Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Teresa Giudice of RHONJ, the combative money-grubbing one, could get a spin off

This story came out a couple of days ago, and we considered covering it then. I kind of pushed it to the back of my mind and in the interim I’ve seen a ton of stories about Teresa. She seems to be everywhere, and she’s still earning tabloid covers that I’m convinced are bought and paid for by Bravo. (Full disclosure: none of us watched the current fourth season of RHONJ. I have seen the first season and part of the second.)
    As you may know, Teresa was in a feud with her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after Teresa tried to claim Melissa used to be a stripper. I feel like we’ve been hearing this story for months, and we basically have, but the episode finally aired where Teresa confronted Melissa. (Supposedly Melissa did work at a gentleman’s club but just as a bartender for a week only.) That was the season finale on Sunday and we still have the crazy screaming reunion to look forward to. So now Melissa and Teresa hate each other more than they used to. Teresa is also fighting with fellow castmember Jacqueline Laurita, I guess over this whole strippergate fiasco along with the fact that Teresa is a narcissistic combative bitch. Teresa told Anderson Cooper that Jacqueline is texting her so much lately she may “go to the cops” while Jacqueline tweeted in response that “Teresa shouldn’t go on TV to say I’m threatening her unless she wants a defamation suit against her.” Jacqueline later backed down and tweeted that she was “having a moment. It’s all good now.”
    So what is going to happen with Teresa, the one who freaks out and schemes and fights the most? The one whose husband is basically a mobster, who has served jailtime, who cheats on her, and who has defrauded creditors by filing for bankruptcy and hiding assets while continuing to live large? She’ll probably get a spin off of course, since she knows how to bring the drama:
    Teresa Giudice is the one you love to hate or hate to love on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, so brace yourselves, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the Giudice family could be getting their own breakout show on Bravo.
    Always feuding with someone — most recently fingered by Jacqueline Laurita for exposing Teresa’s sister-in-law Melissa Gorga’s alleged stripper past — Teresa and her husband Joe have tackled run-ins with the law, bankruptcy, cheating scandals and plenty of public backlash.
    “All the drama and crazy things that Teresa and Joe have done is what makes them perfect candidates for their own breakout show,” a source close to the situation exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.
    “They’re in talks right now and the show would include the whole Giudice side of the family, which would explain why we saw more of Joe’s brother Pete and his wife Sheila in last Housewives season.”
    However, the source notes one large hiccup that could put a kink in the Giudice’s plan; Joe’s impending fraud charges that he’s facing up to 10 years in prison for.
    Joe will stand trial for fraudulently obtaining a phony driver’s license after he was accused of using his brother’s identification to get a new license when his own was suspended due to a DUI.
    “With Joe’s possible jail time they’re trying to iron out how this show would work, but they’re definitely pushing forward on it,” the insider said.
    The source says Bravo has exhausted all the drama they can get out of the current New Jersey cast, so their best option is a spin-off with the popular characters.
    “People are starting to bore with the same old cat fights every episode so they need to change it up,” the source said.
    “And those Giudices will do anything to earn a dollar!!!”
    [From Radar]
    I could go into all the reasons why this is wrong, but I pretty much explained it all in the intro. Hopefully this will fall through and the Giudice’s infamy will run its course. These shows wouldn’t exist and we wouldn’t talk about them without people like Teresa. I’m surprised to know they exist.
    There is plenty more news about Teresa and RHONJ, particularly about the reunion show that promises to be explosive. I won’t get into all that except to share this video preview. I love how crazy Teresa looks when she tries to screw up her face. (In the first video at :45, and Radar has a priceless photo here.) She’s had so much Botox she looks like a lizard.
    Reunion preview.

Clip: Teresa and Jacqueline argue about strippergate

Clip: Teresa calls Caroline fat

Free Charmed.

I'd like to see a pic of theresa's old nose. must google.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I read this while standing in line at the checkout yesterday....

Inside Teresa Giudice's Breakdown: 'I Can't Take It Anymore'

Teresa Guidice spoke exclusively with In Touch about her recent meltdown.

After an explosive season of family feuds, fighting and cheating rumors, Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Teresa Giudice tells In Touch in an exclusive interview the moment she finally reached her breaking point.

“I said to myself I wasn’t going to get upset, but I couldn’t help it,” Teresa says in the new issue of In Touch — on newsstands now — about her meltdown at the upcoming reunion show. “After the taping was done, I broke down. I started crying, and I couldn’t stop.”

Teresa says things escalated when “Melissa grabbed my arms like she wanted to fight me,” she reveals of the heated reunion exchange. “I told her to get the hell off me.”

Under attack by her castmates ever since the dramatic season finale taped, Teresa has been accused of setting up her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga by trying to expose her alleged past as a stripper. The Housewives believe she was behind a plan to having former gentleman’s club manager Angelo Vrohidis approach Melissa at a fashion show and insinuate she’d once been a stripper.

Even though Angelo was caught on tape saying Teresa and her friend Kim DePaola had put him up to it, Teresa maintains she was an innocent bystander. “I know in my heart I did nothing. I feel like I’m making myself sick over this.”

Since the fashion-show incident, Teresa has been torn up inside and confesses that she longs for emotional support. “I need help,” she admits. “Everyone is against me and ganging up on me.”

The Housewife says she’s had crying fits over her frosty relationship with her brother and is left questioning whether fame has cost her the close-knit family she once had. “We’ve never gone without speaking until we were on a reality show together. This is exactly what I didn’t want,” she says. “It’s heartbreaking.”

For more from Teresa’s emotional interview, pick up the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.

Inside Teresa Giudice's Breakdown: 'I Can't Take It Anymore' | In Touch Weekly

It also showed some pics of Teresa, from a obviously photo shoot, looking "distressed."
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm not sure I could watch a solo show with her unless it's with getting divorced & having to eat crow to all the other family & friends who tried to help her previously...
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

while Joe's ass rots in prison... that MIGHT lure me in. I'd love to watch her alone and friendless and having to live in a USED apartment!
    *DIVA!, Honeythorn and Seapharris7 like this.

Wow. Just wow.

Teresa came out fighting, all right. Can't wait til Rosie sits down!

And thanks to Jac for outing Juicy Joe as a serial cheater. He thinks he's a mini Tony Soprano!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Best lines from the reunion, please add yours.

Caroline to Teresa- "You in your Christmas pageant dress, sit back and shut the fuck up!"
    Honeythorn likes this.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

fgg

theresa is such an idiot, constantly deflecting.

i want to bitch slap andy for going so hard on caroline but letting theresa slide every time.

kathy's nose job looks really good. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...osejob-2012110
    Last edited by fgg; October 1st, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Fav quote: Napalm! Spell Napalm!

I always wondered how Teresa's blogs were so coherent. Hires a writer-duh!

Agreed, I wish Andy was harder on Teresa, but's he's probably afraid she'd punch him in the face.

fgg

Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion: 10 Craziest Quotes

"Prostitution whore" almost sounds quaint in 2012.

The season four reunion of Real Housewives of New Jersey kicked off on Bravo Sunday night -- with parts two and three airing over the next two weeks -- and, as anticipated, host Andy Cohen moderated one of the most brutal (and entertaining) reunions in Housewives history. Here, Us recaps the evening's most shocking, outrageous quotes from the Garden State crew.

"It sounds like we have a lot to talk about." --Cohen, noting that Teresa Giudice hadn't been in the same room with the other women (except for sister-in-law Melissa Gorga) in a year

"You and your Christmas pageant dress, sit down and shut the f--k up!" --Caroline Manzo to Giudice, who interjects as Jacqueline Laurita tearfully discusses son Nicholas' autism

"You're the Devil, you're sick and you're going to Hell!" --Laurita to Giudice

"I'm sick of talking to your weave, can you turn around?" --Gorga to Giudice, sitting beside on the couch

"You have three rolls: Blubber, blubber and blubber," --Giudice to Manzo, who replies, "I f--king wear them proud!"

"This bitch is crazy," --Gorga, muttering under her breath about Giudice to Kathy Wakile

"I will rip her f---ing head off!" --Rosie Pierri (Wakile's sister and Giudice's first cousin) exploding off camera after Giudice slams her late father

"She still hasn't defined napalm, because she can't." --Caroline's daughter Lauren Manzo, who claims Giudice's blog is written by a ghostwriter

"Glitter eye shadow. . . " Giudice, accusing Gorga of copying her eye makeup look from the season three reunion

"I feel it." Gorga, after Giudice tells her "I love you."

Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion: 10 Craziest Quotes - UsMagazine.com
    HelpMeRhonda and mistify like this.

Lol at those quotes.

Kathy's nose didn't bother me, it's her huge bug eyes that ruin her face. Her poor daughter got her weird eyes and the rest of her dad's face, not the best combo.

Theresa is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! OMG I cant wait for Rosie to come on stage at the reunion! I was literally squirming in my seat over her evil evil evil asssss!!!!!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Bronze Member

I didn't think I could hate Teresa any more but then she was practically torturing Jacqueline when they were talking about Nicolas having autism. When Jacq was breaking down because Nicolas doesn't say "I love you" anymore, Teresa wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Fav quote: Napalm! Spell Napalm!
    OMG I was dying when Lauren went after Teresa! Tre looked completely stunned when asked to spell and define Napalm.

Melissa's weave comment was fucking brilliant too!

Andy has always kissed Teresa's ass because for some reason she has fans. LOL in watching WWHL, one of the guest stars was saying something to the effect that Teresa has a following of cuckoo people who support her "fabulous" delusions. Andy looked at her funny when she said that, probably because he feels he's one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

Lauren Manzo: "Xanax Was Passed Around Like Candy" at Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion

The Real Housewives of New Jersey cast needed some help making it through their heated reunion taping back in September.

"Xanax was being passed around like candy," Lauren Manzo, daughter of Caroline, tells Us Weekly of the tense gathering, which took place September 7 in Atlantic City. "There was so much yelling, [host] Andy [Cohen] was shouting at everybody to be quiet!"

A show insider echoes Manzo's account.

"After all the yelling," neither Teresa Giudice nor "the girls had voices at the end of the day," says the source.

One of the biggest shockers revealed during the three-part season wrap-up? Jacqueline Laurita says Giudice once confessed that she had caught husband Joe cheating.

Laurita's allegation brings up issues addressed in RHONJ's August 19 episode, filmed during the cast's trip to California's Napa Valley. While making a private phone call away from the group, Joe referred to his wife -- and the mother of his four daughters -- as "my bitch wife" and a "c--t." (Teresa hadn't heard his ugly insults, and Joe told his unsuspecting spouse he had just been checking in with a coworker.)

Part two of The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion airs Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.

Thread Information