Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City Season 2

love the reunion! can't wait for part deux. it was hilarious.

OMG what a total bitch fest. I LOVED it.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Was Ramona totally crazy last night? I can't believe they filmed for 7 hours!!

For as much as I think LuAnn is pompous I think she really handled herself well when talking about her nasty divorce. I can't imagine it was easy to get up there and admit that your husband dumped you via email.

I think I'm sort of an evil bitch because I didn't totally buy Kelly's explanation of her fight with an ex she had. It was a weird rambly speech. Maybe I just dont' like her so I'm baised.

Squawk!Squawk!Squawk!Squawk!Squawk!Squawk!Squawk!

Seriously that's about all I heard at times!

Why am I thinking Alex is the only sane one?

^
    That's all I heard too. They talked over each other to the point where you couldn't hear anything. I swear I had anxiety just watching the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    ^
    That's all I heard too. They talked over each other to the point where you couldn't hear anything. I swear I had anxiety just watching the whole thing.
    Same here. My husband went in the other room. We are quiet natured and all that yelling, he just couldnt take it and it made my head hurt.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

watching part 2 of the reunion now. ramona is cr-cr-cr-crazy. if they are doing another season of this, i hope kelly wont be a part of it.

I couldn't tell if Ramona had taken too many meds or was OFF her meds. She was seriously unstable, it was so distracting to watch.

Kelly is a moron, and I don't buy her supposed excuse. I hate her "tough act" - pouting as she says "I don't need a tissue." I also loved how she tried to spin her biting words towards Bethanny as some sort of compliment, she's seriously delusional.

I've kind of come full circle with LuAnn and I'm back to liking her. She handled herself with a lot of class when she addressed her divorce and the like. She also looked really gorgeous, divorce has been good for her.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Alex was the only sane one. Her book is actually a good idea, however I wouldn't read it...

Kelly is a nutbag and doesn't realize how stupid she sounds... I love when they're all fighting and Kelly does her "Stop, guys stop" (in that stupid face) and says "Who cares?". They all are just like, ok Kelly has spoken we can go home!

Did you also notice as soon as LuAnn said crazy eyes to Ramona she quickly kept them closed...then they began to open again....WIDE...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ekee View Post
    watching part 2 of the reunion now. ramona is cr-cr-cr-crazy. if they are doing another season of this, i hope kelly wont be a part of it.
    What?! It was ON already?
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^ yeah it was on last night at 9pm. You know Bravo will be running it all weekend though!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Some random thoughts:

I'm glad Kelly is coming back next season - she is so bizarre that it's fascinating. For a model - she has some of the worst fashion sense I have ever seen. Most of her outfits fit her body poorly and some are downright inappropriate.

Alex sat there so business-like and proper while the rest of the group was going crazy. She doesn't seem to fit. Simon should've been there instead - he's the "real housewife" in that family.

I think LuAnn handled herself as best as someone could under the circumstances. Imagine your husband sending you an e-mail that your marriage is over while you are part of a reality TV show where your personna is totally based around your marriage. And, you are the "etiquette expert" so you are supposed to be the role model for behavior, all while being filmed. I'm sure she will make out better for it and find someone more suitable. I also think she's gorgeous and dresses well.

Bethenny is tiring to listen to. It's like she a stand-up comedian 24/7. After awhile, it's exhausting. What man would want to be around someone like that all the time? It's a turn-off. I wonder why her previous 2 engagements didn't work out?

Jill is spoiled and materialistic and is lucky she's married to someone who seems like a nice person. Without Bobby - where would she be?

Ramona is sometimes normal and sometimes crazy. She shifts back and forth continously. I used to wonder how Mario and Ramona could stay married - he seemed so normal but this season I've discovered that he is the male version of her.

I think my favorite part of the Reunion is where Kelly talks about that "boyfriend" and states, he even deleted my Facebook...like a teenaged girl! This from the same girl who says she has better things to do than cry over boys...

And I loved when Bethenny said, "why do I cry over boys, um because I have a heart"...But you're right Quazar, Bethenny is on all the time. She loves crackin jokes and sometimes they're funny but it's getting a little much. I think that's her schtick!

I think she uses humor as a defense mechanism - nevertheless I find her one of the most authentic housewives. I love her and Jill's friendship. I like that they get over things quickly, and I can tell that they both hated watching the video from the charity event when they were at each others' throats. Its obvious that they genuinely care about each other.

LuAnn had a new haircut and more depth to her color, I think thats what made her look more gorgeous on the reunion. I hated her old cut, it looked too boyish. She's always had a nice body for her age and she dresses nicely, for the most part. I loved her ring.

I really like Jill, I'm not sure why. From all accounts I've read regarding her from people who know her firsthand, she's the most authentic of all the housewives. I can see that. And both her and LuAnn have done really well with raising their kids. The whole NYC cast is SO much better that the OC cast in that regard.

You know its bad when Ramona tells Kelly she makes no sense, lol! I think after awhile Ramona wanted to switch couches and play nice to the other three again - I love how Bethanny rejected her high five. She is seriously crazy, even the most minute slight she takes so seriously that she goes for the jugular. I can't believe that after the "crazy eyes" comment by LuAnn, she went after LuAnn's marriage problems and family. She's like a bratty child - and she always says "you attacked me first!" Like thats always her reasoning for being a bitch. Just like Kelly in that regard.

Kelly is an idiot, and a liar. That is all.

Alex came out the winner just because she kept her mouth closed. Must have learned since last year, its pretty bad when she comes off as the voice of reason.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^ I know she was the one who had to tell Kelly that her inarticulate ass is what's got everyone up in arms...while the other housewives just mocked her and called her delusional, from another planet, in Kelly world, etc...

Oh and the "I'm a private person" and "That's none of your business" from Kelly while the other girls were like, um we're on a reality TV show it's America's business now!

I do love Jill and Bethenny's relationship. The most genuine of them all!

Thread Information