Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

Joe Gorga is a million times more likable than Barney Rubble, but he's still a creep. It's annoying how he's always talking about sex or up Melissa's ass trying to get some.

He's a caveman, too. All that talk about how he has his dad's genes and he's super virile and just needs sex all the time or he'll die makes my eyes roll back in the back of my head. It's such a turn-off to see a man have to constantly prove himself, I hate the machismo. It's also funny because he definitely comes across sometimes as closeted so you have to wonder why he tries so fucking hard to make himself seem like a "man." It's nice to see a man want his wife, but this is overkill - he acts like she owes him head twice a day or something. It seems more like an obligation to Melissa than anything else. I would be mortified if my husband acted like that.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

You can tell she gets embarrassed when he's begging for sex on camera, especially since most of the time it's front of their kids or family. I think he may have short man syndrome with the way he's always going on about his sex drive, he needs to prove that even though he's short he's still masculine. Like when they were on vacation and he's begging for a quickie in the changing room while the rest of the family is standing outside.

Ugh! He sounds like such a dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, that whole "Chris is mad too." and teresa says "Why?" and Jacqueline has to explain to that dense bitch "um because you called him 1/16th Italian" and Teresa says "I didn't say that Chris is 1/16th" and Jacqueline again explains "well, if his SISTER is 1/16th..." you fucking stupid twat. All the drama with most everyone on that show has involved Teresa... and yet somehow none of it is her fault. Kathy, Melissa, Joe G., Caroline.. all that shit with Danielle at that Country Club.... none teresa's fault.

ETA and YES, her children are fucking house-apes! At least, that's what my mom used to call us when we behaved in that fucking manner. That Milania is a fucking menace... although, she is my favorite. And Teresa is really corrupting Gia - that whole comment about "Melissa controls Uncle Joe" bullshit. Wow... Little pitchers and their big ears!

Ok, I'm being dumb. What's wrong with being 1/16th Italian? Or is it that they want to be 0.9999 Italian? (and really who gives one?)?
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ugh! He sounds like such a dick!

Ok, I'm being dumb. What's wrong with being 1/16th Italian? Or is it that they want to be 0.9999 Italian? (and really who gives one?)?
    Teresa saying that Caroline is only 1/16th Italian was just part of it... she also said "Caroline Manzo is as Italian as The Olive Garden" and Teresa has made snide comments about Olive Garden in the past - about how she doesn't believe Jersey Shore makes Italians look bad, but implying that the Olive Garden is Italian food makes Italians look bad. She also implied that Caroline's grown sons are nothing but children and that (Jersey Shore reference here) the "L" in GTL (for the Manzo boys) means take your Laundry to your mama. Its just petty stuff to say about someone who is supposed to be your friend, you know? She did it to be pissy and then tried to play it off as a "funny" joke when she got called out on it. AND in order for Teresa to say that (in any way - especially to have it put in a book), she would've had to research that family to be able to make such a stupid joke.
    Honestly, I just can't stand Captain Caveman (Teresa) at this point. She's a used up douche nozzle on a dirty used up dock whore's douche (after a 3 day weekend down at the docks). Just a nasty bitch.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

And I loved when Theresa said in her book, "Who fries meatballs?" She's an idiot if she thinks browning them on the stove is frying them, especially since it's the traditional way of making them. Her self-restraint is as negligible as her forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    And I loved when Theresa said in her book, "Who fries meatballs?" She's an idiot if she thinks browning them on the stove is frying them, especially since it's the traditional way of making them. Her self-restraint is as negligible as her forehead.
    ^^THIS!!

She made it sound like we put them in a deep fryer or something!!!

Dumb bitch. Hearing her say that, I will bet my ass that she isn't the cook she brags to be. Come on. How does an Italian NOT know you brown the meat balls?!?!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

fgg

she a total idiot, we get that. she says ingredientses. what more do we need to know?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

she pronounces "cumin" as "cummin"! And I am from the South and even I know that you brown the goldamned meatballs. Its just like in the first season when she said she doesn't have a nanny and then Melissa mentions that the reason she doesn't have a nanny is because she has her MOM come over and take care of her kids everyDAY! Just like she was a bitch about Melissa using a photographer for Antonia's pictures that Teresa had used for Gia. And in this last episode, the stylist Melissa was using saying "Thank God you didn't tell her that I was here styling you" when Melissa got off the phone with Teresa. And Melissa says "Why? She's told you she doesn't want you styling me? Why?" and the stylist says "Yes, she's said that. I guess she's just jealous." Teresa is a petty bitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ugh, the "cumin/cummin'" thing. She was like, "It sounds so dirty!" I swear to god, I don't know how someone so stupid could survive this long.

Or, do you have any special spices...like salt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I love her line from the last epi, "Doesn't anyone have a sense of humors anymore?"
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Teresa saying that Caroline is only 1/16th Italian was just part of it... she also said "Caroline Manzo is as Italian as The Olive Garden" and Teresa has made snide comments about Olive Garden in the past - about how she doesn't believe Jersey Shore makes Italians look bad, but implying that the Olive Garden is Italian food makes Italians look bad. She also implied that Caroline's grown sons are nothing but children and that (Jersey Shore reference here) the "L" in GTL (for the Manzo boys) means take your Laundry to your mama. Its just petty stuff to say about someone who is supposed to be your friend, you know? She did it to be pissy and then tried to play it off as a "funny" joke when she got called out on it. AND in order for Teresa to say that (in any way - especially to have it put in a book), she would've had to research that family to be able to make such a stupid joke.
    Honestly, I just can't stand Captain Caveman (Teresa) at this point. She's a used up douche nozzle on a dirty used up dock whore's douche (after a 3 day weekend down at the docks). Just a nasty bitch.
    Ah-ha! I learnt about the Olive Garden (chain?) from here...
    That sounds nasty, not slanderous or anything but just evil.

BTW - the not having a nanny-thing & the research on the Manzos? Well, according to legal records Theresa & Joe Guiduce's PARENTS live with them (or is that Theresa & Joe live with Joe Snr etc?), so my guess is that Theresa doesn't cook shit & any "research" would have been gossip from the parents generation.... I didn't know/care about Caroline's heritage, her Hubby is (obviously) connected though, as is Joe (that last bit is IMO only, but he seems to have a high cash income & works in "construction"....)

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I love her line from the last epi, "Doesn't anyone have a sense of humors anymore?"
    Seriously! There are posters here who use the "it's a joke" line to deflect from something heinous, maybe it's common?
    Free Charmed.

Someone ought to call her a stupid bitch and just say, "What? It's a joke!"

Or when she was in Italy handling that dead bird and someone said something about diseases and she was, like what, semolina? That bitch wrote a freaking cookbook, what the fuck!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information