Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City Season 2

NEW YORK (CBS) Looks like somebody in reality TV land, better watch her back. "Real Housewives of NYC" Bethenny Frankel has reportedly upset former "Apprentice" star Omarosa with some not-so-nice comments on ABC's "The View."
    Frankel sat with the ladies of "The View" Thursday to speak on her new Bravo series "Bethenny Getting Married?" and answer critics who say the "Skinnygirl" lost her baby weight way too fast. She also took a sudden jab at fellow "Apprentice" alum, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth. Uh oh.
    When "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd compared Frankel to Omarosa, saying that she was "using reality TV to get famous," Frankel went off about the Evil "O."
    "She used it to be infamous," Frankel said, adding that she and "The View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck (of "Survivor" fame) used being on a reality show as a vehicle for "a real career."
    "When I went on ["The Apprentice: Martha Stewart"] I wasn't buying diamonds and getting facials," Frankel noted.
    Omarosa was not pleased by Frankel's comments, which she called "unprovoked" and "uncalled for" and took to gossip blog PerezHilton.com to fire back, stating that "Bethenny needs a reality check."
    Omarosa then goes on to hit "Skinnygirl" below the belt alleging that Frankel lost her baby weight through a "tummy tuck," not naturally.
    She also attacked Frankel's husband and "Bethenny Getting Married?" co-star Jason Hoppy's sexuality, stating, "Everyone knows he's gay."
    "I have never once said a bad word about her," Omarosa tells PerezHilton.com, "But now that she is hurling insults at EVERYONE, including her 'Real Housewives' cast mates and people like me who have always had her back- the gloves are off," she said.
    Omarosa is set to star in her own reality love search "The Ultimate Merger," premiering June 17, 9 p.m. on TV One.

Bethenny Frankel On "The View" Leaves Omarosa Not So Happy - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

czb

^^^ thanks for posting.

basically more mud slinging for ratings. nice.

Thanks. I was looking for it. Bethany was talking about it on the after show and the view. Yep, mud slinging. Team Bethany tho lol
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Hasnt said a bad word? I think its insulting to say her husband is gay and she had a tummy tuck. Bethany is little anyway, didnt gain much weight, premature delivery. Thats kida saying a bad word about somebody. Of course she got her fame from reality tv, she is the first to admit it but she does have legitimate business indeavors that are bringing her success. I love her book
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I. cannot. stand. Omarosa!
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

You are welcome. Just had to look it up to see how Omarosa wormed her way into this...

Bethenny didn't bring up Omarosa's name, Sherri Shepherd did.

Elite Member

How did I not know Bethenny was on The Apprentice? I mean, I've never watched it, but still I usually know these things.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    How did I not know Bethenny was on The Apprentice? I mean, I've never watched it, but still I usually know these things.
    not the donald's apprentice, but some martha stewart reality show.

Kelly is in serious need of mental help. I could never calmly debate with her as she makes no sense. It was scary to watch her. This systematic bullying is just bizarre. There's something more than the fact that she's an idiot wrong with her.

Oh my God, my head is screaming!!! Now Im subjecting myself to Danielles nuttery and its going to scream some more...
    Rip Mom

Hit By Ban Bus!

Finally! I found another forum about the Real Houswives of New York.

Kelly is weird. I think the ethical thing to do would not renew her contract. There is something wrong, whether she is on drugs or is unstable.

Love her or hate her, I love the way Alex's argues. Very well said.

I still don't know how to feel about LuAnn. Sometimes I like her sometimes I don't.

With all said and done this is one of my favorite shows. I am wrong to love all this drama?

fgg

Bethenny Frankel: Reality TV Is "Not Good" for Kelly's Health

On part two of The Real Housewives of New York reunion Monday, Kelly Bensimon lashed out at her castmates, claiming that she was a victim of "systematic bullying" on the show's third season.

Bethenny Frankel, who visited Us Weekly's New York office last week, says Bensimon, 42, is just trying to come up with excuses to justify her loopy onscreen antics.

"I really feel badly that she's trying to claw her way out of it with this 'bullying' thing," Frankel, 39, tells Us. "I honestly don't think this is the right place for her to be on television. I think she can't resist being on the show, but it's really not healthy for her. Frankly, if I'm not on the show again, that’ll make it better for her because me being on the show again is certainly not good for her health. But I've never seen anything like it -- and I really did grow up in a crazy town."

Frankel suspects Bensimon "wants to be infamous, rather than thinking about what actually is going on with her."

Adds Frankel: "I mean, it gives her a lot of attention, but I would never want that kind of attention. I don't think it's healthy."

Benismon has told Us her job is to create "great TV."

Kelly, I don't think so. Your job is to get off the show.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Great Reunion. It cleared somethings up, but I wish they would of talk about more of the background information. Like, Jill telling everyone not to film with Bethany. I know there was a lot of that, that was not discussed.

I was over at the Bravo website where Sonja, Alex, Jill posted their blogs. Alex's give a lot of background information why she doesn't like Jill. It explained a lot about certain behavior.

Thread Information