Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City Season 2

czb

^^^ kelly went to trinity?? wow, that's at least as hard to get into as columbia. now i'm really stumped. she is always so inarticulate.

It was possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I almost peed myself when she was screaming Al Sharpton!

Why did Ramona invite her anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ kelly went to trinity?? wow, that's at least as hard to get into as columbia. now i'm really stumped. she is always so inarticulate.
    Trinity has something like a 40% acceptance rate and Columbia has 10%. I'm sure when Kelly went the acceptance rate was even higher. Because, really, I'm not quite sure she can even read.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Why did Ramona invite her anyways?
    I'm sure Bravo TV is paying for this entire trip, or at least a good portion of it. Because of that I'm sure Ramona had to invite all the ladies to get the drama going.

I'm confused by Kelly. She has worked as an editor for a magazine and written a book - though it was about the bikini. She has to have some brain in her head. But then in the ep. last night she couldn't string two words together to make sense. It's almost like she obviously takes some meds and either forgot them or they react poorly to alcohol, etc.

I mean, why else would she sit there shouting, "you told me you made her (Bethenny) cry" over and over when Ramona is trying to apologize for that time on the bridge. I just can't get over watching someone like that, it was bizarre.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Trinity has something like a 40% acceptance rate and Columbia has 10%. I'm sure when Kelly went the acceptance rate was even higher. Because, really, I'm not quite sure she can even read.
    maybe the acceptance rate to trinity has changed . . . when i was applying to colleges, it was pretty competitive, similar to amherst or williams.

but i agree, not sure that kelly can read. well maybe brown bear, brown bear.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    maybe the acceptance rate to trinity has changed . . . when i was applying to colleges, it was pretty competitive, similar to amherst or williams.
    Maybe Kelly going there permanently damaged their reputation?

Other housewives (according to Wikipedia): Alex graduated from Northwestern; Bethanny went to NYU and a chef's institute; LuAnn was a nurse, so I assume she went to college, but don't know where; Ramona graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology; Jill went to Simmons College (don't know if she graduated). Don't know if Sonja went anywhere.

Kelly probably fucked her way into and through college. Wait - how is that possible since she's a freaking tranny psycho?

I don't know. All I know is she needs some serious help. These mood swings and rages are coke induced - I'm convinced. It makes for good laughs on Thursday nights though.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

^^Not possible, she's not a hoebag and doesn't have one night stands.

Kelly really is crazy. That was almost painful to watch. Almost. I actually liked what Sonja said about them making fun of someone who's obviously not all there. And Kelly just stood there not defending herself. To me, that right there is what shows she's not all there. No matter how incoherent I was, I'd defend myself if someone was insinuating that I was mentally unstable. Kelly didn't even seem to realize that's what they were saying.

And did anyone else catch her not so swift exit from the boat that day when she couldn't get the door to open? She makes this big to-do and tells the other ladies off, then can't exit. Even the boat employee couldn't get it open for a minute. Ruined her big exit. LOLOL!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Kelly says she's afraid of Betheny but I think Betheny is the one who needs to watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Kelly really is crazy. That was almost painful to watch. Almost. I actually liked what Sonja said about them making fun of someone who's obviously not all there. And Kelly just stood there not defending herself. To me, that right there is what shows she's not all there. No matter how incoherent I was, I'd defend myself if someone was insinuating that I was mentally unstable. Kelly didn't even seem to realize that's what they were saying.

And did anyone else catch her not so swift exit from the boat that day when she couldn't get the door to open? She makes this big to-do and tells the other ladies off, then can't exit. Even the boat employee couldn't get it open for a minute. Ruined her big exit. LOLOL!
    Her trying to open the door was hilarious.

She was so vicious to Bethenny. I'm surprised Bethenny didn't sock her. I gues they were truly afraid of her though.

I read somewhere that what they filmed was much, much worse. They edited a lot out of that episode. I would pay to see that edited footage!

^^ so would I Bellini... I want to see the footage then turn it in to child protective people. Kelly should not have her kids around her.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Shit, it says I am Kelly too! WTF? I think that quiz is rigged.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    ^^Not possible, she's not a hoebag and doesn't have one night stands.
    And.. ALL one night stands are "unprotected"
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thread Information