Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Ha! Danielle looks like the joker to me, her cheeks are sinking in even more and her mouth is getting even wider. Her eyebrows are a monstrosity, simply terrible. Dina was the best looking woman on that show by default, and she looked cheap most of the time.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

The show has become all Danielle all the time. even when she isn't on camera the other ladies are talking about her skank ass.

I may have to follow Dina...

Danielle was on the Joy Behar show lst night. Girl shouldnt be getting all this air time to promote herself
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Anyone watch last night?

Theresa seriously repulses me. Always talking about how much sex she is getting - she seriously looks like a caveman. Who the hell would have sex with that beast? (we know the answer to that question). It's hard to watch her spending now that we know about her finacial troubles. Every time she spends money, I feel like she is stealing it. She also instigated the fight last night. So much for ignoring Danielle.

Danielle is crazy to the point of dangerous. She's delusional. I'd hate to be anywhere around her because her view of reality is so distorted, the littlest thing will be blown up to be a terrorist attack aganst her. I'd seriously run the other way from her. It's not even fun watching her on TV - you're watching a mentally ill person unravel before your eyes (like Kelly from RHONY).

Caroline should get a job or do something with her free time like doing charity work. Albert couldn't seem more annoyed that she was actually asking him to retire. He probably goes to work to get some sanity.

I can't tell if Ashley is plus sized or average. It's like her top half is large including her face and shoulders and her legs are skinny. She is a total waste of space whatever her size is.

Who the hell would have sex with that beast?
    Another caveman of course!

I read some comments on a blog by someone claiming to be in the know that Albert Sr. has a girlfriend that he keeps in an apartment. So maybe Caroline is feeling left out in more ways than one.

Ashley wanting to be a model is so delusional. She may be tall, but that is one ugly girl.

I get so creeped out when Danielle does her confessional bits. She oozes malevolence. I used to think the Manzos were over-reacting about her but she does seem to be obsessed with them. She's certifiable too.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Anyone watch last night?

Theresa seriously repulses me. Always talking about how much sex she is getting - she seriously looks like a caveman. Who the hell would have sex with that beast? (we know the answer to that question). It's hard to watch her spending now that we know about her finacial troubles. Every time she spends money, I feel like she is stealing it. She also instigated the fight last night. So much for ignoring Danielle.

Danielle is crazy to the point of dangerous. She's delusional. I'd hate to be anywhere around her because her view of reality is so distorted, the littlest thing will be blown up to be a terrorist attack aganst her. I'd seriously run the other way from her. It's not even fun watching her on TV - you're watching a mentally ill person unravel before your eyes (like Kelly from RHONY).

Caroline should get a job or do something with her free time like doing charity work. Albert couldn't seem more annoyed that she was actually asking him to retire. He probably goes to work to get some sanity.

I can't tell if Ashley is plus sized or average. It's like her top half is large including her face and shoulders and her legs are skinny. She is a total waste of space whatever her size is.
    I agree with all of this. Jacqueline's confessional about Danielle acting like a wounded animal was so spot-on. A agree that both her and Kelly from NY have such distorted view of reality that they must be mentally insane, stop with all the paranoid delusions ladies! That said, must Teresa and Ashley go out of their way to prove the crazy bitch Danielle right? Don't give her any more ammunition! We all know she's a crazy whore, why do you insist on getting into the ring with her, or (in this instance) provoking her even? I hate that thief Teresa, stealing from all her creditors and acting like it doesn't matter - stop talking about your vagina for once and show even a modicum of class. She's gross, I have no idea why everyone just fawns all over her.

I don't think Ashley is big at all, she just has a very bloated face. I can't tell if it's beer bloat or baby fat. She is unfortunately very unattractive though, but I hate picking on an 18-year-old. She really has been relentlessly mocked and I hate to see that. She could grow into her looks more. I agree she has shown complete immaturity during this whole thing, but she is 18 and she's being provoked by a grown-ass woman. Her mom needs to lay a slap on her daughter to just shut her mouth; I can say that I don't think she's been running her mouth so much lately. I cannot believe that Danielle called her a "coke whore" though!!! What the fuck! That woman is seriously crazy, calling an 18-year-old fat and a coke whore.

I think Caroline is one of those people that is very, very hard to crack and get close to but once you are there, she would fight for the death for you. I actually like that woman, she is one of the only housewives that I feel doesn't put up a facade of who she is. I would love to have her as a friend, hardass and all. I bet when she's not completely pissy about being around Danielle constantly she's a pretty funny person.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

That whole scene with Danielle going in the Posche store- then throwing that little fit was hilarious.
    Ummm it's not about YOU- you nut job.. I was on the phone and didn't know you.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Why would she call her daughter outside of the store and tell her "We have a situation here" Who does that? She probly scared her daughter to death or NOTHING!
    Last edited by cupcake; June 29th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^^Her daughter called her, but the whole thing was ridiculous. Constantly going on and on about how "disrespected" it is.

And Kim G. Fuck. She's just a famewhore inserting herself in this mess just to get on TV.

Did you see lunch with Caroline's sisters? The oldest one looks like Dina. They have the same mouth/lips.

She is a paranoid maniac. Both kims are nutty
    Rip Mom

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post

I read some comments on a blog by someone claiming to be in the know that Albert Sr. has a girlfriend that he keeps in an apartment. So maybe Caroline is feeling left out in more ways than one.

Ashley wanting to be a model is so delusional. She may be tall, but that is one ugly girl.
    Totally not surprised by the gf thing...and maybe caroline knows? I know plenty of women who look the other way if its not in their face.

I am trying to find the cute in Ashley, but she looks just like her mother.

And I agree with everyone else-Theresa needs to stop with the sex.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Did you see lunch with Caroline's sisters? The oldest one looks like Dina. They have the same mouth/lips.
    I totally thought the same!

Teresa started that all, but Danielle has overplayed the victim card too many times.
    Last edited by Laxmobster; June 30th, 2010 at 07:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Another caveman of course!

I get so creeped out when Danielle does her confessional bits. She oozes malevolence. I used to think the Manzos were over-reacting about her but she does seem to be obsessed with them. She's certifiable too.
    No! Please tell me that is a horrible rumor about Albert. At least give me one fambly to like on this show!

Danielle is crazy. I turn down the volume when she comes on the tv. I'm starting to like the Kims though. Kim G told Danielle to stop being rude, and Kim D kicked Danielle out of her store.

Ashley... Ashley.. I hate that she has her own blog. I hate that she doesn't post to it until after she reads her mom's, and what other people say. She doesn't have a thought of her own, and instead mimics those around her. She's young, and stupid.

Jacqueline I've never liked. She's too weak-willed, but at least she got up to look for her daughter (though she should have slapped her and told her to knock it off).

Theresa. I liked her, and then she made that stupid comment about having a fresh start after screwing over everyone she owed money to. I can't respect that.

Ashley's Twitter is a testament to her obsession with Danielle. Danielle has problems.. but I'll be damned if Ashley isn't milking the whole thing for all it's worth. Crazy little brat.

eta: UNBELIEVABLE. TWOP closed down the RHONJ thread. Just like RHONY and RHOOC. Fucking board Nazis.
    Last edited by Penny Lane; July 5th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.

Ashley needs to shut up.
    Rip Mom

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information