

Within just a few weeks, though, she seemed to be having second thoughts. In mid-February, the couple of 27 years were spotted getting "affectionate" on a bowling date night in NYC's Times Square, and in June, they were photographed holding hands on a walk through the city. (The just-concluded sixth season of RHONY was filmed before the marital rumors began.)

"I know my husband loves me, he knows that I love him, and we will see what happens," she told newly divorced former RHONY star Bethenny Frankel in March. "Nothing is written in stone. Life is an evolution."

Read more: Ramona Singer Split: RHONY Star Tweets She's Moving On From Mario - Us Weekly

i always thought he came off as a lecherous creep.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    don't get me wrong, i love carole but her teeth are nuts, it looks like she has a lot of fillers pumped in there which does strange things to her cheeks and eyes and her skin itself looks rough. also, the blonde hair was not doing her any favors.
    yeah, the blond hair is awful.

and now we know why ramona didn't want to talk about the divorce with andy. she probably had an exclusive deal with the tabloids. and she can jet set to the hamptons unfettered, along with all the other celebrities.

The minute Avery was safely off to college, Mario guit giving a shit about pretenses. Only my opinion, but living with that nutcase must have been hell. I'll bet that song he sang was for his lover and not the loud nasty Turtle.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

agreed, sprykles! Ramona was a nasty BITCH this season and someone should have clocked her. Kristen should've knocked her ass OUT! Maybe it's just me but if that bitch had busted my lip and THEN screamed at me for getting her hair wet ... I'd have dumped her fucking ass in that water and did my level best to drown her ass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

she has a super violent streak the way she almost rammed that oar in Kristin's face. I bet irl she's a miserable desparate psychopath.
    czb likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

agree with both of you. kristen conducted herself really well throughout. i hope she doesn't turn into a tool.

fgg

Ramona Singer's Ex Mario Singer Hits the Town With Alleged Other Woman Kyle "Kasey" Dexter After Split: Picture

Mario Singer was photographed out and about with his rumored girlfriend, Kyle "Kasey" Dexter, a few days after his split from estranged wife Ramona Singer went public

Mario Singer has nothing to hide now that his marriage to estranged wife Ramona Singer is over. Just a few days after the Real Housewives of New York City star revealed via Twitter that she and her husband had split — this time seemingly for good — Mario was photographed out on the town with alleged girlfriend Kyle "Kasey" Dexter in Sag Harbor, N.Y.

Ramona previously denied rumors of Mario's alleged infidelity, but the scandal nevertheless took a toll on their marriage of more than 20 years. She announced their separation in January, after a report claimed he'd cheated, and filed for divorce later that same month.

Within weeks, though, she and her husband had reconciled. "I know my husband loves me, he knows that I love him, and we will see what happens," she told former RHONY star Bethenny Frankel in March, not long after she and Mario were spotted "joking around and being affectionate" on a bowling date.

It appears the reunion was only temporary, however. "I have decided to move on with my life without Mario," Ramona tweeted on Aug. 7, two days after Bravo aired part two of the RHONY reunion, during which she (tensely) told host Andy Cohen that she and her husband were together. "I tried my best to make my marriage work," she added in her headline-making tweet. "I am excited for the new chapter in my life."

Indeed, the Bravo reality star told Us Weekly that same afternoon that she was "feeing great" in the wake of the breakup. "I am doing what is right for me and my daughter Avery, who is the most important person in the world to me," she said of her only child, 19.

One day later, she shared a picture of herself enjoying a leisurely boat ride with a female pal. "On the Azul," she captioned the photo. "Loving and living life."

Read more: Ramona Singer's Ex Mario Steps Out With Alleged Other Woman Post Split - Us Weekly

pic of them together at the link.

Burn!

fgg

wasn't the psychic talking to ramona a few seasons ago saying that mario was cheating? i wonder if ramona thinks this chick was the only one.

I don't condone cheating, but gawd, I almost don't blame him. I would have killed/divorced her 20 years ago.

You could really tell this season that he wasn't even bothering to pretend to give a rat's ass about Ramona. I don't blame him, she is an absolute nightmare... now, she can go party with crazy lady morgan...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information