Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City Season 2

I love Bethenny too, but wonder - isn't she looking a lot skinnier than last season? I can't help but think of Lainey's reference to Kiera Knightly's jaw every time I look at Bethenny. I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else think the same thing or am I way off base?

did anyone see that jill got a breast reduction? from 32G to 34 C/D.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/videos...3-f03fc5995f6d

Did anyone see that Jill got a breast reduction? From 32G to 34C/D.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/videos...3-f03fc5995f6d

Jill is looking fab!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

How did she reduce from a 32 to a 34?

Princess Kemeria Abajobir Abajifar

Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    How did she reduce from a 32 to a 34?
    Well the "G" to a "C" makes sense, but 32-34 would mean that she must have gained weight because that measurement is the circumference around your body just underneath your boobs, right?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I definitely think Jill lost weight from last season. She's looking great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Well the "G" to a "C" makes sense, but 32-34 would mean that she must have gained weight because that measurement is the circumference around your body just underneath your boobs, right?
    Yes, that's the circumference under your breasts, so it should go down if you lose weight, not up.

Silver Member

I finally caught up with the Housewives. I think the event with Bethanny in the supermarket was staged. No way does anyone turn away from free samples- even in high grade Martha Stewart supermarkets. I shop in fancy supermarkets and people (esp the old ones that were featured in Bethanny's segment) line up for free samples. Vegan baked goods tend to go fast so I call bullsh!t on that.

Jill is a really good tennis player. I missed their match from last season but I was impressed with what I saw. Why was Mario and Ramona so insulted that Jill brought Simon? They won the match and that's the only reason they won because Ramona is a horrible tennis player and needs Mario to back her up.

Kelly running in the street.... I hope a cab hits her. She must have been showing off for the cameras because I don't think that joggers are permitted to run in the traffic lanes.. at least I've never seen that in my entire life. It looked like she was running on Broadway or around Columbus circle. Well she definitely is showing that she is not a native New Yorker. Only an out of towner would wax rhapsodic about being one of the trenches while she inhales car exhaust. I did like Kelly's owl t-shirt. Her jewelry was cheap looking.

czb

i dunno, they were giving away some new b&j ice cream flavor a few months ago and it sucked! people were definitely not taking samples when they saw the reactions of those who tasted it. i'm assuming that with bethenny's segment, they only showed the people who said no. but the whole store looked pretty empty.

as for kelly, her running in the street was strange. can't imagine why anyone would want to do that. and the jewelry that she was designing was super-fug. wonder why she picked an owl for her icon, is it because its sound is 'who who who'??

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i dunno, they were giving away some new b&j ice cream flavor a few months ago and it sucked! people were definitely not taking samples when they saw the reactions of those who tasted it. i'm assuming that with bethenny's segment, they only showed the people who said no. but the whole store looked pretty empty.

as for kelly, her running in the street was strange. can't imagine why anyone would want to do that. and the jewelry that she was designing was super-fug. wonder why she picked an owl for her icon, is it because its sound is 'who who who'??
    They had to see the reactions first though. I truly hate Ben & Jerry's ice cream.. all that nasty guar gives it a gummy texture.

The owl is in for this season.. since this show was filmed last year I guess Kelly is on top of the trend. That particular design is really fug but I've seen an anchor on Fox news with an owl pendant like that.

czb

^^^ i'm with you on the b&j but we're probably in the minority. give me haagen daz or plain old breyers and i'm a happy girl.

as for the owl, i guess i'm not in on the hippest trends. and agree with you that the rendering ain't great.

so is kelly a fashion icon in the hamptons? to me, her style is kinda low-rent tori burch and that just isn't my thing.

She's being sued for stealing the owl design:

From the tipline: Kelly Bensimon is NOT a jewelry designer as this week’s Real Housewives of NY would like you to believe. In fact, that Owl design that she proudly displayed on this week’s show are pieces STOLEN from one of our favorite designers, Celeste Greenberg, founder of Tuleste (and an ACTUAL designer). It gets better: not only are the owl designs NOT Kelly’s, she is currently tied up in a lawsuit about the stolen property with Tuleste!

We spoke to Celeste (who is at Coachella), who declined to comment, but we got confirmation that the lawsuit was indeed in progress…

Digging deeper we got the story: apparently Celeste worked with Kelly as an editor at Elle Accessories and styled her with the owl for Fashion Week, as well as used the owl in her personal shoots. Kelly told her: “I like your eye! Let’s start a line together!” and as soon as they had started the design, she cut Celeste out of the picture.

Not that Celeste has anything to worry about with or without those silly owls, which have been tainted by Kelly (see photos below). Tuleste has been killing it with fabulous parties and loads of press from celebrity fans and fashion magazines ranging from BAZAAR to InStyle. The line has loads of other pieces to choose from anyway. Kelly has the owl (for now), and she can keep it. Along with yet another lawsuit (her first one, as you all know is from beating her ex boyfriend).
    Kelly Bensimon-The (Other) Lawsuit You Haven’t Heard About…

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    She's being sued for stealing the owl design:

Kelly Bensimon-The (Other) Lawsuit You Haven’t Heard About…
    She's suck a joke.
    I hope PlumTv dumps her ass.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information