Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey - will you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusMoon View Post
    anyone watching the finale tonight?
    Oh sure. It's all about the table flipping scene. The show has been building up for that moment all season.

yes, Danielle has no class to bring that book to a dinner party, how UNCOOL!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

But, it brought out the truth!!

ETA: She blew up over crap!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

I've seen a bit about it on Bravo's message board we don't have cable.

They say they are being unfair saying they don't want Danielle around their families but being friends with other criminals... mobsters yes I think that's horrible to bring your kids into that. But Danielle was an accomplice in kidnapping a wealthy kid... hello they all have money she needs some what's stopping her from taking a kid? Logically, a lot but as a parent it would concern me to have her around.

OK, I never watched this season, but a bunch of the people I follow on Twitter were tweeting like crazy about the finale, so I flipped over. WTF was the big deal about this book? Sorry if its been discussed in this thread, I just have a feeling I'm missing a big chunk of why there's all the screaming and fighting.

I'd really love to see the rest of the footage from that dinner. I honestly don't think that Tersea would just turn over a table as shown on the peisode. I think there was probably MUCh more to the exchange than was shown. and they totally should have shown it.

People are talking about a 1 hr director's cut of this dinner/the finale (?) on Twitter. Saying it airs Thursday.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default What a classless bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Oh sure. It's all about the table flipping scene. The show has been building up for that moment all season.
    Jacqueline is still the only one I like. Couldn't believe the Soprano sisters became angry with her because she wouldn't lie for them. Danielle was a total jerk just looking for trouble by bringing the book, it was not the time or place to discuss the book, but maybe they had to do it with the men around so someone didn't burst a bubbie when the furniture started flying.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    People are talking about a 1 hr director's cut of this dinner/the finale (?) on Twitter. Saying it airs Thursday.
    I cannot wait. I love this show. This episode was great. They lie, but I really like Caroline and Dina. Danielle is NUTS. Simple as that. I liked Jacqueline a lot until tonight. I know that many will disagree, but I do not think that you side with strangers over your family. She should have just stayed out of it. Danielle looks like bad news. She is just so...desperate. Just desperate about everything, friendship and romance.

I never really watched RHoNY only RHoA and RHoOC. I love this show the most. Caroline is gangster. And smart. She gave Danielle the floor and then looked her right in the eye and said that she showed that book to everyone. Loved it. Caroline knew that Danielle would never come at her as hard as she would Dina. Caroline knew that Danielle was scared of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I cannot wait. I love this show. This episode was great. They lie, but I really like Caroline and Dina. Danielle is NUTS. Simple as that. I liked Jacqueline a lot until tonight. I know that many will disagree, but I do not think that you side with strangers over your family. She should have just stayed out of it. Danielle looks like bad news. She is just so...desperate. Just desperate about everything, friendship and romance.

I never really watched RHoNY only RHoA and RHoOC. I love this show the most. Caroline is gangster. And smart. She gave Danielle the floor and then looked her right in the eye and said that she showed that book to everyone. Loved it. Caroline knew that Danielle would never come at her as hard as she would Dina. Caroline knew that Danielle was scared of her.
    I'm sorry, she did the right thing by not lying for them. Caroline and Dina are lying ass cunts, Danielle is a criminal cunt, Teresa is a crazy materialistic cunt..and tonight left me liking the dim-witted cunt!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I did love that Caroline is such a hard ass. Obviously she's a gangster wife, I mean....come on!!

I think Jacqueline did the right thing. She was basically being asked to lie and she decided not to. Plus, I think her husband holds a lot of power over his sisters. Did you see how they automatically shut up as soon as he told them to. Wow...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I did love that Caroline is such a hard ass. Obviously she's a gangster wife, I mean....come on!!

I think Jacqueline did the right thing. She was basically being asked to lie and she decided not to. Plus, I think her husband holds a lot of power over his sisters. Did you see how they automatically shut up as soon as he told them to. Wow...
    I agree about Jacqueline. I admire her for telling the truth, it can't be easy crossing any of those bitches for any reason. Theresa, Dina and Caroline really make me laugh because they are such stereotypes! They're tough NJ broads... I did notice how the gangster sisters shut up when told to by their brother. Obviously "Happy Wife, Happy Life" includes the proviso "There is a hierarchy and, when men tell you to shut up, you shut up." I also noticed that Dina shut up when told to by Caroline -- so again, there is clearly a real respect for their pecking order. Plain and simple, Danielle was wrong to bring the book. I used to dislike her, I now just feel sorry for her. Someone here said she is so desperate and I agree. I have a dog that has to be near me at all times. At night, something has to be touching me; his nose on my foot, his head on my legs, etc. When he is awake, if I don't pay enough attention, he boo hoos till I start talking to him or petting him. I get up to leave the room, he is right behind me. My husband always says "he's so needy!" He reminds me of Danielle, only he is pretty.

4 more episodes....the directors cut, 2 reunions and then the unseen footage!!! YESS

im happy jacqueline finally stood up for herself but i really hope it doesnt divide their family.

i hate danielle, but last night dina kinda pissed me off too. teresa was amazing with the table flip then kissing her husband hahahha her boobs look good...cant wait for season 2!!!!

I've got the finale on my DVR and I'll be watching it tonight! Can't wait...

In other news...
    Congrats Jacqueline! The NJ Housewife gives birth to her third child.

Good news for Jacqueline and her family. The NJ Housewife had her third child yesterday, and it's a bouncing baby boy!
    The little guy's name is Nicholas Francis Laurita.
    Send your congrats in the comments. Let's hear it for more real kids of New Jersey!

Blogs - The Dish - Congrats Jacqueline! - Bravo TV Official Site
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

In real life, when you dispise someone you do not include them on your guest list. You know, I got way too involved in last night's episode... I kept saying out loud "she just had an operation, don't grab her around her chest."

If the purpose of the dinner was to have a good time with family and friends, then it is not clear why Danielle was there. It was in extreme bad taste to bring the book and discuss it at the dinner; it was in extreme bad taste to allow her to disrupt the dinner. It was horrible that Danielle's kids have to continually hear about her life like this. Sure, they removed the kids after a while and I am sure someone from the Bravo staff must have suggested it. But wasn't it awkward that kids were asked to leave the dinner table and go outside at a restaurant? That is exactly why it should have been discussed at another place. It is not the discussion I object to but how and where it took place.

On another note, it was also awkward that so much "getting in the back seat" talk took place at the dinner in front of the nieces and nephews. That would have been too much information for me, lol.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information