Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^what? i haven't seen the episode yet...or was this done in a magazine or something?
    he had a microphone on him and was caught saying shit about humiliating Melissa... and apparently Jacqueline had received a text prior to going to the "Posche" show that someone was going to be embarassed or some such shit. I haven't seen the episode yet but from the previews, I did like Joe Gorga calling that dirty bitch Kim D out on her bullshit/drunkeness/coke whore ways!

First, I don't like Teresa at all, well, pretty much feel the same about all the women except Jacqueline and Dina. Hope they recast next season....

But I am not 100% convinced that Teresa was behind all of this. Yeah, that guy Angelo said something like, "they told me Teresa wanted to set this up", but a) how do we know he didn't say that on purpose knowing he was mic'd and b) that someone told him that so Teresa would look at fault and it wasn't true.

What I do believe- Kim D. was in on it and was thrilled and the producers helped set it up, had Angelo hired for one day and mic'd so he could help stir shit because their relationships were going well for most of the women. They needed drama. Melissa's bartender story doesn't quite add up, but even if she was a stripper it's in the past and no big deal, she wasn't hooking.

To what extent Teresa knew I am not sure, but the producers tweeted last night this: "as far as we know Teresa had no part in strippergate and Melissa is not a stripper." notice how they wrote "is" and not "was"? Makes you wonder if Melissa is being 100% honest that she bartended at her uncle's bikini bar for only 1 week.

Also, melissa shows her real colors when she calls her roid-raging midget husband, knowing damn well he's going to show up and cause drama. She even dials the number while smirking. Then the whole whispering in his ear in the car telling him what to yell at his sister. It seemed very Lady Macbeth and luckily he ignored most of it. Her whole demeanor the whole night seemed kinda odd, was she aware of what was going down before hand? And you could tell she was lying about the Angelo guy, she just didnt come off genuine about it all.

Eta: holy shit, that was long, sorry!!

I'll watch that shit and report my feelings/thoughts back tomorrow. but I admittedly do not like Teresa. I hope they recast and I hope Teresa is NOT brought back. I'm tired of that broke ass trick making more money for doing jack shit!
    DeadDwarf likes this.

I went to Bravo's website last night. There is a little snippet of the reunion. HOLY FUCKBALLS. Tre is a lowdown dirty cuntbag!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4 - Blubber, Blubber, and Blubber - Video - Bravo TV Official Site
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

I have watched this show since part way through season 1. I honestly thought that they were all a bunch of fools and still do. I do have to say, however, that when I see a bunch of people ganging up on another, my hackles immediately go up. While I do agree that Teresa has an IQ of a pet rock, I honestly think the rest of them are a bunch of bullies. Caroline is simply vicious and the fact that the rest of them seem to follow her lead is appalling. I loathe Melissa and frankly think she has the morals of....well, I can't think of anything bad enough to which to compare her. Her little twerp of a husband is as disgusting as the other men. Jacqueline, to me, is a jellyfish who spends more time tweeting and boozing it up than raising her kids. And Teresa's cousin, what's her name, is a shit disturber. I don't believe for a second that Teresa is smart enough to set something up. I think it was Kim D and the producers behind it, with the other fools just milking the situation for all it's worth.

I realize that most of you would disagree with me on all of the above but I cannot find a single redeeming feature in the lot of them. I just hate bullies more than mentally challenged folks like Teresa.

fgg

Melissa Gorga Confronts Teresa Giudice Over Strippergate Set-Up

So much for their happy family reunion!

Melissa Gorga and sister-in-law Teresa Giudice finally reached a detente in their epic family feud at long last, but on Sunday's season 4 finale of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, everything fell apart when Gorga learned Giudice conspired with pal Kim DePaola to make it seem like Gorga was once a stripper.

Tensions reached a boil when Giudice -- attempting to play the comforting sister-in-law -- pulled Gorga aside at the Posche fashion show to ask just how she knew Angelo Vrohidis, the man who alleged Gorga once danced for him at Elizabeth, N.J. jiggle joint Lookers Gentlemen's Club. (Gorga -- as she explained to Giudice -- was simply a bartender at the venue, and only for one week.)

"I never believed Melissa was a stripper, but it just seems like a coinkie-dink." Giudice said later, after Gorga swore on her children she had never danced.

All hell broke loose when Vrohidis -- a former manager at Lookers -- was overheard telling a fellow patron about Giudice and DePaola's plan to "blow the whistle on" Gorga. Later, Jacqueline Laurita even received text messages about the plan, said to have been two weeks in the making."I can't help but think Kim D had a huge part in this," fumed Gorga when she realized she'd been had. "With Kim D setting me up, does Teresa mean to tell me she had no idea this was going on? I'm sorry, it's not adding up."

As Gorga, 33, fumed, Giudice, 40, maintained her innocence, insisting that "my conscience is clear." Once Giudice's brother, Joe Gorga, became involved at the urging of wife Melissa, he vowed never to speak to his sister again, sending her a text after the fashion show reading "you are dead to me."

"It's so hard for me to put myself in Teresa's shoes because I'd never try to hurt anybody," Gorga tells the new issue of Us Weekly. "Maybe she thought my husband didn't know that I worked there. Maybe she was trying to hurt my marriage. Maybe it will make her happy when everyone is as miserable is Teresa is. That's a sick individual. It's even sicker that she would put this on national TV."

Continued an emotional Gorga: "This is one of the worst betrayals of my life."

Melissa Gorga Confronts Teresa Giudice Over Strippergate Set-Up - UsMagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Real Housewives of New Jersey's Melissa Gorga on Teresa Giudice: "I'm Officially Done"

When it comes to sister-in-law Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga's guard is up -- permanently.

Singer and mother of three Gorga, 33, opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about the shocking final season four episodes of Real Housewives of New Jersey -- in which Giudice, 40, plots with Kim DePaola to expose Gorga's supposed stripper past at a Posche fashion show.

"Anyone with two eyes can see that it was a complete setup," Gorga tells Us of Giudice's behind-the-scenes maneuvering to suggest Gorga went topless at Lookers Gentlemen's Club in Elizabeth, NJ -- where Gorga worked as a bartender who kept her clothes on at all times in 2003. "Lookers was not even a strip club," Gorga adds.

Although the ugly incident happened over a year ago, "Watching the episode brought back so many emotions," the "I Just Wanna" singer says. "I was sick. It makes me want to stand in front of Teresa and scream at her. It makes my skin crawl."

The duo have had numerous confrontations since then -- including a "crazy" reunion -- and Gorga says she'll never trust Giudice again.

"If she admitted she set me up, I would hear her out. But if I forgave her, who's to say she wouldn't strike again? And who knows if it's not going to be more desperate next time, with her planting crazier stories. Why should I trust her? I'm not going to take the chance of letting her hurt me," Gorga vows. "I'm officially done.

Which makes the prospect of filming a fifth season of their Bravo smash more than a little daunting, she admits to Us.

"It's going to be difficult," says Gorga, who shares Antonia, 7, Gina, 5, and Joey, 2, with husband (Teresa's brother) Joe Gorga. "I don't know how I'm going to handle it. I'm not even ready to be in the same room with her right now. I'm seriously not ready."

I think Kim D set it up, and Teresa was in on it. If she was so outraged, why didn't she back up Melissa and Joe by leaving. Instead, she went back inside where Pete Guidice congratulated her and told her she did a good job. Why the congratulations?

Also, I can't believe the Bravo producers would knowingly break up a family. Hence, they would have had Teresa's approval.

I'm curious as far as how the casting will go. I would love for Teresa to go, but she has loyal following of crazies that will also probably leave. Same goes for the Manzo/Gorga side. So which ones do you cut loose?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

i'd keep the gorga's and the wakile's and everyone else can pound sand.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I think Kim D set it up, and Teresa was in on it. If she was so outraged, why didn't she back up Melissa and Joe by leaving. Instead, she went back inside where Pete Guidice congratulated her and told her she did a good job. Why the congratulations?

Also, I can't believe the Bravo producers would knowingly break up a family. Hence, they would have had Teresa's approval.

I'm curious as far as how the casting will go. I would love for Teresa to go, but she has loyal following of crazies that will also probably leave. Same goes for the Manzo/Gorga side. So which ones do you cut loose?
    As long as someone boots Caroline, her momma's boys and her loud mouth daughter I could tolerate any of the other losers.

Something definitely seemed off with Melissa's behavior last night throughout the whole episode. As soon as that guy Angelo came up to the table, she looked uncomfortable like she was hoping he would just walk away. I don't know if I really believe her "I only worked there one week" story just because it seemed like she was hiding something. Then the whole nonsense with calling Joe to come to the rescue.

Also as Melissa is finally telling Kathy what's going on, Kathy didn't seemed shocked or bothered by Melissa possibly being a stripper. Almost like she knew already.

I think Kim D set it up and Teresa went along with it as well. I wouldn't necessarily say Bravo is trying to break up a family because Teresa is doing a damn good job on her own.

P.S. Who the fuck told Teresa that this was a good look??? I actually have a physical reaction from looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    P.S. Who the fuck told Teresa that this was a good look??? I actually have a physical reaction from looking at it.
    Definitely agree with you on this!

Oh yeah, everytime those interview clips of her come on the tv my husband and I both laugh and cringe! It's all terrible- the outfit, shoulder pads, the make up and especially that slicked back hair with her low and bizarre hairline. I feel second hand embarrassment looking at her!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I have watched this show since part way through season 1. I honestly thought that they were all a bunch of fools and still do. I do have to say, however, that when I see a bunch of people ganging up on another, my hackles immediately go up. While I do agree that Teresa has an IQ of a pet rock, I honestly think the rest of them are a bunch of bullies. Caroline is simply vicious and the fact that the rest of them seem to follow her lead is appalling. I loathe Melissa and frankly think she has the morals of....well, I can't think of anything bad enough to which to compare her. Her little twerp of a husband is as disgusting as the other men. Jacqueline, to me, is a jellyfish who spends more time tweeting and boozing it up than raising her kids. And Teresa's cousin, what's her name, is a shit disturber. I don't believe for a second that Teresa is smart enough to set something up. I think it was Kim D and the producers behind it, with the other fools just milking the situation for all it's worth.

I realize that most of you would disagree with me on all of the above but I cannot find a single redeeming feature in the lot of them. I just hate bullies more than mentally challenged folks like Teresa.
    I disagree with you to some extent but not a whole lot.... I don't find Caroline vicious, I just think that when she's done, she really is DONE. I'm like that myself so I may be a bit prejudiced. I don't find Melissa lacking in morals. But I am curious as to why you do. Teresa is like Danielle was in Season 2, you know? Everybody - almost all at once - is done with her shit. I DO think Teresa was involved with the setup, although I think Kim D was the main instigator in that fiasco. I think Kim D is a dirty old, nasty coke whore with a nasty drinking problem. Jacqueline IS a bit of a pushover at times but I actually like her husband. He seems to be the only one on the up and up. I like Kathy, I don't think she's a shit disturber, I think she just wants to help everyone get along and it goes horribly wrong a LOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

I'd like to see them keep the Wakiles and the Gorgas... I think it's time for all of the other women to move on to something new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Something definitely seemed off with Melissa's behavior last night throughout the whole episode. As soon as that guy Angelo came up to the table, she looked uncomfortable like she was hoping he would just walk away. I don't know if I really believe her "I only worked there one week" story just because it seemed like she was hiding something. Then the whole nonsense with calling Joe to come to the rescue.

Also as Melissa is finally telling Kathy what's going on, Kathy didn't seemed shocked or bothered by Melissa possibly being a stripper. Almost like she knew already.

I think Kim D set it up and Teresa went along with it as well. I wouldn't necessarily say Bravo is trying to break up a family because Teresa is doing a damn good job on her own.

That's my take as well. I think Kim D is a jealous old whore who wants on that show at any cost and thought this would be a way to get in there. And Teresa went along with it. One thing that REALLY stood out for me on just how conniving and scheming Teresa is was when she said (While wearing that hideous get up and modeling that HORRIBLE hair donot) "I just hate him (Joe Gorga). I was going to cry but NOW I'm not.". I just sat there and thought "wow, she's admitting to fake tears for sympathy..." and I just find her really disingenious. I think she's done. I think she's written her last best seller and she can shove fabellini up her fabass!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Oh yeah, everytime those interview clips of her come on the tv my husband and I both laugh and cringe! It's all terrible- the outfit, shoulder pads, the make up and especially that slicked back hair with her low and bizarre hairline. I feel second hand embarrassment looking at her!
    OMG! It's one of the single most disturbingly bad outfit and hair choices I've ever seen on television. And I've been forced to look at it for what seems like MONTHS now!

One last thing, looking back at the reunion for Season 3, really tells me all I need to know about Teresa's scheming. IMO, her behavior on that show - knowing what had happened 12 hours prior - was just deplorable. She came out with a shitty attitude and then proceeded to pretend to be high and mighty despite everyone knowing what a lying conniving little bitch she is! I always think back to her meltdown on the reunion for Season 2 when Danielle mentioned her not acknowledging her nephew... and then I look at her do the exact thing she accuses her of - except with Caroline & Jacqueline via Dina. She just gets in my craw over that situation.
    Honeythorn and *DIVA! like this.

fgg

Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Show Full of Insults

Given the particularly toxic ending to season 4 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, the reunion show wasn't likely to be cordial.

And it's not.

Judging by this preview, it's going to be a loud and nasty sequence of epithets, curses, insults and degradations.

The stage was set at the end of season 4, when Teresa Giudice was suspected of setting up her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, after a man claimed he'd once employed Gorga as a stripper.

That drama and plenty of others are dredged up, with special insults reserved for Caroline Manzo, and Jacqueline Laurita surely not the only one reduced to tears. Even the husbands mix it up, as Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice end up screaming obscenities at each other.

Part one of the three-part reunion, filmed recently in Atlantic City, premieres this Sunday at 10/9C on Bravo.

Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Show Full of Insults - The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, Caroline Manzo, Danielle Staub, Dina Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Giudice : People.com

yippee! video at the link.

Exclusive: Melissa Gorga: Teresa Giudice Is Still "Trying to Hurt Us as Much as She Can"

Strippergate was just the beginning.

Teresa Giudice has continued to deny setting up sister-in-law Melissa Gorga in a faux-expose about Gorga's alleged stripper past.

Since that incident at Posche fashion show -- filmed over a year ago for the Season 4 finale of Real Housewives of New Jersey -- Giudice, 40, hasn't exactly played nice, Gorga says in the most recent issue of Us Weekly.

Following an intense Housewives reunion for season three, the pair's off-screen encounters were ugly.

In January of this year, Gorga, 33, and her kids Antonia, 7, Gino, 5, and Joey, 2, were among the guests at a joint birthday party for Giudice's daughters Gia, 11, and Milania, 6.
    "I went with a smile on my face," the "I Just Wanna" singer tells Us. "I didn't have any intention of making up, but I went for my kids. At the end of the night, I had my son Joey in my arms and Teresa grabbed my arm and twisted it as hard as she could and said, 'You're so fake.'"

Gorga's reaction? "I said, 'Get your hands off me! There are kids everywhere!' I grabbed my kids and I said, 'Come on guys, let's go.' If Teresa could have ripped my face off, she probably would have. She was so pissed I even came."

What's more, Gorga tells Us, Giudice attempted to interfere with Gorga's singing career. "I had some club appearances booked and she called the owner and said, 'Don't give her another appearance. Don't pay her!'" she reveals.

"The owner called me up and was like, 'Teresa is literally screaming at me.' She's trying to hurt us as financially as she can."

Although Melissa's husband Joe Gorga (Teresa's estranged brother) is "having a really hard time forgiving her," their children are, thankfully, unaware. "I'm not trying to hurt my kids," she says. "i'm trying to protect my family."

In response, Giudice tells Us: "This is disheartening. I'll always love my brother and his family."

how much of a tantrum do you think milania threw over having a joint birthday party??
    Last edited by fgg; September 25th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Thread Information