Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 2

So tonight my husband and I were in the Bloomingdale's Men's department in Hackensack and my husband spotted Kathy and Richie Wakile. Too funny that my husband noticed them first. We were standing six feet away from them at the register. Kathy had her hair up and no makeup and was shorter than I imagined and Richie looked the same. He was on his cell phone. They looked like anyone else you would see around, no big deal.

I was tempted to say something to them but chickened out. It's strange to see them being so ordinary when you see them on TV and they're world famous, for just being themselves. It's not like they have a special talent or anything.

fgg

^did you at least get a cell picture??
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I did not. We were standing across the register on the other side and it would have been too obvious.

Yuck, not a fan of Barney Rubble.

Last night on WWHL, glad to see Caroline is not a Teresa fan anymore. Teresa's the Danielle now....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Yuck, not a fan of Barney Rubble.

Last night on WWHL, glad to see Caroline is not a Teresa fan anymore. Teresa's the Danielle now....
    Same thing with Jaqueline. She tweeted that Teresa was "Scum".
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Totally can't wait for the reunion. Teresa FINALLY gets called out on her shit. And did you watch WWHL, when the Gorgas were watching the clip where Teresa calls Melissa a bitch. I thought Joey was going to explode! He was pissed. And rightfully so.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Oh man!!! I CAN NOT WAIT till the reunion too!!

Poor Jacqueline, she tries to be everyone's friend and ends up getting fucked over....But she is a HUGE push-over. He bitch of a daughter comes to mind.

I try to have a soft spot for Teresa because I know exactly how it's like to have an in-law disrupt and separate a very close Italian family. So I always gave her some slack.

But this last episode really shows what a jackass she is! I still think Melissa is a two-faced cunt though. That housewarming card she sent?!?! HOLY FUCK!!!

That was fucking looooow.....
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Elite Member

yes. melissa is such a fake. i liked her at first but now im beginning to dislike her as well.
    and please tell her to get over herself. compared to the others shes pretty but cmon

But this last episode really shows what a jackass she is! I still think Melissa is a two-faced cunt though.
    I've hated Melissa from the start.

Teresa is a petty bitch to put all that crap in her cookbook. Who does that? I also hate how she says "it's a joke!". Fuck that. I have a relative who says mean things, then says he's only joking. Fuck you bitch, I tell him. I hope Caroline Manzo kicks Teresa's ass.

I still think Teresa is the bigger piece of shit. Trying to set up Melissa to be exposed as a stripper when she never was. And WHY did Melissa write that shit in Teresa's housewarming card? That was NOT the beginning of the bad blood with those two. no way. Teresa fucking with Caroline and Caroline's kids in her book truly reveals what a sorry bitch she is.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I still think Teresa is the bigger piece of shit. Trying to set up Melissa to be exposed as a stripper when she never was. And WHY did Melissa write that shit in Teresa's housewarming card? That was NOT the beginning of the bad blood with those two. no way. Teresa fucking with Caroline and Caroline's kids in her book truly reveals what a sorry bitch she is.
    EXACTLY!!! That was when I just thought in my head, "Fuck her. You don't do shit like that to friends."

No reason at ALL to put such MEAN things in there about Caroline. You do not talk shit about someone's heritage. None of it was funny. She totally didn't mean for it to be a joke either. She was pissed because Caroline likes to give her advice to Teresa, Which would kinda bug me too if people were giving unsolicited advice, BUT the difference is Caroline was right about everything!
    So she put a few digs in at her, trying to seem like she is better then her (Now THAT'S funny!) and when everyone started hating her for it, THEN it was a joke.
    She is very transparent. And she looks like a cave woman.

Her kids are fucking BRATS too.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

And when Jacqueline said "Chris is mad too" and she said WHY?
    Uh cause it's his FAMILY TOO, his heritage, his sister.
    Teresa is a stupid bitch.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Yeah, that whole "Chris is mad too." and teresa says "Why?" and Jacqueline has to explain to that dense bitch "um because you called him 1/16th Italian" and Teresa says "I didn't say that Chris is 1/16th" and Jacqueline again explains "well, if his SISTER is 1/16th..." you fucking stupid twat. All the drama with most everyone on that show has involved Teresa... and yet somehow none of it is her fault. Kathy, Melissa, Joe G., Caroline.. all that shit with Danielle at that Country Club.... none teresa's fault.

ETA and YES, her children are fucking house-apes! At least, that's what my mom used to call us when we behaved in that fucking manner. That Milania is a fucking menace... although, she is my favorite. And Teresa is really corrupting Gia - that whole comment about "Melissa controls Uncle Joe" bullshit. Wow... Little pitchers and their big ears!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think there's a lot of drinking going on in that house because little Gia begged Uncle Joe and the grandfather not to go have a glass of wine to relax. When a kid that young is that worried about what a glass of wine leads to, something is very wrong imo.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, that whole "Chris is mad too." and teresa says "Why?" and Jacqueline has to explain to that dense bitch "um because you called him 1/16th Italian" and Teresa says "I didn't say that Chris is 1/16th" and Jacqueline again explains "well, if his SISTER is 1/16th..." you fucking stupid twat. All the drama with most everyone on that show has involved Teresa... and yet somehow none of it is her fault. Kathy, Melissa, Joe G., Caroline.. all that shit with Danielle at that Country Club.... none teresa's fault.

ETA and YES, her children are fucking house-apes! At least, that's what my mom used to call us when we behaved in that fucking manner. That Milania is a fucking menace... although, she is my favorite. And Teresa is really corrupting Gia - that whole comment about "Melissa controls Uncle Joe" bullshit. Wow... Little pitchers and their big ears!
    i agree with all of this. i can't wait for the reunion! teresa needs to accept responsibility for once before i wring her freaking neck.

i love joe gorga. he's such a family man and he seems like so much fun.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information