Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

I think Teresa is one of the most selfish, self-centered bitches I've ever seen. Nothing is ever her fault. Melissa should have just ignored all the shit Teresa said about her in order to keep the family together? How 'bout you don't talk about your brother's wife? Her brother should have put his sister before his wife? Yeah, like Teresa puts her brother before her husband? Jacqueline shouldn't worry about or interfere with Teresa's family? Kinda like Teresa stays out of Jacqueline's family - Dina? Rich shouldn't make jokes about Teresa because she doesn't think they are funny? Like Teresa's "jokes- haha" about Caroline and her children in her fucking cookbook? Lauren should have lost weight natural because natural is better? Like Teresa's natural tits? Nobody should say that Joe & Teresa have an abusive relationship even though it's been shown on television as such? Teresa's insinuations about Chris cheating on Jacqueline and Jacqueline having to beg Chris for money is totally alright?

I could go on with her nutty inconsistencies all day.... the major thing for me with Teresa right now is that I've people being mean to Gia on her twitter over her mother. If you can't find the strength in yourself to get off a damn "reality" show to save your daughter from shame and humiliation and if you don't have a spine in your body to delete your daughter's twitter account (because she IS 11 and being bullied), then you're a real piece of shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

" Heckell and Jyde"
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Obviously, Teresa didn't have any big revelations about her behavior from last season.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

No shit! She is one of the most self-centered people I've ever laid eyes on. And Little Miss Gia... that one's going to be a raving little twat! What mother lets her fucking 12 year old text people FOR her - because she's too stupid to say something? That kid has been so brainwashed against Melissa that it's actually SAD. She is a minibitch already... no hope for that child.
    Jacqueline seems lik her give a damn is BUSTED when it comes to the Gorga/Guidice bullshit and I don't blame her. Caroline needs to let that shit go alread!
    Lauren looked really good and I hope she keeps the weight off.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

And the hits just keep on coming with this show... on last night's episode Teresa got mad at Joe G for talking about her husband AFTER she stood there and talked shit about Melissa... WTF? Will Teresa ever learn? NO!!! I did have to chuckle at Joe G saying "how does your husband treat your kids? how does your husband treat YOU? I would never call my wife a cunt. You're obsessed with my wife." She absolutely hated the mirror being held up to her and reflecting her own words and behavior... sadly, she can't see that that is what he was doing.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I still keep watching this train wreck too. I can't figure out if Teresa's putting on all this for show, or if she's really this dense. Because the fact that she can't admit any culpability in this whole thing baffles me.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

So the two Joes come to blows, and all Teresa does is run out of the room. Avoidance issues much?

well, of course that's what she does. and next week she'll be denying that she had any part in that shit! She IS scum and I wouldn't stick with that bitch either. In fact, that whole lot (guidices & the gorgas) are just garbage. They should all be embarassed of their behavior. I'm sure Joe & Teresa's parents are just pleased as punch that THIS is how their children behave ON TV!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I guess Teresa and Kim G are no longer friends based on these tweets:

Tweets

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Those tweets just make Kim G look like an ass.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Those tweets just make Kim G look like an ass.
    More like Nostradam-ass.

Ok, so anyone still watching? WHEN will these people learn NOT to go to KimD's Poshe events? Every effing year, the shit hits the fan there.... I know that's the plan, but seriously.. just STOPPIT!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

fgg

kim g is a huge bitch and attentionwhore.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

There's a big stink about these last episodes on twitter (damn you people for getting me interested in that shit!) - people are claiming (perhaps rightfully, I don't know) that Jacqueline & Chris manufactured the alledged tweet by that Johnny the Greek because THEY attacked him... weird...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I just can't care about this show anymore. It is almost exactly the same crap as last season. Was there really anything new this year on the show. They don't get along. Got it!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread Information