Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey - will you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Closer to the truth than anything I think? The comments are really funny (at the link...)
    'Real Housewives of New Jersey' finale: Their kids get front row seats - Parental Guidance - Carrie Stetler - NJ.com

and the reviews of the Brownstone are hilarious... Reviews of The Brownstone House Paterson, 07522
    Wow those reviews!

Check this one out!

Have you seen this place reviewed on the "WE" Channel for "BIG FAT WEDDINGS" The owner and his now wife did a tv show that followed them through process they went through to plan their wedding. This couple alone made me want to puke. They represent the epitome of people who are trying to portray and be something they aren't. This place is so low class and tacky that you would question why anyone would want to do business with such an establishment. The owner himself is pompous and the bride was a "want to be" princess bride. Not all the plastic surgery in the world could help her out. This place is pathetic. What a bunch of fake people.

August 17, 2008 by Becky in Hoboken, NJ

And another, OUCH!

The Brownstone House is a glitzy, gaudy thin veneer over a crude, brash poorly constructed foundation. Strictly for the low-class nouveau riche who want to fan their cash in the faces of friends and family, the only thing in short supply is QUALITY. Staff seldom fail to punctuate the tacky atmosphere with expletives and vulgarities, and all that is meant to stay behind-the-scenes is unsanitary and chincy. In short, you're asked to sign as many blank cheques as your resources will allow, then turn your head and cough for the doctor.... If your goal is to rub elbows with the Victoria Gotti crowd, this is the place for you.

December 30, 2007 by Jonathan Dreyesdale in New York, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Needs More Prostitution Whore

For the cost of a breakfast at IHop for 6, you can get up close and personal with The Real Housewives of New Jersey (sans the former coke whore with Ginsu brows). Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm guessing they are going to do some kind of Q&A, but hopefully this is a forum for showcasing their real talents!

Teresa and her adorable gremlins can open the show with a table flip dance remix. Caroline can come on after that and do her one-woman The Godfather. To lighten things up, Dina and Grandma Wrinkle will tap dance their way through "Together" from Gypsy. For the grand finale, Teresa's hairline will deliver a riveting monologue from Planet of the Apes (in the voice of James Whitmore).
    As for Jacqueline, I guess she can tear tickets? Or she can sit in the lobby and spit out gumballs for anyone who presses her nose hard enough. Seriously, Jacqueline always looks like she has a mouthful of marbles!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Needs More Prostitution Whore

For the cost of a breakfast at IHop for 6, you can get up close and personal with The Real Housewives of New Jersey (sans the former coke whore with Ginsu brows). Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm guessing they are going to do some kind of Q&A, but hopefully this is a forum for showcasing their real talents!

Teresa and her adorable gremlins can open the show with a table flip dance remix. Caroline can come on after that and do her one-woman The Godfather. To lighten things up, Dina and Grandma Wrinkle will tap dance their way through "Together" from Gypsy. For the grand finale, Teresa's hairline will deliver a riveting monologue from Planet of the Apes (in the voice of James Whitmore).
    As for Jacqueline, I guess she can tear tickets? Or she can sit in the lobby and spit out gumballs for anyone who presses her nose hard enough. Seriously, Jacqueline always looks like she has a mouthful of marbles!

I guess no more Danielle? Too bad. I didn't like her, but she made the show interesting. Without her we will have to watch Theresa spend money, Caroline talk about how much she loves her family, Dina be self-important and Jacqueline be nice. It was more interesting with Danielle stirring the pot.

You swim in the circles and you have to have ties to organized crime at some point... if it walks like a duck, squawks like a duck, etc....

Some industries and locales guarantee involvement. Hey, I could start hauling garbage on Staten Island and I would not last a week without being approached by a "mentor."

Hit By Ban Bus!

The father of one of my closest friends growing up was a capo, and at the time I didn't know it. It is so funny that it took watching The Sopranos for me, many, many years later to realize who he was -- I thought he worked for the Department of Sanitation of the City of NY. lmao. I always wondered why they had so much money, two homes, etc. When it finally dawned on me all these years later, I googled her father. Yep. There he was. Part of the big crime family at that time, and I guess still... he is doing a couple of years upstate, and too there was a funny story about him.

... and for watchers in the UK, this is now in channel 4.... 10.30pm Tuesday nights (and repeated an hour later on 4+1.... strangely enough....)

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Channel 4
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ... and for watchers in the UK, this is now in channel 4.... 10.30pm Tuesday nights (and repeated an hour later on 4+1.... strangely enough....)

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Channel 4
    wtf this shit is showing across the pond? honestly, who watches it over there? im very curious.

does anyone know if they are doing a 2nd season? will danielle come back?

As far as I am aware its the 1st time that we've had the RHW series, but apparently this one had the highest rating.

We buy in lots of your tv programs, just as lots of UK shows are shown in the US, or the formats are bought & are remade.
    Free Charmed.

fgg

The Table Flipper From The Real Housewives Of NJ Had A Baby

Teresa Guidice birthed a fourth daughter yesterday night. Bravo's The Dish reports that Teresa and her juicy delicious bulldog of a husband named their fourth mob princess Audriana Giudice. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that she didn't named her Prostitution Whore Giudice. Maybe Danielle already has that baby name reserved for future use?

Audriana joins sisters Gia, Gabriella and Milania. Audriana should keep her eyes shut as long as she can, because as soon as she opens them, Teresa will be whoring her out to agents as the newest newborn supermodel sensation.

And I hope Audriana didn't inherit her mother's "crouching hairline, hidden forehead." That wouldn't be cute.

Channel 4 - Spa Party day....

And aren't the kids spoilt little bastards!?
    Free Charmed.

Four girls?! Oye Vey!!! Better her than me!

^^ and no doubt the smaller 3 will grow up to be spoilt princesses like the eldest one is (poor kid).....
    Free Charmed.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information