Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey - will you watch?

Some little snips from the article:

Outside court, Staub said Zalewski was trying to get back at her and her two daughters, ages 11 and 15, for her breaking up with him.

Um Danielle, you were his daily blowjob not his girlfriend!

"This is about my kids," Staub said. "I'm a big girl. Do what you want to me. But you broke bread with my children. Don't do this to me. No adult should ever do this to a child."

So I guess it's ok for her to do it to her OWN children... And broke bread?!? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

the 2nd part of the reunion was a little better.. i wonder what danielle tried to have done to dina though

Have her killed off?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    the 2nd part of the reunion was a little better.. i wonder what danielle tried to have done to dina though
    Are you referring to the original rift between them before the show started? Another site said the root of the problem was money... They managed to get a lawyer and finagle a few grand as "salary" for being on the show and Danielle didn't want to pay part of the lawyers fees or something.

'Real Housewives of New Jersey' finale: The real story behind Danielle Staub and Dina Manzo's feud - Celebrities - NJ.com

fgg

i need to know NOW what they were talking about. it's not nice to keep secrets.

my first thought was that she tried to put a "hit" on dina too.

danielle def tried to hook up with one of their husbands! i know it lol caroline def seemed upset

its so funny to hear them talk...ive been to the brownstone on several occasions and tonight when caroline said th ebook was revealed by danielle's "wanye friends" i was like i was just in wanye! lol idk it makes me laugh

Am I completely cold-hearted to think that Danielle is completely full of shit in terms of her history? I can't put my finger on it but she seemed so completely insincere when she was 'confessing.'

And then when she said that she has a book coming out too- who is really milking their 15 minutes Danielle?

i meant from tonight's part of the reunion.. towards the end when caroline starts saying to danielle "you know what you did to dina" but she wouldn't say what it was cause dina asked her not to

Danielle is obviously a pathological liar. Her pity parties and "woe is me" manifestos don't move me at all. I seriously do think she is mentally unbalanced. You can tell that she knew exactly what Caroline was referring to, and that she was guilty of something serious. Caroline was emotionally very, very upset and I wish I knew what happened between them. I come down firmly on Caroline's side. I think Caroline is very rigid and once she cuts you off you have very little chance of getting on her good side - but in this case, I think she's absolutely correct to steer clear of that nutjob and wash her hands. I wouldn't trust her at all, she has much deeper issues at work.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    i need to know NOW what they were talking about. it's not nice to keep secrets.

my first thought was that she tried to put a "hit" on dina too.
    I totally thought it was a hit too! Dina was saying how it never came to fruition though...I couldn't think of anything else that Caroline would get so upset over. I really loved how she said she just can't be FAKE!

I was actually surprised to hear Dina say she recognized Danielle's apology and that she was in a bad place. That was very big of her, but it also makes me think she's trying to look nicer than she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Am I completely cold-hearted to think that Danielle is completely full of shit in terms of her history? I can't put my finger on it but she seemed so completely insincere when she was 'confessing.'

And then when she said that she has a book coming out too- who is really milking their 15 minutes Danielle?
    NOT AT ALL! Her whole argument is the "poor me" "I'm a victim"...If what she said was true then I'm sorry for her, but I don't really believe it.

Oh and her book?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

On TWOP they have different theory going on which makes more sense to me than Caroline's bullcrap.

The season was really short. They believe Danielle revealed something about Dina, something so upsetting that Dina threatened to sue if it was aired. So, they had to cut a lot of stuff out, hence the short season. Many think that info was that Dina (and maybe Caroline's) husbands have mistresses.

There is a video on Bravo showing Caroline's anniversary dinner. She says she sees her husband once a week. Really, what is he so busy doing?

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Here's what bugs me, and maybe those who are more familiar with law can clarify: IF the book is all lies, as Danielle says, then why the hell wouldn't she sue the pants off the guy for defamation? The fact that she hasn't makes her more suspect, unless she doesn't have legal recourse, which is where all you law folks come in
    Because it was all true (as you probably know now...) The Smoking Gun actually has the court papers... "Jersey" Girl's Sordid Past - June 23, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    On TWOP they have different theory going on which makes more sense to me than Caroline's bullcrap.

The season was really short. They believe Danielle revealed something about Dina, something so upsetting that Dina threatened to sue if it was aired. So, they had to cut a lot of stuff out, hence the short season. Many think that info was that Dina (and maybe Caroline's) husbands have mistresses.
    Ooooooh! I wanna know what it is!!!???!!!
    Mind, its probably something about her hubby, etc beeing in the mob, which we all know already anyway!

There is a video on Bravo showing Caroline's anniversary dinner. She says she sees her husband once a week. Really, what is he so busy doing?
    Preparing concrete jackets of people he doesn't like? Getting BJs from Danielle??

Oh and Stephen Zalewski??? How can he be 27 when he's born in 1952??

There are only 2 x Stephen Zalewskis in NJ and the other one is 80+ He also has myspace but unfortunately - no photos!!!
    Free Charmed.

I can see this.Remember when Danielle kept saying I know things about Dina..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh and Stephen Zalewski??? How can he be 27 when he's born in 1952??

There are only 2 x Stephen Zalewskis in NJ and the other one is 80+ He also has myspace but unfortunately - no photos!!! __________________
    No, he probably is just 27... I'd love to find out what his official and unofficial careers are.

There are mutliple listings in the public records for one born in 1952.... there isn't one for someone born in 1982....
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information