Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

If my kids behaved like her monsters, I'd kill them myself. I'm a firm believer in leaving children that don't know how to behave, at home. That brat, Melania, would never leave the house, if she were mine. My dogs behave better than that child. From what I've seen, the best behaved child in that household, is the one with the dark blonde hair.

If I was Jacqueline, when Gia started talking back to me, I would have popped her in the mouth. That child had no right to talk to her like that in her own home, so she should tell Teresa to leave her children at home if they won't act appropriately.
    eboni and mistify like this.

fgg

the worst part to me was that they all backed down and said sorry to that little brat. jacqueline even gave the provolone prize to her. i'd give her a boot in the ass out the front door!

milania is the worst of the guidice's though. that one will be in some serious trouble shortly.
    eboni likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah, I couldn't believe they gave that little shit a prize! A prize for behaving like a completely rotten and ridiculous little brat? The prize for that is a kick in your ass at my house!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ugh, where do you begin with this week. Guidice is still a dick. Threatening to divorce Teresa if he talks to her family. I just want to punch him in his fat little face.

The bra shopping was such a nice moment. Teresa actually seemed normal. I wish there more times of her like that than the shit she normally says.

The Gia episode. that's such a fine line for everyone to walk. the minute she got lippy, Jac and Caroline should have left the room and gotten Teresa. Instead, they tried to prove they were better mommies. Then, Teresa should have taken the adults aside to ask what was said, in order to explain to Gia that you don't talk to other people that way. Instead, she validated Gia's bad behavior. *sigh*
    Seapharris7 and czb like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    milania is the worst of the guidice's though. that one will be in some serious trouble shortly.
    Do you mean little Joe Junior????
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

LMAO @ Joe Junior.

Um yeah. Joe Junior is pretty accurate... on IBBB, the guy said "if you want to know why Milania is going to wind up doing 10 to 20, just look at Joe." And the whole "she read me a book! It was torture! Who reads a book?" Clearly not the Giudices!
    eboni likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Um yeah. Joe Junior is pretty accurate... on IBBB, the guy said "if you want to know why Milania is going to wind up doing 10 to 20, just look at Joe." And the whole "she read me a book! It was torture! Who reads a book?" Clearly not the Giudices!
    Reminded me instantly of her mother's Storybook-Cookbook!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Theresa is so dumb, that stupid glazed over look she gets on her face when she is confronted is priceless. Her forehead puts me in a trance. I am starting to loathe her, and her husband is a huge douche asshole.
    eboni likes this.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Ok, so I watched Sunday's episode and I could NOT fucking believe that trashy, low-down, homophobe Joe Giudice! That whole "Greg, you have the loosest butthole in here" comment made me want to bust him right in his goddamned mouth! And from the previews, that drunken fucking pig is going to ruin Jaime's wedding with his drunken lewd comments to his fucking cavewoman wife about her tits hanging out DURING the ceremony! Loathe Joe and Teresa and EVERY week makes me loathe them a little more.
    eboni and mistify like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Joe and Teresa Guidice filed Bankruptcy, not Joe and Melissa Gorga.
    Oops! Thank you!

I saw Star mag this week & they have s story on how Mrlissa &Joe ate the problem & how Melissa badgered Bravo to let her be on tv...

I think it was this sort of thing...

Melissa Gorga and her husband Joe Gorga joined The Real Housewives of New Jersey behind Teresa Giudice's back when Bravo reached out to them to join the cast. Joe Gorga is Teresa's brother and although there was some tension between the siblings before the show began airing, Joe and Melissa probably didn't think too much about the consequences of joining the show. Surely, they didn't expect Teresa to make a big deal of out it.

Well, according to a new Radar Online article, it sounds like Melissa was hired to actually get Teresa off the show. "Years ago, Melissa and her husband, Joe Gorga, sent a tape to the producers promising that if they were cast on the show, they would do whatever it takes to get rid of Teresa," a source has dished. If this is true, it sounds like there is a level of jealousy between the women, as Melissa Gorga wanted what Teresa had—exactly what Teresa has been saying all along. "Melissa is manipulative and jealous of Teresa's fame and she has a dirty secret," the source continues, hinting that the secret is that she has the motive to get Teresa off the show.

In fact, the source explains that Melissa is actually a bad person and holds a grudge against Teresa because of the fame she has gotten because of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. With bestselling books, a new drink and always having a smile on her face considering everything she is going through with her husband's legal troubles and their bankruptcy, it doesn't seem like Melissa can scare Teresa. It seems that nothing can bring her down.

Are you surprised at this new rumor? Do you think Melissa wants Teresa off the show? Is she succeeding?
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Oops! Thank you!

I saw Star mag this week & they have s story on how Mrlissa &Joe ate the problem & how Melissa badgered Bravo to let her be on tv...
    they ate the problem? bath salts?
    eboni likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    they ate the problem? bath salts?
    I think I need to give in to the reading glasses thing. It looked ok as I wrote it phone in one hand burger in the other...
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I think I need to give in to the reading glasses thing. It looked ok as I wrote it phone in one hand burger in the other...
    *snatches Novi's burger*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Heck, I want Theresa off the show!!! Was just thinking how it's turned into the Theresa Hour. She is sooooo annoying.

As for Joe The Troll Guidice, I think he is in the closet... He didn't have to go to the wedding for pete's sake. But, you can get people to do anything when they've got a camera following them around.
    mistify likes this.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Thread Information