Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City Season 2

I'm watching this episode again - it NEVER gets old. I love, love, love Sonja - "please don't abandon me! You're leaving me with THIS?" and then turning around and talking to Kelly. "She doesn't REALLY think I'm a hooker! Do you GET IT?" Poor girl keeps being left with this crazy monster, and keeps her cool - she's a saint! So much hilarity in this episode, I love how they all talk about Kelly being insane right in front of her.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

I'm just now seeing this and all I can say is WTF?!?!?

If Kelly's not on drugs she might want to start taking them.

Ok last night was ok but near as good as the week before. Which I HAD to watch again.
    Some of Kelly's lines I had forgotten about-

"Free to be, you and me- 1979"

"I do what I want. I'm a woman. I have a prerogative"

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

Kelly Bensimon’s meltdown: she was rocking & saying “Bethenny wants to kill me”

Us Weekly is running a mix of Kelly Bensimon-related articles both online and in this week’s print edition. This story is a mixture of both - it includes both an interview with Kelly about why she was so f-cking crazy on that trip to St. John, and they also have some interesting details about what went down behind the scenes. Like, after the cameras were turned off, Kelly went to her room and sat on her bed, rocking and telling producers that Bethenny wanted to kill her. C to the Razy. Oh, and she maybe was drunk but she definitely wasn’t on pills. So we’re left with “drunk and/or crazy” then.
    On Thursday’s The Real Housewives of New York City, Kelly Bensimon attempts to explain her infamous May 20 show meltdown — but only leaves her pals even more confused.

Sitting with Jill Zarin, LuAnn de Lesseps and Jennifer Gilbert, Bensimon, 42, says she lashed out at costars Ramona Singer, Alex McCord, Sonja Morgan and foe Bethenny Frankel during a trip to the Virgin Islands because they were gossiping too much.

“From the minute we were together, it was everything that I hate – talking badly about people,” she begins.
    (Oddly, she then starts gossiping about Frankel, 39: “She’s, like, a cook and everything like that, and I’m thinking to myself, ‘I mean, not one person that I know has ever hired her as a cook.’”)

“There were moments when we didn’t know what planet we were on,” says Alex McCord.

Kelly’s outbursts had viewers wondering whether she was delusional or just plain drunk. “She does seem to be a little paranoid in general,” says McCord, whom Kelly accused of “channeling a vampire.”

A source close to Kelly insists she was not intoxicated, but was lashing out after being bullied. Regardless, says a show source, “something in her snapped.”

Bensimon says she was “so over tired” and “feeling sick” when she snapped (among her quips: She called Frankel a “ho bag”). “I was drinking this wine – I never drink wine – and I was sitting in this room with these women. I just wanted to get out of there,” she says. “… It was an out-of-body experience.”

In the end, the ladies still had no clarity about what actually went down.

Says de Lesseps, 45: “By the end of Kelly’s story about the trip, I was so confused. I mean, I just didn’t get it. I had to hear the other side of the story. Kelly has a hard time defending herself… but she was so very aggressive.”
    Behind-the-scenes, in conversations that were not televised, Sonja tells Us Weekly that she asked Kelly, “Do you think this is normal?” Sonja also says, “I tried to calm her.” But it didn’t work.

Continuing their fight off-camera, Bethenny and Kelly, their voices echoing through the mansion, in indulged in name-calling until Kelly fled to her room at 11:30 p.m. “Producers had to calm Kelly. She was on her bed, rocking back and forth,” says the show source. “She kept saying she thought Bethenny was going to kill her. It went on for hours!”

Deciding Kelly wasn’t in the mind-set to film, producers booked her an 8 a.m. flight home to New York - “No one thought she was stable,” says one source. One insider even suggests her outbursts were the result of mixing Valium with alcohol, but another source insists, “She’s not on drugs.”

Kelly insists the other women were “bullying” her, while Alex says “no one went after her.” Another source says: “Kelly picked the fights.”

In the end, a source says, “Kelly is hurt by how the show portrayed her. But she realizes what the show needs. They have to push it past flipping tables.”
    [From Us Weekly, print and online editions]
    At this point, I was going to show the new video for LuAnn’s “Money Can’t Buy You Class” single, but that sh-t got taken down off YouTube because it’s too precious, I suppose. Now I just have to talk about Kelly and how crazy she is. Personally, I think it’s a mixture of crazy, prescription medication, alcohol and delusional famewhorishness. Just my take!

Written by Kaiser

She has the grossest body. I think it was prescription meds and booze too. That combo can sometimes flip people out, then they don't remember any of what happened.

I think she's terminally stupid, so even sober, she doesn't make sense.

I'm shocked no one mentioned that horrible dress Kelly was wearing (in bellini's avatar above). It looked like something I would have purchased at Macy's in 9th grade.

I actually did feel sad for Jill when all the girls stonewalled her. However, I probably would have felt that way too if Crazy Kelly had just left you and thought you could relax for a day. I'm not sure if I understand why Jill in suddenly changing her tune with Bethenny. She was the one who was a snarky bitch at first and now she's so hurt because Bethenny doesn't want to hang out with her?

I loved, LOVED, Kelly's description of what happened on St. John's. It made no sense. I can't want for the reunion show to see what they all have to say about that - unless Bravo pussies out and doesn't discuss it.

I am glad the producers recognized she was off center. I was thinking they were using her for a minute.

None of them have any people skills. I don't care if Jill has been a witch all season, it was very rude of them to treat her that way. Now they all look bad. And imagine Alex getting the vapors behind Jill showing up. My gosh, these women are just as socially immature as a bunch of third graders, perhaps even worse.

Speaking of Luann, that song she wrote should be directed at her kids. With all their money you would think Junior would be used to remote control drapes.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I thought that too about Jill. But then I read their blogs. Evidently after Kelly's breakdown they had contacted Jill and asked her to meet Kelly at the airport because they were all completely scared for her. Bethenny even talked to Jill and told her to put aside their differences and that Jill needed to be there for Kelly because they were all concerned. This was the day before Jill arrived and she gave no indication that she was coming. Instead of meeting Kelly at the airport to comfort her, Jill just showed up in St. John's. I kind of believe that Jill thought "oh, I'm ready to make up now, I'm sure everyone will love that I'm here." Instead, she arrived on a day that everyone was raw from all the drama and just needed some time off. In typical fashion, Jill made it all about her. So yeah, at first I was like "that was mean" but then I realized why it went down that way. Plus, I think there was a common consensus with the girls (right or wrong) that Jill was provoking things with Kelly and her breakdown, they all knew that Kelly was in constant communication with her, and was keeping Jill updated on everything going on. There was probably some resentment there - for her to just show up like nothing happened is kind of a WTF moment. Ramona even questioned why Jill didn't go to Kelly if she was a real friend - but then, that wasn't where the cameras were.

I LOVE reading the blogs.
    I never comment tho but the comments are fun to read too!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

fgg

jill is just as bad as kelly - neither of them recognize their part in anything that happens and they're both always the victim. i want to slap both of them in the face!

Default Sonja got a DUI

Sonja Morgan, the proud slut and drunk of The Real Housewives of NYC, was thrown into a cop car early Monday morning after she drove through a stop sign at 2:16 a.m in Southampton, Long Island. Sonja got an F on her sobriety test, and refused to put her lips on a breathalyzer, so she was arrested for DWI. A source tells the New York Post that Sonja was partying all weekend.
    In Sonja's defense, if you had to be around that pack of crazy hyenas all the time you'd be sucking that bottle non-stop too.
    Sonja is easily my favorite bitch on that show, because she loves kissing booze as much as she loves kissing peen, but I don't understand why in the hell she was driving. Sonja used to be married to J.P. Morgan's great-grandson, so she's got money falling out of her ass. Why drive yourself? Driving is hard! Based on Countess LuMann's broke down video and song, it's obvious she needs fast cash, so Sonja could've hired her as a driver. Mah friends.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Man I like Sonja too...Seriously why didn't she use a driver?

You all kept talking about the blogs so much, now I'm obsessed with them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Disappointed. I have ZERO sympathy for driving under the influence. Bad bad girl.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Kelly is a certified lunatic. She needs to leave my screen forever; at least people let her have it in the comments.

VIDEO: Kelly Bensimon’s Anti-Bullying PSA - PEOPLE TV Watch

Dear lord she really is insane. How can she possibly claim she was bullied?

Thread Information