Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    And then she goes on to blame the cameras and wine for making him do it. She is such an ass, I can't believe she has fans.
    well, since I was at the pharmacy like 4 times this week, I read an article and she gave about 10 different excuses for his behavior:

1. it was a long week
    2. I tortured him by making him spend a week with Caroline
    3. Things WERE going wrong at the pizzeria (didn't they sell that alreadyJ)
    4. He's a Gemini - split personality
    5. He's Italian
    6. He was cranky
    7. He'd been drinking wine all day

I can't even remember the others. It was so much bullshit I couldn't stand it. She is just fucking pathetic. And she talks about how upset her father would be if he knew that her brother called her garbage? Honey, your husband told the world that you're a bitch and a cunt.. more importantly, he told his other girlfriend in front of the whole world and you're too stupid to do anything but try and give him some pussy? Bitch, please! You're really setting an exaple for your daughters!

fgg

Caroline Manzo: Teresa Giudice Is a "Sociopath," "Fraud"

It's been more than a year since Teresa Giudice's Fabulicious cookbook was published, and Giudice's Real Housewives of New Jersey costar Caroline Manzo is still taking offense over Giudice calling her "as Italian as the Olive Garden" within its pages.

Though Giudice maintained that her comments were good-natured and made in jest, the 51-year-old reality star launched into an epic tirade on Sunday's Real Housewives of New Jersey, denouncing Giudice as a "sociopath" and a "fraud."

Things turned ugly for the duo during the final night of their Napa Valley wine country trip, when Giudice's cousin Kathy Wakile tried to bring Manzo and Giudice together, only to drive them even further apart. "Kathy is really trying to get [Teresa] through her Fabulicious haze, letting her know these people are helping her," Manzo said Sunday before the fireworks began.

When Manzo, 51, decided to confront Giudice, 40, about her cookbook dig, all hell broke loose. "This is why I want nothing to do with you -- you are a disgrace! I'd like to admit what you've done to me. Tell me the truth: That you meant to do that to me in the cookbook. Tell me you hate me!"

Giudice continued to insist that her cookbook commentary was a "joke." "I have more class than you. I can definitely prove it to you on my kids," Giudice told Manzo. "I'm telling the truth. I don't know how to lie. I never ever, ever, ever wrote one bad thing about you."

As Jacqueline Laurita pretended to be asleep during their vicious spat, and Melissa Gorga and Wakile remained silent, Manzo continued to lay into Giudice. "I am just as Italian as Teresa Giudice, but she has that off-the-boat mentality, to be the best," Manzo reasoned. "She has to look down at everyone. If she's looking up at you, she's thinking of a way to take you down. I'm arguing with a sociopath. In Teresa's mind, it's her rules. She doesn't give two s--ts."

Attempting to intervene, Joe Giudice pulled his wife away from the situation, telling her they needed to head to the airport to catch an earlier flight. But even as she walked out the door, Giudice put up a fight against the woman who called her an "ugly human being."

Snapped Giudice of Manzo: "She's a f--king c--nt and can go f--k herself."

i haven't seen this episode yet but teresa is such a delusional, self-absorbed bitch!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"I am just as Italian as Teresa Giudice, but she has that off-the-boat mentality, to be the best," Manzo reasoned.
    guinea burn. i love it.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well, Caroline's rant was long over due. I don't know why she continues to deny she gets paid for articles. Everyone knows she's lying.

I had a friend once who reminds me of this, although not nearly as bad. If she was offended/hurt, the world was going to end, but she hurt your feelings, it's just your problem/you took it the wrong way. I don't really hang out with her anymore. It's too exhausting.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Ok, I watched this last episode last night ... Teresa is a deluded twat! I love how Teresa demands that everyone respect her, and don't "bring up my family" and show loyalty when that bitch has none of those things to show to anyone else. Teresa likes to make "jokes" about Caroline & her children in her cookbooks but she doesn't like anyone to joke about her... and in fact admitted to telling her husband to tell Rich he "should shut the fuck up" about her because she didn't think his jokes were funny. I loved when Caroline heard her say that and said "So, its ok for YOU to joke about other people but nobody should joke about TERESA?" and Teresa tried to crawfish her way out of that by saying "but....butt.... Rich never apoligized to me, I apologized to you!". She also is constantly bringing up Caroline's family - specifically Dina - to try to hurt Caroline but has a complete public meltdown at a reunion when Danielle asked her if she acknowledged her nephew.
    And based on the previews for next week, it looks like she's going to break her friendship with Dina out and parade Dina around to try and hurt Caroline... can't wait to see the crazy that's going to come to take this nasty little bitch down...
    bonnie lass and Seapharris7 like this.

fgg

i'm excited for the reunion! andy cohen has no balls with her but at least the other ladies won't let her side step the questions with her dumbass avoidance answers.

fgg

Teresa Giudice Thanks Fans for Support After Ugly Caroline Manzo Fight

Caroline Manzo may have publicly slammed her as a "sociopath" and a "fraud" on Sunday's Real Housewives of New Jersey, but Teresa Giudice is staying strong.

Remaining largely silent on Twitter in the wake of the ugly episode, which documented her and Manzo's Napa Valley, Calif. fight, Giudice surfaced Monday to express her appreciation for the fans who remain in her corner.

"Thanks for watching the show everyone. Thanks again for the support," mom of four Giudice, 40, tweeted after facing Manzo's wrath over a year-old dig in her Fabulicious cookbook.

Manzo may believe otherwise, but Giudice has continued to insist her cookbook commentary, in which she calls Manzo "as Italian as the Olive Garden," was written in jest. "I'm telling the truth. I don't know how to lie," Giudice said during her confrontation with Manzo. "I never ever, ever, ever wrote one bad thing about you."

Later, Giudice slammed her frenemy as "a f--king c--nt [who] can go f--k herself."

Speaking to Bravo's Andy Cohen on Sunday's Watch What Happens Live after the explosive RHONJ episode, Manzo said she did not bully Giuidice, and does not regret calling her an "ugly human being."

"Understand one thing: I have never attacked her, never said anything that wasn't in response to something she said to me. I do get agitated and I'm only human," Manzo told Cohen, who also interviewed Giudice in a separate taped Watch What Happens Live segment. "If [viewers] think I'm a bully, that's fine. I just want my husband and kids to love Caroline Manzo and I'm good. If I have to be the most hated woman in the country because of that moment, so be it. That's my truth."

Countered Giudice to Cohen: "Caroline has nothing on me. I don't know what's happening in her head. She's a very angry person."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    and in fact admitted to telling her husband to tell Rich he "should shut the fuck up" about her because she didn't think his jokes were funny. I loved when Caroline heard her say that and said "So, its ok for YOU to joke about other people but nobody should joke about TERESA?"

OMG!! I Laughed my ass off out loud at that part!!! I LOVE it when hypocrites/liars are called out on their stupid ass comments!!

I felt bad for Caroline. No one had her back! Her daughter tried, but it would of had more impact if one of the 3 other tricks spoke up. I mean, I guess I can understand why Melissa didn't. She didn't want to be blamed again for Teresa & her brother fighting.
    I guess it would of been pointless if Kathy said anything more as well, because Teresa has ABSOLUTELY NO respect for her, and would continue to hear what she wanted and not what was actually being said.
    But fuck man....Jacqueline needs to grow a pair. Come on....You see your family member pretty much getting attacked with lies, stand up for them!!

I am pretty stoked to see next weeks episode. I REALLY really like Dina.
    But I want to know what the hell is going on that she can drop her sister like that for that fucking Cave woman!?!?
    How can she NOT see Teresa's delusions??
    Just thinking back to the 1st season and thinking about how Dina described how much Caroline helped her, and was ALWAYS there for her.....But she still picks this twat-waffle over her family?? Something is being left out of that story.....
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    OMG!! I Laughed my ass off out loud at that part!!! I LOVE it when hypocrites/liars are called out on their stupid ass comments!!

I felt bad for Caroline. No one had her back! Her daughter tried, but it would of had more impact if one of the 3 other tricks spoke up. I mean, I guess I can understand why Melissa didn't. She didn't want to be blamed again for Teresa & her brother fighting.
    I guess it would of been pointless if Kathy said anything more as well, because Teresa has ABSOLUTELY NO respect for her, and would continue to hear what she wanted and not what was actually being said.
    But fuck man....Jacqueline needs to grow a pair. Come on....You see your family member pretty much getting attacked with lies, stand up for them!!

I am pretty stoked to see next weeks episode. I REALLY really like Dina.
    But I want to know what the hell is going on that she can drop her sister like that for that fucking Cave woman!?!?
    How can she NOT see Teresa's delusions??
    Just thinking back to the 1st season and thinking about how Dina described how much Caroline helped her, and was ALWAYS there for her.....But she still picks this twat-waffle over her family?? Something is being left out of that story.....
    eh, I think Jacqueline did what was best for Jacqueline. Just like in the first season with Danielle, Jacqueline just makes some bad decisions when it comes to her friends. We all know that in the end, Teresa turns all 5 women against her. Can't wait until that moment because, in watching that damned reunion from last season, we all know that Jacueline refused to even be in the same room as that woman.

I don't like Teresa, she's a two faced narcisstic bitch. I wish she would leave the show, her drama is boring.

With that being said, Caroline Manzo bugs the shit out of me. She's always on her high horse and stirs the pot. I don't feel bad for her that "no one had her back", she started the confrontation and it was one on one, don't let her fool you with that crying, she can handle her own shit like a pitbull. Her daughter didn't need to defend her, if anything it was more like two on one since Kathy was more on Caroline's side. Caroline saying stuff to Melissa, like "she said bad things about you" was stirring the pot and baiting Melissa. If Teresa did that to the Manzos, Caroline would go nuts since they are "thick as thieves." She's a hypocrite herself.

Plus Caroline is only speaking to how many of her 10 siblings, like two? Hmmmm... Makes you wonder!!!

And I think it was lame when Jacqueline was pretending to sleep, but she didn't want a part of it and I don't blame her. Caroline is always saying Jac should be her own person and make her own decisions. And this time she did, she didn't join with Caroline Or Teresa and you know what Caroline does, she says she's disappointed that Jac didn't join and blames Teresa for Jac staying out of it. She's a bully. Who's the controlling bitch here? Props to Jac for making her own decision and not being bullied into either side.

I can see your point. Jac is bullied by Teresa AND Caroline. I guess I just saw it as Teresa is the worse of the two because she bullies her to agree with her and be on her side no matter what etc....Caroline bullies her to get her to grow a spine and speak up.
    It was a good thing, now that I really think about it, that she didn't get involved in that conversation at that time.

I guess what I was getting at about no one having her back, is everyone talking shit about Teresa behind her back and how shitty she is, but when they have the chance to say it to her face, they say nothing.

I have been in similar situations where people talk to me about a certain family member, and the lies they spew and how that person should be held accountable etc...Then when I confront said person for the lies told to me, all I hear is crickets in the room from the others. It's hard to explain. But that's what popped into my head as I was watching the show last night.

It's gotta be so weird for them to watch it themselves knowing that was over a year ago, and how everything has supposedly changed now. Everyone hates Teresa and finally sees who she really is, and Teresa yelling as she's watching it saying, "SEE?? See how I'm the victim in all of this?!?!?!" Delusion.
    DeadDwarf likes this.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I don't like Teresa, she's a two faced narcisstic bitch. I wish she would leave the show, her drama is boring.

With that being said, Caroline Manzo bugs the shit out of me. She's always on her high horse and stirs the pot. I don't feel bad for her that "no one had her back", she started the confrontation and it was one on one, don't let her fool you with that crying, she can handle her own shit like a pitbull. Her daughter didn't need to defend her, if anything it was more like two on one since Kathy was more on Caroline's side. Caroline saying stuff to Melissa, like "she said bad things about you" was stirring the pot and baiting Melissa. If Teresa did that to the Manzos, Caroline would go nuts since they are "thick as thieves." She's a hypocrite herself.

Plus Caroline is only speaking to how many of her 10 siblings, like two? Hmmmm... Makes you wonder!!!

And I think it was lame when Jacqueline was pretending to sleep, but she didn't want a part of it and I don't blame her. Caroline is always saying Jac should be her own person and make her own decisions. And this time she did, she didn't join with Caroline Or Teresa and you know what Caroline does, she says she's disappointed that Jac didn't join and blames Teresa for Jac staying out of it. She's a bully. Who's the controlling bitch here? Props to Jac for making her own decision and not being bullied into either side.
    1. I don't think Caroline started that shit. Caroline deliberately stayed AWAY from Teresa, Teresa talked shit about Caroline where Caroline could hear it and then after she changed, she came back out and sat near Caroline and said "Well, Caroline, Do you feel differently?".
    2. Teresa CONSTANTLY throws up Caroline's sister in Caroline's face!
    3. Caroline has admitted to not speaking to TWO of her siblings - and that ain't bad for being one of 11. Teresa is one of two and can't get along with ONE 'cause she's a fucking deluded twat who thinks the sun rises and sets on her ASS!
    *DIVA! likes this.

^ Thanks for the info, makes sense. I think Teresa is worse than Caroline, but I still think Caroline is an asshole in her own right. I am sick of the same drama on this show, especially since it's centered on Teresa and I can't stand her. I am sure next season will be Teresa vs. everyone else again, it's getting old like how the Danielle drama did. I do wish they would just recast the whole show and bring new drama!
    eboni likes this.

If that's true, then Teresa has one more season and then they have to find someone else to hate. And frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Caroline eventually leaves and Lauren replaces her once she marries Vito...

I just read Teresa's blog on Bravo. Why? I have no clue.. I've never read it before. She's insane.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Thread Information