Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of NYC

^ That was another thing I noticed. Aviva told Mario she didn't go to the party because of the height but her Dad told Luann it was because she was still upset with Ramona. You can't have it both ways, Aviva.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Aviva is such a bitch. She thinks she is better than everyone else and every conversation has to revolve around her. I'd like to rip off that prosthetic leg and smack her in the head with it.

I really like Carole and Heather the best. I can't wait for part 1 of the reunion tomorrow night!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Aviva is such a bitch. She thinks she is better than everyone else and every conversation has to revolve around her. I'd like to rip off that prosthetic leg and smack her in the head with it.

I really like Carole and Heather the best. I can't wait for part 1 of the reunion tomorrow night!
    well, what'd you think of part 1? Looks like Aviva is not going to be forgiven by Sonja & Ramona.

czb

^^^ yeah, i saw that. aviva seemed pretty sincere so i was surprised that they wouldn't accept her apology. was also surprisesd that luann was so miffed by carole, i understand what carole was saying but it seemed that luann kept twisting everything.

To be honest, I'd be pretty hard pressed to forgive someone who had talked to me that way on television. Especially if I were Ramona. I mean, Aviva REALLY went after her ass - more than once. Aviva seemed sincere to me too, but I'd be really wary of someone like that. I'd be constantly on guard with her because of the past behavior.

Luann did seem miffed at Carole. I was surprised by that too because it seemed as though they had worked through/gotten past all the irritants of the London trip. They seemed to get on well on the St. Barths trip - but I'm guessing we're going to see once they bring up the pirate. I think that Heather & Carole are harder on her about that because (IMO) they seem to place a greater importance upon fidelity than Ramonja... And I know that Heather had said before that she really likes Jacques.

czb

^^^ ok, i get what you are saying about not forgiving aviva. i see both sides of it.

so do you believe that luann really did the deed with the pirate? and didn't just use him for publicity on the show? it sounded like luann is no longer with jacques but we will know for sure tonight.

fgg

i think luann went so hard on carole because, again, she has no story line and there would have been no reason for luann to even be shown on screen during the first hour of the reunion.

luann's a total idiot about that whole thing. naeem khan needs the exact opposite kind of "celebrity" than luann to make his clothes famous. and of course they are going to be nice to her face. bitch, please!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ ok, i get what you are saying about not forgiving aviva. i see both sides of it.

so do you believe that luann really did the deed with the pirate? and didn't just use him for publicity on the show? it sounded like luann is no longer with jacques but we will know for sure tonight.
    I haven't yet watched part 2 of the reunion, but for some reason - I don't believe that Luann did the dirty with the pirate. I think she's probably a serial monogamist - at worst! I would be more likely to believe that Sonja & Ramona really did each other before believing Luann did the deed with the pirate while basically TRYING to get pregnant by Jacques. That would be insane... but then again, so is all that drinking while trying to get preggo at her age - IMO.

czb

^^^ ok - i did watch last night. you may be right about luann not doing the pirate. luann says she and jacques are still together. and i believe her episodes about wanting a baby were just to keep her story line going, there was no mention of having a baby last night. i really can't see it.

aviva is just sad. i can't imagine going through life with so many stresses and anxieties. and with all those issues, living in one of the most fast-paced cities in the US.

Ok, since Boogs just reminded me... I did a search about Season 6. Looks like it comes on in March. Apparently, there were delays in shooting due to bitches wanting moar money ... specifically mentioned Sonja.
    'The Real Housewives of New York' season 5 cast on vacation.Bravo

The Real Housewives of New York season 6 was supposed to have already begun filming, but unfortunately, the producers have been unable to come to an agreement with the cast. Last night, it was reported that Bravo has became so frustrated with the cast and their outrageous salary demands that they have considered booting the show all together. Now, fans are finally getting some good news. According to a new report, negotiations are once again underway and a few cast members have officially signed on.
    "Aviva got a huge raise," a source close to production told Radar Online on May 10, confirming that she will be returning. "She made $60,000 in her first season but her new contract is for a whopping $100,000."
    As for Ramona, prior reports had claimed that she signed on for the new season weeks ago, but in fact, Ramona is actually not yet on board. "Ramona still hasn’t signed her contract yet and she is getting really nervous about the deal falling through," the source said. Ramona has been with the show since the start, as has LuAnn de Lesseps, so she will likely demand much more than Aviva who was just added last year. How much more is still to be decided.
    Sonja Morgan has also reportedly signed on the upcoming season. No word on the other ladies as of yet but with filming now set to begin on Monday, they better hurry and figure something out!
    That article is from May. NOW, we all know there's the new housewife who's friends with Brandi.... Aviva's still nuts, Sonja's still greedy and rumor is that Romona is all "I'm the star of this show" and not pleased with Sonja... so, is Ramonja ova 4eva?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

All I want to know, is how Aviva's leg ended up on the floor. I will be crazy pissed if I have to watch the entire season, just to find out.

Well, if I had to film with her, I'd rip it off and beat the shit out of her with it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

AHHHHH who's supposed to keep me updated on this show???? Ramona & Mario are divorcing because he had an affair!!!

Ramona Singer After Divorce Filing: Staying Busy with 'Excitement' : People.com
    Mario who?

From the looks of things, Ramona Singer is moving on just fine after filing for divorce from her husband of 22 years, whom she apparently caught cheating.

Just two weeks after her filing, Singer, 57, has been plenty busy with everything from the gym to New York Fashion Week.

"Even through the million snowstorms that have been hitting us, I have been sticking to my new workout regimen!" the reality star blogged on Monday, posting two photos of her hustling in the gym.

"My trainer is nuts and I love it!! Leg presses and weighted squats are my new best friends. Sometimes it's easy to throw on bulky clothing and hide during the winter but I'm trying to avoid that May panic!"

All that hard work is apparently paying off for the Real Housewives of New York City star, who flaunted a covered-up – but toned – physique down in the Sunshine State.

"There was only such much frigid weather and snow I could take, so I jetted down to Florida for a long weekend with some of my best girlfriends," she wrote. "I can't stress enough how important your girls are and it's something I always tried to tell [my daughter] Avery, too. Nothing can lift you up like them. Sun and Turtle Time sent me back to NYC refreshed!"

RELATED: Ramona Singer 'Shocked' to Learn Husband Was Seeing Someone: Source

Singer's "favorite girl" paid her mom a visit, evident in a photo that Singer posted on her blog.

We "had some wonderful mother/daughter time," Singer wrote. "It's always hard when she leaves, but it makes it so much more special when she's home."

Once Singer was back in Manhattan, she did what any stylish New York socialite would do: attend Fashion Week, of course.

"Now, it's one of my favorite times of the year…New York Fashion Week!!" she wrote. "There is so much excitement in the air when NYFW comes to town. I pack my schedule with as many shows as I can. It's so exciting to see what to expect in the new season and you're constantly running into old friends and meeting new ones! Two of my favorites each season are always Zang Toi and Pamella Roland. They never disappoint!"
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

fgg

i assumed he was cheating on her the whole time and she finally caught wind of it.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

^^^ me, too

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information