Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City Season 2

I think Hoppy is the father's last name, so Hoppy is the baby's last name, since he and Bethany are married.

Gotcha!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Here's Sonja with her ex-husband. He's 79 years old.

There is something off about her...
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I was looking at an old "Star" magazine today and it said she had also dated Prince Albert and somebody else super-rich. I'm not sure why these people are attracted to her. She was pretty, sure, but she seems a little coarse.

Weirdly, she claimed on the show to be from Saratoga Springs, but she's actually from Averill Park, NY. I don't know anything about Averill Park, but according to Wikipedia, the tractor-to-household ratio is 1.95, meaning each household owns two tractors.

I don't think she's pretty at all. But she seems to have an engaging personality. She probably is easy and fun to be around. I like her the most out of all the ho-wives on this show, second to Bethenny.

I was on vacation last week, so I just watched the newest episode last night. Alex was great. I'm so glad someone finally called Jill on her bullshit to her face in public. When Alex mentioned the text Jill sent about Bethanny's father, you could see Jill's whole demeanor change.

Oh Fuck. I just listened to LuAnn sing. My ears are bleeding....

Let me restate, I listened to her talk. There was no harmony.

Silver Member

Kelly is crazy absolutely insane.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Post Housewife Kelly's body

Looking at Kellys body I have to guess that she was born hermaphraditic. I dont mean that to be mean or insulting but there is nothing womanly about her body at all. I covered her strange little boobies and head and looked at the rest of her figure and everything down to her calves, her feet, her abdomen, my lord even her wrists are manly. Her behavior is absolutely erratic. Even the way she expresses herself seems very young and unintelligent. I wonder what she thinks when she watches herself on the show.

Is Kelly brain damaged? I think she might be the dumbest person on television ever. She is just so stupid. The mind boggles. The shit she was saying to Bethenny was so rude and uncalled for. She's such vile trash.

Ramona you're not 25 anymore. She looks great, but the drunken mess days should be over for her. I'd cringe seeing that if I were her daughter or husband.

I like Sonja more and more. I love Alex. They seem to be the most normal out of the bunch.

Kelly was off the chain nuts tonight. and it looks like its gonna be worse next week.

I kind of wanted to see Jill this week. Just to see what other crazy she could bring.

OMG- last night I was cracking up when Bethanny was going on her rant about Kelly- her crossing wires and BZZZ, BZZZ.
    Kelly is a total NUT JOB- if she can watch that and not admit she's a total LOON.. wow.
    "You're a cook not a chef.. Well I don't know which you are so I say cook." Wtf.
    Ramona all boozed was too funny. SLURRR " I'm gonna shut'er down"
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Kelly was getting a good edit this season until now. She was aggressively going after Bethenny and I was amazed at how well Bethenny kept her cool. If Kelly said "honestly" one more time I was going to punch the TV screen. She is so bizarre that she's great to watch. If this is how she really is, how can anyone stand to be around her?

It was actually nice to not have Jill on this episode. She monopolizes everything.

I really like Alex and could see myself being friends with her. I also strangely like Ramona. She seems like she knows how to have fun, she's successful on her own annd her daughter seems well-grounded.

I want to know how the "Countess" landed a record deal? Her voice was all right, but nothing special and over-produced. I was hoping to at least hear her sing live on WWHL but she did some ridiculous spoken-word thing. I have to say she is strikingly beautiful - she should stick to modeling. Just because you can carry a tune doesn't make you a "singer".

I think I will like Sonja, not sure yet. The picture with her now-ex and her daughter looks like it is grandfather, daughter, granddaughter. I'd love to know who broke it off and why?

I want to know how the "Countess" landed a record deal? Her voice was all right, but nothing special and over-produced. I was hoping to at least hear her sing live on WWHL but she did some ridiculous spoken-word thing. I have to say she is strikingly beautiful - she should stick to modeling. Just because you can carry a tune doesn't make you a "singer".
    Wasn't that the stupidest "song"? Maybe it's a rap? Chic, c'est la vie. She does have a great figure, but way too manly.

I am so pissed TWOP locked the NYhousewives thread. They would have had a heyday with dumbass Kelly's interpretation of lemons to lemonade.

Oh on WWHL, Andy said that Kelly called in an hour before the show, asking if she could be on. She thinks she's just been badly edited. They can edit OUT the stupid, but I don't think they can edit it IN.

Thread Information